Is the coin dream dead?

For newfags coming to coins in 2018, is it too late to make money?

invest 200k into all large cap coins and you'll have a million in a few years

dam i want to fuck this chick.

not if you buy bankera during the ICO.

xtrabytes

nowhere near too late. market cap of all crypto is going to at least triple in the coming year. just a matter of figuring out which ones are going to be doing the gaining.

If you didnt get in before November 15th 2017 with at least a 5k investment, you missed it.

Nah, but you'll fuck it up-

Did you make it now? lol

Yes, It was too late the minute BTC hit 19k. Everybody who is still here will never make big money and will most likely lose a lot of it.

How do we know that 19660 was the lifetime peak of bitcoin?

What would happen worldwide if it got at some ludicrous amount like 100k ?

A lot of mentally ill biz tards with lambos

lol

People are still going to be able to make money in BTC and other reputable crypto, but the "get filthy rich" boom is over. Most crypto's are going to have low volatility in the future as they start to stabilize.

People told me it was to late 2 years ago, 1 year ago, 6months ago and now. Well it wasnt and wont be in a long time

Lurk more

Not if you buy chainlink

can this be please, we post pics, you make pepes thread?
also insane digits there man

Of all the girl pepes, this is possibly the best one.

muh dick

Yeah but its over. Casuals + government = no lambos

anyone ever fap to a pepe girl?

>in a few years
more like at the end of 2018 or 2019 depending on whether 2018 will be a "fuck all the fish" year.

It's still pretty hard for casual to get into this. I'm pretty air listing and was planning on investing in crypto several years ago but all the FUD and a girlfriend who sucked up my time and energy prevented me. Now that I have the time to look into, it's still a pain in the assignment to figure this shit out. Yeah there's binance, but we don't have a really good user friendly ui for exchanges here in the states. A lot of people will be turned off now that bit finex has fucked the US

This is actually the most interesting comment I've seen so far - keeping in mind not all whales think the same and crypto whales are still tiny fish compared to institutional whales, what would be the pros / cons to whales saying "fuck the fish"...

I'm gonna let you know next year

Thanks

not my proudest fap...

you could have literally doubles your money in one week if you bought the bottom of the dip on anything really (most obvious ones include BTC/ETH but things like ETC and LTC made even more than that). IN A WEEK.
Think about this. It just happened.

What if you're poor?

we have reached mass awareness on a basic level, which is nothing. When you start seeing articles about actual blockchain innovation on MSM rather than spamming bitcoin prices, as well as mass adoption of said tech THEN it will be too late.

So whats the best way to get started. This seems to be Veeky Forums logic

Random coin+$$$= more $$$

This board feels more like gambling.

>i'll take 10 of the scratch Link please

Nice

does a bear shit in the woods?