Matrix

If you dont buy this shit right now your the most stupid motherfucker nigger on the world

Already almost 100% gains on idex + etherdelta

Craziest Team ever
Craziest investors
Included in the one road one belt 1 trillion china project

so fucking glad i accumulated early and didn't wait like i planned to

>you should buy this or you're dumb
>already up 100%
>buy it

The absolute state of biz

I dont give a fuck DYOR i finished accumulating this is fucking IT

How many is a good number to hold here?

i bought around 60k and expecting it to make me a millionaire in the next few months

at this stage all amounts are good though, its relative

What took you guys so long to find this?

Were gonna make it brah

I got only 15k

It is a decent coin. But it has a 120 mill cap or something and nothing special right now. I would wait for it to dip.

After the fomo dies and it goes negative, I will buy.

From the website:
>AI protection; automatic sniffing holes; make your assets more secure.
>automatic sniffing holes
braaaaaaaaaap

>50k
we will make it

>implying you didn't make also that other "im a whale" thread

Lol this, these guys say buy buy when shit has a small spike, no wonder they are all bagholders. A bunch of ai promises is not going to 300 mil cap plus without a product in this market.

did this shit just go from 0.6 yesterday to 0.9 now

>A bunch of ai promises is not going to 300 mil cap plus without a product in this market.
lol the vast majority of coins over 300mcap have no product

Lol you guys are gonna Cry when it hits exchanges in march brb 5-10 exchanges at once

too busy on stinky chinky linky

>A bunch of ai promises is not going to 300 mil cap plus without a product in this market.
Ever heard of DBC?

In this market. Shit has changed. We are not that bullish anymore, maybe soon we will tho, than it;s possible.
DBC dumped so hard. Enjoy the bags.

>DBC
>not realizinf DBC dumped extremely hard
>there are people on biz who shilled DBC until the end
>there are people on biz still bagholding DBC
I havent read into matrix yet, but you sound like you're setting yourself up for some fucking bags already with your counter arguments

I have spent all day reading into matrix, so i thought I help another user out. Team looks good, but small. Some indirect government connections. Idea is great but maybe not even possible. No mainnet for months. Already 130+ mil marketcap. Aka overprices wait for dump if you like it, if this is going to moon don't fomo it will dump so hard that you wish you held dbc.

indirect? fucking indirect??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

they are the most direct government connections of any coin in china

the team is 20+ devs with some additional in silicon valley and new york but those are phd students

continue your research, you're not finished.

>Indirect
Literally exclusive belt and road development centre partners. What is indirect about that
>Wait for dump
Good luck. Seriously. Let me know how it goes. It's been trading for a month around 100m but it's going to "dump" after, 20% and the team is starting marketing and exchanges after Chinese new year break. Yeah, ok