APOLEGIZE

HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED NOLINKERS
b-b-but l-link is a s-scam!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WE MOONING BOYS MANSIONS INC

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1vAxRVPzEeyxl
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sergey just confirmed in person, ChainLink Alpha is LIVE.

NO LINKERS BTFO

Truly a glorious day

It was obvious when source code became public

already dumping KEK

I only have 1400 LINK which makes me pretty much feel like a nolinker

Code release, alpha announced, and a room full of neckbeards getting their first taste of the future.

Today is a good day.

1500 dollars trapped on Kraken couldn’t buy, new this was coming, posted about it yesterday.

Kinda wanna kms

>Link reaches 1000$
>user is rich
Feels bad being a non linker.

5k here....same feel

FUCKING CHECKED

I have 400 link nigger, I know it will be worth at least 100 times what it is now in a couple years so I feel good.

5 mirrion dorrar not bad

Today marks a historic day in Veeky Forums.. the LINK FUD is no longer viable posting material.

news hasn't even dispersed to normies yet

The singularity is near

>dumping upward

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING DUMP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH MOMMY MAKE IT STOP NAOOOOOOOOOO

>dubdubtrip

Trips confirm we’re gonna be rich boys

trips confirm we're all going to make it

Checkd. The presentation went over so fast, why didn't it last 10 minutes longer. Why did Pajeet have to ask his retarded question at the end, how did sergey even understand that poo-speak.

So who's the deluded intern?
pscp.tv/w/1vAxRVPzEeyxl
21:20

>"my intern, he was like: you really have to listen to him, he's the really one who should be on that stand"

55 ETH SELL WALL FUCKING DEVOURED

NOLINKIES BTFO

I've joined you faggot marines, watched the whole episode unfold live, I think I may love Sergey. Got in at 640001.

Obv a mobius dev

This is why I'm most excited.

I can't wait until they start Twitter marketing and shit.

Is LINK still in a private repo?

You're a green bar chasing dumbass.

Get the fuck outta here.

You guys i have no one to tell about this moon mission. I want to tell everyone about it but its a mistake to let people know you have crypto.

nope he mentioned main net alpha live now
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

my bro. just be thankful you got in at all. most never even heard of it.

I am so happy i will be able to pay off my home with my sub 400 link.

I am cancersurvivoranon. if it comes back, and i can no longer work, my family will be taken care of. Celebrate my friend.

Amazing, just amazing - nolinkers btfo as expected

Ya LINK prices are going to be ridiculous to watch once they have someone manning normie channels. People are dumb and need to be reminded of a good thing, and by the time that starts happening there's not going to be any cheap LINK left for the normies to buy.

Price singularity confirmed.

Realistically how high is this going to go?
Why does everyone say it won’t ever be more than a dollar?

wait NO WHATS HAPPENING

So when are we going to hear about their other partnerships aside from SWIFT or whatever?

Lmfao a classic pump and dump

Because they haven 't solve anything. Unlike ETH with proven tests, chainlink has relied only in PR so show its value. Its a shitcoin, with lots of morons in shilling it, but a shitcoin at last.

Fucking idiots here use their barren Twitter and lack of advertisement as FUD.

That just means we're getting to buy in cheaper.

Fucking dumbasses.

Ah Fuck down it goes

Because they can't think long term. They treat the market cap of crypto as a fixed value.

Within the next few years the market cap of crypto will be worth trillions. And Chainlink will help that happen by pulling traditional finance into the fold. Chainlink will be pegged as a top 5 coin, and in a crypto market worth trillions that puts its valuation way higher than brainlets on biz can comprehend.

I'm waiting for the inevitable angry wojaks that come a few months after every crypto celebration.

Hope you sold the top faggot.

Is it too late to get in?

wow a whole 55 eth . user i don;t know how to tell you but from now it's beading time. Better sell the fucking top.

There is no code for the mainnet in the repo you retard. It's only the adapter code.

No. Wait it will dump in a few days don;t be a newfag.

kek you're the retard, not him

Why the fuck is this so hyped up then? If mainnet is launched and people still don't care about it why would it ever even go to $10

4 posts almost in a row this guy is one SALTY nolinker

You're wise not to tell anyone

Mainnet as in simplified mainnet, or the actual mainnet?

I thought simplified mainnet would be released Q1, then mainnet Q2.

Yes that is the simplified or "alpha" mainnet that was due for Q1

Let's be real everyone on Veeky Forums are linker he's fudding to try to buy more

LINK will never moon, you'll all be holding bags til you're in your old age