I think he isn't /ourguy/

Current price trends show BTC won't make it to $13,888 by EOM. Would he give me a refund for his reports if be is wrong?

I never trust permabulls. They live in a gay fancy reality.

Cliff's data has a decent size range for error +-9 days even.

From the August Report:

>In this section is discussed the general emotional tone flow through the periods indicated. The data
reported on within this section is subject to the error ranges indicated in the addendum to this
document, next to last page. Trading against these dates is a risk for which the reader assumes
responsibility.

Tsk tsk so little faith...

Clif's not just bullish on crypto, so are the kikes:

The guy is a scam artist

clifs prices and timeframes are never exact, thats not how his predictions work, sometimes stuff is early, sometimes stuff is late, and sometimes things pop up unforseen

he has always said that it should be around that price in feburary according to the data

cant even grow hair lol
why trust anything he says
obviously has a rotten head

>he didn't read the report correctly
Come on user, go reread it and come back. I'll even give you a hint if you want?

Clif High is the culmination of a lifetime of optimized neurolinguistic based decisions. Even the average Rick and Morty cosplayer, EVEN the average Neil Degrasse-Tyson ASMR fan member can figure this one out.

Well, I guess I have 2 more weeks to finally be in "disbelief" state of mind

I'm not exactly sure why people are focused on the $13,888 prediction, we technically already blasted past that prediction a long time ago. Clif's reports are rarely accurate to the day - its more of a general time range. I follow Clif very closely, and his latest prediction says that we are "on track" for the beginning of the uptrend to $20k mid to late February. He said that in an interview a few weeks ago.

From the looks of it, Clif is correct, we have started our uptrend. The price has stayed strong at $10.8k ish today, we have very strong support, so this uptrend is going to continue. It looks like Clif is right.

Again I'm not sure why biz is full of brainlet's and focused on his $13.8k prediction.

Maybe I'm just retarded, nigga-user here, please help me to translate Cliff's wisdom user.

If he is right about $13.8k prediction, the chance for BTC to be at $100k sometime this year will be much believable

Kys nigger you obviously havnt made any money in crypto if you have to ask for free shit.

I paid $99 for his Alta report nigga. I made money in Crypto but I didn't invest much because I am also a wage-slave .

you are a pantaloons shitting ra tard. think about all the other times he's been correct. but now if he's right just one more time, then we're golden for 100k? the stupid shit you beaners say is a virus turning my brain to mush. i can feel it.

>sometimes stuff is early, late, or something changes
its almost like he's not accurate at all and just reels people in with inflated claims and conspiracy theories

He predicts Skycoin to skyrocket later this year

the data is more like a foggy crystal ball that gives you glimpses of what is coming, mistakes are made interpreting it

sometimes you guess things are happening too early, sometimes too late, and sometimes the damn ball doesn't show you things

been following him for a decade
he's definitely not a bullshit artist
his bots have described stuff that cannot be made up and have happened exactly, but sometimes they are one or two years later than expected

I'm thinking he was early on that, btc was hovering at 13k for a while before the recent dip, so maybe everything is coming 2 months earlier than the dates in his report

last year, there was a quick dip that happened a few weeks earlier than expected, and one of the dips was deeper than expected

you gonna die in a war with aliens user

he's been talking about that since 2010
I'm starting to think he meant a civil war with illegal aliens which looks far more likely

Lol. Most likely the roll out of project bluebeam i dont beleive in aliens anymore.

just because bluebeam will be faked, doesn't mean there arent real aliens

the same way cg dinosaurs in jurassic park, doesn't mean dinosaurs are fake

im more interested in what gets discovered in the vatican vaults when they are raided for food
it must be a long way off since italy isn't close to starving yet, this may be decades away

or maybe the data got stuck on a movie plot or something

Do you want me to teach you to wipe your arse too? Pajeets these days..
Clif High is the transcended voice of humanity. You should be grateful he sells his reports for the low fee of $99 a month, instead of hoarding his vast wealth of Faustian knowledge.

Yeah, clif is offering a refund to every buyer of the December report.

Noice gonna reach him via Twitter

I buy his report not because he was right in the past; It is because I hope he is right about the future