>>7777777

lets go

Just no. The Lucky number 7 get can't have anything to do with LINK. If it does, that means the faggot mods are compromising gets YET AGAIN!

GETs are the holy grail of meme magic, if they're tampered with, the mods will have cursed whatever they're shilling.

nice one lad

Stinky linkies

kek shall bless the stinky

over 9000 posts away dude, chill

cum

Eat my assignment pls

nice trips lad

ty, second time I roll 555 in a link thread today
LINK 555 eoy?

maybe

we off to a good start

trx unironically

>Link $250 eoy
Link $250 eoy
>Link $250 eoy
Link $250 eoy
>Link $250 eoy
Link $250 eoy
>Link $250 eoy
Link $250 eoy
>Link $250 eoy
Link $250 eoy

Checkem

I think you meant $520

2.50 desu

I would literally be a millionaire.

Pls sir can I have 250 LINK, I cannot afford any, paycheck to paycheck sir

KEK

LINK $2.50 EOY confirmed

Sorry pajeet. You only get rich when you're willing to take on the risks we all took to get here. There's no free handouts. Have some pride faggot.

but sir I risk my pride asking is not risk enough sir?

oh boy here we go

memes are great

LINK is HIGH ENERGY

LINK $1000 EOY

>Link $250 eoy
Link $250 eoy
>Link $250 eoy
Link $250 eoy
>Link $250 eoy
Link $250 eoy
>Link $250 eoy
Link $250 eoy
>Link $250 eoy
Link $250 eoy

Checkem

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT MARINES

The prophecy is true. 500$ EOY.

I've done my research
Chainlink is shit
I assure you 99% of the people here invested in chainlink haven't done any research but bought in because someone spewed some pseudo intelligent bullshit and ended it with "but dyor" knowing no one actually would and they thought to themselves "hur hur he sounds like he knows what he is talking about" and bought in
Prove me wrong

Link = 0.00$ EOY

Link EOM = 0.01$

Link 100$ eoy check

$1,000 EOY

get

Xd

500$ EOY.

checked

Witnessed

chainlink $0 eoy

Your kind have no power here pinkie

chainlink is going down LLLLLLEEEEE

ChainLink 1000$ EOY

same fud word for word in another link thread. get original retard

LINK to $100 by summer's end

I could live with that

$2.00 EOY

This is all the confirmation I needed that biz is the worst echo chamber in all of crypto with autistic people convincing each other that they're all smart and they are just ACTING stupid. It's pretty glorious watching all these autists circle jerk each other over believing that the message behind a weak ass meme has any substantial impact on the real world. Biz is literally as braindead as it gets, Reddit gives way better advice.
>You have to go back braindead.jpeg
I never left, I lurk both reddit and biz and reddit is hands down superior to the minds on this board

Can anyone hook me up with the screencap of the guy who explained chainlink and all the oracles and what it does? I forgot to save it.

get out.

It's coming.

ETH will be $10k in december 2018.

$1000 Link is only the beginning

shut up faggot

I did my own research and it seemed fine to me. What do you think is wrong with it? Honestly curious.

7s belong to NEO

Can you eli5 why ChainLink has value?

You have to go back

>0 marketing so far so hardly any speculative value priced in
>Is a utility token used on the Chainlink network. So it has a function.
>Majority of link tokens will be locked up in staking on nodes, reducing the circulating supply and increasing the price
>Will form the basis of a 1.4quadrillion derivatives market

Anything else?

I'm sorry, can you try again and eli5?

marketing so far so hardly any speculative value priced in

what about the incessant spamming on Veeky Forums?

>Will form the basis of a 1.4quadrillion derivatives market
woah there calm down

Biz collectively is worth a few billion probably, but thats a tiny fraction of the entire crypto space. For ever bizraeli there's a legion of normies, and a decent amount of reasonable investors. Face it, we had early access to this. It's hardly on anyone's radar.

see you on the moon

trx unironically

get

Chain very bad no good team and meme coin XD

Sirs, buy modius, good team, a twitter and we gonna make the best memes!

Buy mobius or be a mobiloser

WE GOT IT BOYS

LINK 4 LIFE

$100 EOY

Link $777 EOY

ERC20

mother of god.jpg

$10000 EOY

Fuck everyone and fuck everything, time will fuckin stop as no-linkers die one by fucking one.

We are getting close

LINK $100 EOY

PATIENCE

7 0 clock 7000 linkies no more stinkie
700 eoy

What you didnt know is that Sergey indeed isnt getting the ballroom.. he is getting the cheteau. A grand palace with a throne room to match his rotund figure, there will be thousands upon thousands of chairs for an audience hungry to hear master Sergeys words. Rory will swoop in while the roaring crowds chant for their king to appear, leaving big macs on the throne to tempt sergey into a faster response. Shortly after, loud and thunderous footsteps like tjose of a gods begin to draw closer as one radiantly cosmic end of sergeys gut breaches the room. Slowly but surely sergeys form begins to take shape, like the titanic crossing the atlantic. Sergey will spot the big mac, and promptly sit on it, absorbing it with his hyperevolved skin that allows direct big mac absorbance to the digestive system. Sergey looks up, sweat dripping from his face after the long and dangerous trek from the makeup room to the throne room. He utters but a single word, "smart contracts". The entire room faints as their souls are torn from their bodies in a glorious light. Sergey transcends mortality and his gargantuan soul leaves for his big cube in the sky.

The number draws near

If a linkie claims the 7777777 get I will unironically buy a ton of chainlink

Meme magic is no joke boyos

Same here user.

Ha I can't believe you faggots are in this coin.

>>Tay will you be my gf.

how are you on this board and still havent bought any

link

LINK is unironically a great hold, EOY will show.

Also, check'em

shoo shoo pajeet.

Niggers

LINK is the chosen coin. 1000usd EOY.

I am god?

buy ven

ChainLink is the future.

those that hold link during the price singularity shall ascend into heavens, leaving behind a life of poverty and sadness

nolinkers will look on in horror as the last life changing moon mission unfolds before them, they will scream in agony but their screams will go unheard - as i have.