RLC Volume

RLC volume is up 10x in the past 24hrs.
ggwp I'm out.

Yes I have noticed this too...what do you think means?

sell it all

Why? Does it not mean that interest is growing? Why would anyone dump now when it has bled about 60% since binance listing?

>volume increaseses
>sells
Have fun missing the moon. this volume spike was due to some fags loading bags based on insider info

>volume increases
>assumes best case
>buys
I'll let you eat my shorts next week.

so you buy coins when volume decreases?

What? Yes, low volume indicates the coin is actually being used off an exchange.

what a brainlet you are, using your logic everyone would hold bags of coins with zero liquidity. i bet your bags a full of shitty erc20 airdrop tokens

I bought BTC @ 500 & sold @ 2k
I bought ETH @ 10 and sold @ 400,
I bought IOTA @ 0.4 and sold @ 4.50
I bought XLM @ .018 and sold @ $0.53

Eat my dick I know what I'm doing

Looks like you’ve no idea what you’re doing

i bought 1million btc @1usd and sold at ath

Good only an idiot wouldn't realize the potential in rlc.

Alright then one of you explain how I am wrong. Also very good work selling ATH.

You probably own link also

Because what ur actually trying to do is getting ppl to sell their rlc to u. If u really wanna dump it then go ahead and gtfo

This was literally 30btc volume last week. It is now 500.

I'm not buying anything.

So are you saying that the 30btc trading volume on binance recently is due to rlc actually being used off-exchange for the few dapps it can be used for rather than the fact it has NO marketing whatsoever and most people don’t know it exists?

I think we're about to get rekt.

Yes. What else would it mean?

Interesting theory. I’m not sure I agree, and I will hold, but it is interesting why the volume has 5x in the past day or so, despite having fuck-all activity on the usual channels.

its fucked up by whalebots like tron

Exactly. We're fucking dead

I Know What You're Doing, spreading FUD to buy cheap RLC.

More yuro coverage means price is bound to increase all of Q1.
Real moon will be Q2 though.

Guys, ask yourselves, what nationality are these devs.
Then ask yourselves, what nationality are the Bogs.

they're testing the upper end aren't they?
I've never seen something so manipulated before in my life.

I'm so tempted to jump into LINK, but I know nows not the time.

lol the devs give 0 fucks about pumping their own coin. they know what they have, just look at the top addresses on etherscan dumbass, no movement, straight hodling. now go look at another coin and tell me whos artificially pumping. gtfo