Don't be deluded, don't be a SKYie

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $15 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $10 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all SKYies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing cryptopia.

The $5 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in SKY will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded SKYie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded SKYies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you SKYies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yaydn/skycoin_is_banning_in_reddit_and_telegram_to/
youtube.com/watch?v=zUekR8uZJrg
youtube.com/watch?v=hzh6i8xWIT8
thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/02/15/anatomy-of-a-cryptocurrency-scam-in-the-wild/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try shill. Why is there suddenly a smear campaign on Sky?

Fuck off with your pasta fud, faggot. I've seen exactly the same thing typed for a dozen different coins.

I hold a tiny amount of sky. It has been more stable than any other coin during both the gold rush and the January crash.

I know it's gonna do well. But I'm a gambler, so I'll put my money into shitcoins. But a wise investor in no rush buys Sky. Or XMR. Or Stratis.

Yep 1500 sky here. Plus i have a sky miner incoming.

How many skycoins per month can you make? I heard 50k dollars worth from shills, but i'm 100% sure that's fake. Right?

Skyies cunts are the worst fucking scammers in crypto, they deserve to die

Once this shitcoin scam tanks the industry can finally move on after bitconnect

1 coin hr /hr/coin. I get 1500 CH every hr. No market for them yet.

Kill yourself. Do you work for Oyster Pearl?

Nah just sonstebo's vitasoy rent boy.

can't really determine the rate until larger scale network dynamics are tested. that's the point of these "skyminer" devices. mine is on the way, I'll definitely come back and post on the progress

those advertisements are literally parodies of bitconnect made by an early sky investor. not even official skycoin material.

Lol, skyfags are so deluded they think fucking OYSTER is hiring people to FUD their shitcoin.

Tell me, why is it that the Skycoin holds 75+% of the entire supply? Isn't the whole purpose of their fucking project to create a decentralized internet where nobody holds all the power?

skyfags get the rope.
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yaydn/skycoin_is_banning_in_reddit_and_telegram_to/

They hold them timelocked to be distributed over a 14 year period to people running nodes on skynet. It's like complaining that a company holds all the tokens before an ICO has started.

>Oyster announces decentralized meshnet internet

>1 day later tens of reddit threads and articles are created about how Skycoin is a scam. Out of nowhere, a coin that nobody has ever heard about before is now public enemy #1.

look, we KNOW somebody is doing it. Who is just a guess.

Lel hopefully they all fuck off and buy prl just to realize skycoin has a 5 year head start. Then I can laugh at these dumbass redditors

Like restaurants that have a menu with too many entries will most likely serve you shit, coins that have too many promises will serve you shit or nothing at all.

leddit is so easily manipulated any /pol/tard knows this

what are you talking about? Litterly nobody gives a fuck if it goes down, everyone is holding because they know its a longterm hold. I'm not expecting any substantial profits for alteast 1 year.

looks like this attack is going on youtube as well
search for skycoin by upload date, some really sketchy bitconnect style videos

youtube.com/watch?v=zUekR8uZJrg
youtube.com/watch?v=hzh6i8xWIT8

He's high as fuck in these video's.

I can't wait for SKYies to get fucking BTFO

>SKYies

you mean SKYkes?

why don't you go see how r/buttcoin is doing, since that's what your future looks like

Go on their subreddits from time to time. Their admins go on full damage control. Their followers have a cult like attitude

>cleaning up digital vandalism is bad

Lol, thanks, I've found this thanks to your link.
thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/02/15/anatomy-of-a-cryptocurrency-scam-in-the-wild/

>thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/02/15/anatomy-of-a-cryptocurrency-scam-in-the-wild/
I know I'm above average intelligence, but I'm continually surprised by just how far above. I can't believe there are so many people that can't see through such a thin veneer of lies

Node structure is ‘distributed influence or web of trust’; claims to solve problems with PoS and PoW by giving authority and voting power to nodes based on how many other nodes it is connected to on the network. Claims to be very cheap and fast for transfers and scalable; has its own blockchain. Skywire - decentralized ISP Skycoin - crypto currency to buy and sell bandwidth on skywire. Coinhours - a currency that accumulates as Skycoins are held. Half of Coinhours are burned when they are spent. Can also be bought and sold for bandwidth. (I am not sure why this is needed when Skycoins exist) Skyminer - sold by the developers, it is an eco-friendly custom mining rig for running a node The Skycoin project is an attempt to eventually create a decentralized internet using crypto currency to buy and sell bandwidth. The goal is to eventually create a peer to peer internet comprised of a mesh of wifi and radio frequencies in the form of parabolic dish antennas and wireless USB dongles. In the meantime, Skywire will be a privacy-based internet protocol like TOR that requires the user to download a special browser. This will run on top of current internet infrastructure and websites will be accessed through ‘exit nodes’. The mesh of dish antennas is very ambitious idea and may be difficult to achieve without an infusion of capital or very enthusiastic early adopters. Also, there may be legal headwinds to creating a decentralized internet.

What points from that article don't you find valid, Mr. AboveAverage?

literally all of them. unfortunately for you I don't have an hour to waste on explaining it to you.

>The goal is to eventually create a peer to peer internet comprised of a mesh of wifi and radio frequencies in the form of parabolic dish antennas and wireless USB dongles.
This, and the skyminer, are why Skycoin is a joke. And you're all morons for not realizing this.

If the coins are pre mined what's the point of having a sky miner?

Ok then, have fun with your skyminer, busy man.

The fact that the pajeets from the ARKie coin are also invested in this shit tells you all you need to know about how much a fucking scam this is

ARKIE and SKYIE, SITTING IN A TREE...

It's either a scam or run by morons, either way will fail.

The fact they've centralized this new crypto version of TOR is enough for me to realize it'll fail. They literally state coin distribution is decided upon by a panel of anonymous developers...

If they released the coin 0% pre mined with software which allowed anyone to create their own exit node PLUS a ethereum style mining algorithm (bandwidth instead of computing power) that would be a legit version of TOR.

Honestly something like that would quickly overtake TOR. TOR is slow because of few exit nodes/ no incentive for exit nodes but by introducing an incentive through monetary value the network would be overflowed with nodes thus speeding it up