YOU'RE ALL DUMB AF

literally up a measly 15%, which is nothing in the world of crypto, still down over 50% over all, and you're all freaking out? Literally every thread is about chain link, on this tiny garbage news? If you've learned anything from crypto, now and in the near future is time to get the fuck out of chainlink if you have it, buy when the linkies are posting pink wojaks and pink cubes, if you actually believe in this sham. If not, enjoy the bags

Someone didnt buy xD

>stinky nolinky fucking assmad

you're right, don't buy LINK
buy some SALT instead
>oh wait

AHAHAHAHAH ARE NOLINKERS EVEN HUMAN? DONT FORGET TO BREATHE YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER HAHAHA KILL YOURSELF! IT'S TIME TO KILL YOURSELF YOU ABSOLUTE WASTE OF SPACE BAHHAHAHAHAHA NIGGER!

>the typical Link Investor
>Capslock because no arguments

This is all the confirmation I needed that biz is the worst echo chamber in all of crypto with autistic people convincing each other that they're all smart and they are just ACTING stupid. It's pretty glorious watching all these autists circle jerk each other over believing that the message behind a weak ass meme has any substantial impact on the real world. Biz is literally as braindead as it gets, Reddit gives way better advice.
>You have to go back braindead.jpeg
I never left, I lurk both reddit and biz and reddit is hands down superior to the minds on this board

Sold @ 7150 feels good man

If there's any reason not to buy chainlink is the level of delusion on the board right now. Stupid people can't be making that good of an investment

Link at $500 eoy

and still you are here. who's the real autist?

I enjoy watching self proclaimed genius autists make fools of themselves on the side while I'm actually getting valuable information from reddit

If you don't think Reddit is an echo chamber ur retarded

Just reminding you that biz is infinitely worse. Reddit gives advice that'll make you money, biz gives you memes and entertainment through autists convincing themselves in this echo chamber that they're actually are intelligent

*that they actually are,
Because I know you autistic fucks will try and grab that low hanging fruit like you do lmfao

Decent bait here is your you!

t. plebbit retard.

If you can't filter the noise on Veeky Forums you're going to fucking lose money. protip: faggots on reddit will mislead you just as much as Veeky Forums

>implying i bought at 0.4 ;)

I'm just stating facts, majority of biz are autistic circle jerkers that have convinced themselves that they actually are somewhat intelligent, and it is hilarious to watch. Reddit has made me WAY more money than the shit memes here have
If you tried really hard maybe you guys could also make money by going to reddit instead bouncing memes off of each other in this echo chamber

don't feed the troll and fuckin fall for obvious b8, ur making us look bad

God's words

no linkers are the new /r/buttcoins
10 years from now it'll be 1000x and you'll still be making fun of it

The only thing is there are no pink wojaks on Link ever. It is so powerful.

Salty nolinkers btfo as expected

exactly right