Price predictions end of year?

5$

60 cents.

$1000

$-1
People will to remove the stinky links from their computers

1000 sats

it will transcend time and space and price will have no meaning

$2-$3 once peopel realize that Ass Blaster was a larper.

Meant to say people will pay

Between $5 and $10

This is all the confirmation I needed that biz is the worst echo chamber in all of crypto with autistic people convincing each other that they're all smart and they are just ACTING stupid. It's pretty glorious watching all these autists circle jerk each other over believing that the message behind a weak ass meme has any substantial impact on the real world. Biz is literally as braindead as it gets, Reddit gives way better advice.
>You have to go back braindead.jpeg
I never left, I lurk both reddit and biz and reddit is hands down superior to the minds on this board

1 LINK = 1 LINK

Take a hike nigger!

Yummy new pasta

EOY 520

$750

This is all the confirmation I needed that biz is the worst echo chamber in all of crypto with autistic people convincing each other that they're all smart and they are just ACTING stupid. It's pretty glorious watching all these autists circle jerk each other over believing that the message behind a weak ass meme has any substantial impact on the real world. Biz is literally as braindead as it gets, Reddit gives way better advice.
>You have to go back braindead.jpeg
I never left, I lurk both reddit and biz and reddit is hands down superior to the minds on this board

fresh pasta

1.50-1.70$ max

100$ check

Rolling again.

EOY 1K

If its anything like what happened with ANS (NEO) then it'll probably around $40, more if it gets quick adoption

Nolinkeys btfo as expected

Sheeeitt

Delisted and 0.003

Its ok bby, we are still in the lead
the bad man can't hurt you

$10000

my dick is raging

1 million SEK

>$1000 end of year
>same shirt end of year
>Veeky Forums will rise-end of year

Where will you be when we take over the financial and political landscape? I hope that it's not on the sidelines

Biz was fine until the retards from other parts of this site which won't be named started flooding in around the point btc broke 3k and started gaining widespread media attention
Its no surprise that link posters are green frog posting meme magic retards.

1000€

Aids

$4

Realistically, $25; I think 2019 and 2020 are the years LINK really takes off, as adoption by business will be come increasingly common.

$1776

$25 if the year is relatively average.

$50 with a major partner we don't know about.

$10 minimum, $30-50 if things go very well

$1000 link EOY

i will laugh so so hard if it stays under a dollar

Like at $1000 EOY

8 million USD

I think Link Will be around 50usd be eoy

$1000 unironically

I averaged all the answers above this post discarding answers below $1 or above $9999.
The result is:
$345.22

*below $0.01, sorry

Checked.

checked

150$ by eoy

you should log-average them instead

dubs
yo

excuse me, did you not see his quads?

$3

You guys think Sergey is a chad autist, when in reality he is a Bernie-supporting soyboy.