Looks like alts are going on discount a little bit here lately

I have 10K I'm dumping into

ENG
ICX
ETH
AGI
RLC
WTC

thoughts on if I should be a little more patient or just for broke, end up bag holding for a minute and then kill myself? Advice thanks-newish to crypto-I have 5K I made from profits towards the end of the bull run and took out my intitial investment but I'm thinking I should put it back in. At one point, I had 15K profits but the crash fucked me and I didn't know what was happening.

School me faggots

just all in AGI
trust me goy

So 10K all in AGI huh...Hypothetically how long until I retire/an hero?

when they start spending their ICO cash for actual advertising and finally get listed on Binance (should happen in a few months)

Idk originally I was only doing about 1650 in each...Not sure I'm down with that level of risk...guess I'll be poor forever

>no REQ
>no XLM

Wat?

Same dropped 140ETH into this biotch

Haven't both already had immense gains? Seems like they are meme'd here so much I'm weary-REQ seemed more doable than XLM but what do I know

Jesus, well Idk what % of your whole portfolio that is, but clearly you believe in its future or you are Larping the shit out of me.

[zalgo]shit got real[/zalgo]

Buy some VEN. You know it's gonna go up before the 26th

Shill me on VEN-I literally couldn't find a white paper so that turned me off a lot. How does it work? Another one I see meme'd here a lot, but doesn't necessarily mean its bad

I feel generous today.

The next, real, only moon mission right now is something called Relex. Look it up, thank me later. May you all be rich one day, anons.

I was all in eth, this will hit $5 way before eth hits $5000

Risk is low considering who the fuck is behind the project and what it's goal is

I would strongly advise putting it in CPChain. Just couple of months ago people were shilling VEN for 0.4$ over here. Why the fuck buy a mooned coin for another 30-40%, if the potential of CPChain is so fucking huge for the following months?

I'll take a look thanks

Fair enough, How long until I see any returns from AGI, seems like its still pretty far off, or will Binance listing change that. Don't they get dumped a lot with a new listing? Is it only on Kucoin right now?

Never heard of CPChain I'll check it out as well thanks

They are planning brand new website and info about masternodes in the upcoming weeks.

>7768043

So I only found it on Etherdelta, which I don't have an account for...I heard mixed reviews although they seem to get tons of shit early.

I like how the spread in the order book is crazy huge...ask is like 3x the bid. Lol Its an interesting project for sure

which came first bibox or kucoin?
they look identical.
same chinks?

It is easy to google this stuff up. Fuck the whitepaper. Forget about crypto as a currency. Vechain utilises blockchain for real life usecase: They aim to make the supply chain business ecosystem completely trustless. Now look at the facts: It is the most advanced blockchain supply chain coin at the moment. It has the absolute best partnerships. Chinese government support. Jim Breyer as early investor / advisor.

What are the reviews on Bibox? I've never heard of that exchange as well, but I need to branch out from just Binance and Kucoin apparently to actually find moon missions...they only list 3 team members which seems a tad odd but who knows

Yea I'll do more research, it makes me wonder how much potential it has left with 2.5B MC, granted if its really one of the >5% of crypto that makes it long term then sure its still a solid pick

VEN looks like its about to either complete a head and shoulders formation on the long term or a cup and handle on the short term. Lol

WTC is low atm, id buy it and sell at 0.0036177 Sats for ez gains. You're welcome btw. Wish i had 10k in crypto