Top 25 tomorrow?

top 1 EOY

SXSW NEXT MONTH
MARKETING MANAGER SOON
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOON

It’s fucking bleeding already idiots

>5m candles
>expecting hours of consecutive green
We don't operate outside of market laws. Give it time.

Healthy pullback

Out of top 100 tomorrow.

Sell the pump idiots

they are so stupid it's unreal

>Saw a slight pump and immediately sold. Now wants price to fall to get back in. Doesn't realize this is the beginning because looking at 1 min candles
top fucking kek

Is it too late to join?

neon blue lambos tomorrow

Yep. Going to hit at least .50 again. Just have patience

>They bought the news
>Dump it hard

I don't buy shitcoins, retard. Enjoy your bags.

It's not "just the beginning". The news start getting priced in week(s) before events/announcements.

And depending on the news you might see last pump in price but after that's it's slow bleeding to normal.

This is all the confirmation I needed that biz is the worst echo chamber in all of crypto with autistic people convincing each other that they're all smart and they are just ACTING stupid. It's pretty glorious watching all these autists circle jerk each other over believing that the message behind a weak ass meme has any substantial impact on the real world. Biz is literally as braindead as it gets, Reddit gives way better advice.
>You have to go back braindead.jpeg
I never left, I lurk both reddit and biz and reddit is hands down superior to the minds on this board

>What is a bull flag

Probably not tomorrow m8, but coming.

$1000 LINK is only the beginning

Had 5k before the conference, after it I sold everything except 1k because I don't care that much anymore. If it goes down I won't give two shits and if it goes up, I will simply cash out and move on to the next meme coin.

Wait for Japan