Bitcoin wtf?

So I've been watching bitcoin growth in the last 14 months, consistently monitoring the charts and daytraiding my way back up.

I've never seen bitcoin have such an unhealthy growth, it just looks fake for me. Someone else who has an bad feeling about it? It also feels like its being manipulated and pushed by someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when you see money lesbian shilling it to normies you know they are setting it up for a fall.
lota private transactions into big wallets.
could be unleashed at any moment.
happened yesterday briefly

It grew faster in december dumbass. Something tells me you haven't been watching bitcoin in the last 14 months.

everything about this week was bizarre

severe price/wall manipulation

looks like they're increasing the volatility to liquidate people

anothet FUD thread sponsored by JP Morgan

I got to agree. Often times it is about to drop, but someone pumps it up continuously.

why would it be unhealthy.
the crypto market doesnt work like any other market at all.
Its neither healthy nor is it bad. It just works.

fucking newfag

hmmm its almost like people are buying up to the next resistance point

You mean just like December?

Omegafaggot stop making threads, just reply to one of the other 30 you keep open.
Fucking piece of shit.

I still can't believe you guys don't get this, it's HODLrs. The know bitcoin is going to turn people into millionaires and it's at half price - they've never seen a meme graph - what's more they do not care. Once you've seen it that way everything snaps into place - you're speculating however in each iteration your lower price points are get scleroticised with HODLrs who are waiting so you're not seeing it go lower.

It's not a speculators' market - it's a HODLers' market - yet you are speculators so it look unnatural - you'll wait until it's over $12k to buy I swear you will you won't believe it until that point...

Still don't believe you guys can't spot this or figure it out it's like you think meme graphs are never not only right in retrospect...??

I've been out for a few weeks now. Will never buy back in higher than 5k. It's been refreshing being out for so long I am almost back to being a normal human not waking up down 20k and going to bed up 30k every day fucking with my emotions. I've gotten to the point where I only check Coinbase once in the morning and once at night now.

If it never falls that low and I have to stay out for good so be it.

>feeling
>feeling
>feeling
>feeling

Are you a FUCKING GIRL?

trips confirm
its like you faggots just realized that crypto markets don't follow conventional ones. big fucking realization.

made the same decision
i'm out of btc for good
rather put money in lowcaps and icos

whales are fine with bitcoin hovering around 8k-10k

>the crypto market doesnt work like any other market at all.
lol no weve already seen this type of movement before theres already historical evidence to whats going to happen

We're at the top of the downtrend channel. Top of the bollinger bands on the 1 day. Top of the macd on the 4 hour. It's going down for a correction.

Fuck off with the TA.

Yep, this is true. I pretty much use it like a savings account and just buy and hold BTC and blue chips every large dip.

Keep about 20% for speculating on shitcoins or gambling on Bitmex. Rest into cold storage.

there's the theory that wall street and institutional money is slowly entering the market. would that fit the ongoing?

It could. With that in mind they're already up 15-20% in a week so they might dump and re buy lower.

>there's the theory that wall street and institutional money is slowly entering the market. would that fit the ongoing?
they been in the market since forever
also if they just wanted to enter at good price - they could have shorted with all their money
memhodlers woudn't do shit against that since they bought cheap long time ago and just want to sell high

i'd be surprised to see even a single lower low till summer
but of course one can hope

Veeky Forums this coming week with all the 10k+ FOMO

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY

bitcoin is about to correct (down). Approaching shit load of resistance and the RSI looks like its running out of gas. I'll wait for some MA breaks, trend line break, and RSI negative divergence before shorting

lets see how good the memesters here are at trading

I live for the swings, friend

This is me. My entry point is slightly higher, 6-6.5k, but I've committed to not FOMO'ing any price above that. I would like to buy back in but subsconciously I hope it doesn't fall that low, crypto has fucked me good.