Jesus f***** christ

jesus f***** christ....

sold all my LINKs yesterdey @ 0.63 because thought we were gonna crash today... and this shit happens.

please, please, for the love of GOD, shill me something that can make up for my lost profits. i have 70k usd in USDT sitting on Binance.

please help. feel like kms

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.wtf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link

buy back in you dumbass you're going to hate yourself if you don't

I dont see why you panic about this
LINK is good tech but it never ever going to be as relevant as any of the other 20 top coins right now.
you dont miss much.

Sorry but if you're not on Binance yet, consider using binance.wtf/ redirects to my ref so we can get back 20% of trade fees!

>selling your ticket to lamboland

You are never gonna make it with this mentality.

wtf fuck you nigger

zero LINK = zero sympathy desu

Chill OP I sold too (though at this current peak), buy back after the post-conference dump and you'll be golden.

Because Bitcoin Gold and Tron definitely do alot

im counting on this desu, my FOMO is through the roof rn

Why don’t you buy link? It’s still cheap.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD

Buy KNC, it's gonna moon soon, guaranteed 20% in two days, after that the sky is the limit

>sell the news lmao
Owned

Just buy back into link? I don't understand the freakout.

It's dumping hard tomorrow, buy back in after the blood spills.

red days are among us.

all my links are gone

Good buy-in price? 6000 sats? I did the same as OP and I'm getting nervous

I'll eat my own dick on stream if link reaches $10. This shitcoin is going nowhere

How did you sell your link for USD on Binance? Don't you have to sell it to ETH or BTC then cash out on an exchange. Am I missing something?

This is all the confirmation I needed that biz is the worst echo chamber in all of crypto with autistic people convincing each other that they're all smart and they are just ACTING stupid. It's pretty glorious watching all these autists circle jerk each other over believing that the message behind a weak ass meme has any substantial impact on the real world. Biz is literally as braindead as it gets, Reddit gives way better advice.
>You have to go back braindead.jpeg
I never left, I lurk both reddit and biz and reddit is hands down superior to the minds on this board

Why do you say this? I’ve been looking to get in for some time now.

Nice, a reverse McAfee. You want to eat that with bbq or tomato sauce?

USDT is Tether, or a crypto pegged to the USD. It is a way of “cashing out” of crypto without having to actually sell for USD

>Doesn't actually say anything of substance
>Reddit is superior to the minds of this board
Why not contribute something to the conversation instead of stroke your micro dick, maybe try giving us some reasons why you think chainlink won't have an impact on the real world.

Thanks user. But he would have had to sell it first to btc/eth/ltc/etc and then sell to tether... double selling with fees. Doesn't seem worth it if you weren't going to convert to fiat

Kek.

Holy fucking shit, put me in the screencap

>sells in anticipation of conference
>doesn't pay attention to conference

get Cardano

this, you fuckers won't know what hit you when cardano comes with PoS before ETH does.

nigga you only lost 0.10 per link. You can still buyback and profit

I enjoy watching self proclaimed genius autists make fools of themselves on the side while I'm actually getting valuable information from reddit

Give it 24 hours there's not going to be any new news since the conference is over and buyers will FOMO elsewhere. Sergey is speaking again in 2 weeks and at SXSW in 3 weeks

This is all the confirmation I needed that biz is the worst echo chamber in all of crypto with autistic people convincing each other that they're all smart and they are just ACTING stupid. It's pretty glorious watching all these autists circle jerk each other over believing that the message behind a weak ass meme has any substantial impact on the real world. Biz is literally as braindead as it gets, Reddit gives way better advice.
>You have to go back braindead.jpeg
I never left, I lurk both reddit and biz and reddit is hands down superior to the minds on this board