OP's portfolio $0 EOY

$9167.90
screencap this homeboy

WTF is that shit ? Where is CL?

>it's another small capital diversified into large caps portfolio

What about mine then?

You will never make it

Go all-in now.

I'm hesitating between going all in in JNT and still holding AGI, what do you think I should do?

Give it to me

>no link
never gonna make it

In the green baby. Turned 1487 into 4017.

Your $24 of ETH will probably be worth $50

What website

Make wae for big boyz

You're too diversified bro. Hell even i probably am

Cointracking.info

>Cointracking.info

Thanks m8

Be gentle

As I say to all sub 50k folios you need to pick 1/2 coins (keep ICX obviously)

Cool, well im planning to sell that nano for an ico anyway, hopefully neon exchange

Why are you holding LINK? Wtf do you expect from it

Hope the chinks won't let me down, will I make it?

roast me guys, should i
>hold
>dump
>put more fiat
>kys

You'll commit suicide eoy with that folio

Agrello is the biggest shit coin of them all, I am a law student so I liked the idea. But damn look at the youtube video's this is bullfuckingshit. Even $1 in it is a waste. For the rest it's okish. Ven and Neo are good. Iota might be. Do some more research brah.

Risky to say the least, you have a lot in jnt. I don't think it is a bad project, will be ok. Both coins are ok. Not my choices but not total shitcoins.

Dumb verge asap this is so much garbage, it is a dodgecoin fork. It was called dodgecoin dark. Dodgecoin is a meme? Did I say enough. I don't know what the fuck is mint. I would go for infrastructure so not dapps like dbc. But it is not a bad product. Eth and neo superb obviously.

Pretty good, I see why you have made some money. I don't see anything in litecoin tho. Pick some Neo or ven to replace it. Or some higher risk coin. You are save enough wiht your eth omg.

It probably won't make you rich. But neo atleast will do very well. Eos i don't like but who knows.

Sell the utter shitcoin that is nano right now and get more nas. thank me later when nano hits 1 again and nas is top 10.

I think I hate BAT.
If you intend to put fiat in, alt dip now is good.
AMB is good

I don't like erc-20 tokens. The tokens are very good tho.

7.7/10
Move nano into ICX
Move fiat into ICX
The smaller holdings are fine
Work a job and get another fiat deposit going for a month or a couple months from now
Unironically a good start and you should feel good. My girlfriend's portfolio is 1000 ICX and she's not done depositing

Here’s me.
Current plans include selling ven on rebrand and buying back into NEO/ICX or both

some believe it will be big because the team has a couple of known advisors

you could live like king if you cash out and move to india/southamerica

You are probably going to make it. You have some serious garbage tho down at the bottom.

H-help guys....pls

I rated everyone, don't skip me anons.

I got In the ICO and it’s one of my very long term holds to see if they can actually pull off what they are preaching.

Reduce is chink exposure. Sell VEN on rebrand, buy ICX

I know it's very risky, but that's money I can afford to lose and it's kinda the only way I might make it.

what are these $1k~2k portfolios? aren't you fucking ashame?
You are years behind of having a CHADfolio like this guy

Way too diversified for your investment. Sell fun, tel, dent

Unclear if INT is a scam

Buy one of ICX/NEO, Both sure bets long term. Or some hype shitcoins and hope for the best, eventually trading up for a blue chip mentioned

Y m8

Plz help

i was thinking of getting some Strat, can you tell me why you bought it? i hear mixed things about it and i can't tell if it's a shitcoin or not

Well dent and tell is literally cause I had some change left on kuckcoin. I was in ICX at 10$ and got out before crash. Is it ever going back?

Quite possibly the worst portfolio I've ever seen.

You need to all in in a middle mcap, unless you plan on putting in more fiat soon. Look at something like NAS (really look at this, March will be big), HPB.

Other than BTC and ETH, you hold shitcoins.

Yes, ICX will be the platform coin for Korea, give it time, would be a good time to get in during a dip. I am going to buy it back soon as VEN rebrands.

Opinions? Poor student starting off

how fuckked am i

Very, Keep vechain and sell everything else for LINK or stary poor

lol, if you believe this deeply, good for you, I wish you well.

Sell ARK and GET.
Buy NAS.

Any advice? I keep changing what I hold.

You are gonna make it. Run a small node. Feelsgood man.

>XRB and REQ
why?

You are still fine, but I'd get rid of anything that is not XMR and VEN. Try to invest a little in LINK and check where it goes. Depending of that, you will sell or hold/buy more

proper fucked if it goes pair shaped. Take 1300 ven out

Everyone thinks they’re too cool for Blockfolio original screen. Still so much better than any alternatives for ease of reading.

Sell your stinkys since they go up for the first time in ages and buy a good coin that is dipping today. Spoiler: not verge.

holy fuck when did everyone on this board get so poor hahaha goddamn

reasonable long holds. I would personally get rid of REQ and consolidate others.

December brought a lot of fresh blood. Bougt all of our bags.

am i fucked?

Linkies will Linky. Good luck.

>

Too much ETH and BTC. Reduce by 1k each, put into NEO. Sell LTC, put into LINK. You will make it.

Either millionaire or eating millionaires shit for their entertainment, in 2 years.

>sell ven on rebrand.
stop. you're trying to ruin another mans life user.

im buying 2500 link tommorrow i wanna reach 5k link and be comfy till EOY

Help me.

Meh. Only have 1/3 left of what I had, rode the super conference hype and I’ve made enough that even if it goes to 0 I’d still be in the green. Couldn’t sell it all because the memes are getting to me and I genuinely love the project

Help me biz :(

I just don't see what will keep its price at the inevitable pump level when it rebrands. No product for some time, and we've all got VEN partnership fatigue.

You are doing good, dump req tho, it was over long ago. Dumb ETC it is not a hold it is a coin to trade with. Put that money in Nas.

you clicked the wrong post to reply to my dude, I have no opinion on VEN and gave no advice regarding VEN

Sell LTC. Buy OMG.

Sell ITC and req, consolidate other coins.

>no REQ, LINK and ICX

Thanks for playing.

thank you :)!!, i was thinking of maybe dumping req/etc and putting some more in nas. and maybe some in axpire/elastos/hpb. not sure yet.

I am poor.

made my stack with verge, bought in at .01$ with half my stack and sold most for what you see above, these just linger until next sell point.

Mint has a great community and plenty of room to grow.

neo and eth are my main holds though, all others were from extra profits will be sold in due time.

cant wait to get payed for doing nothing in thor. dem partnerships mmmmm. but no, really it's a mid-long term hold.
urite. although i don't much like your attitude.. i meant

The eth is there to buy alts in the future

Please shill me on what to use it for

> sub50k after 5 month desu

I see a distinct lack of WTC in these threads, which coincidentally is my biggest holding.

Do you all know something I don't?

Would really appreciate some help Veeky Forums!

Thanks!

Too safe

Gonna get another 1.5k in by the end of the month. Thoughts? Was thinking about getting REQ also

Instead of asking "what do you know that I don't," you should be asking yourself " what do I know that they don't?"

The answer is fucking nothing you brainlet

Sell it all except for your two favorite
WTC is not something newfags know about. Good coin, too risk averse.

REQ is a good pick in my opinion. Also think about getting some ICX.

Don't diversify with such little money
Go all in one coin

What's another coin I should throw at least $10 into?

takes money to make money my boy

Forgot pic

EOY prediction?

Uh, you are suggesting I go into only 2 coins? Sell everything else and dump the money into just 2 coins? Isnt that a bit excessive/conservative?

Diversification is conservative

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq