Already all in, this should better make up for my january losses

Bay now OMGC omnisego classic

why?

Should be good for a cool mil.

inb4 XRP copy pasting shill

thanks just sold all

BUCKLE UP BUCKAROOS

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

Is this fucking piece if garbage actually moving any time soon?

it will, next month.

So is apparently everything else

Always when nobody expects it. And always when the last weak hand sold... then its always doing a +20.000% and retraces 60-70% and moves sideways till u puke out of frustration.
No pain no gain

Centralized garbage. It's going nowhere.

I unironically went all in into this. Fucked up timing switching between it and ETC but oh well, I'm still counting on at least 15k SATs by EOM.

>7769118
>I unironically went all in into this
nice larp
>while everyone is missing out on masternode coin currently under a .20c

Someone always pukes the "cEnTraLizEd" shit put of nowhere. Like a fucking downy with no other vocal explanation skill

But I did, I really don't understand what you think I would accomplish by LARPing about something irrelevant like that.

I think it will pump once BTC stabilizes, it's one of those coins that moon after BTC consolidates after a bull run.

it may pump for another reason, but probly won't be realized for a while, perhaps early march.

probly better to scoop these up after dumping etc i m h o.

Nah bro, shit Jew banker honeypot. All set, I enjoy crypto but I love my soul.

just bought 1000 today, looked like a good time to scoop some up

Goddamn fidget spinners

im buying $1000 worth on monday morning will I be 2 late? current 20k in prl and thats it.

Nobody knows.

This thing literally gets green dildo'd out of nowhere in some absurd time.

I just know that biz hates it and that it's currently too big to fall, so it seems like a good buy to me.

thats why I like it as well actually, all my money is in blue chip stocks and I like things that accomplish.

just learn TA and dont fall for the ripple meme. its so easy you guys can make so much money don't have to fall for the nationalism jew

woah those digits!

How do I into TA?

checkarinod

Great coin for buy low/sell high. Catch it after a big green dildo, buy back at dip, rinse and repeat. This thing will never cross $4

>learn TA
Get out