I give in

Finally, after two months worth of threads about it, I cracked and bought some LINK. I don't care if it dumps now. At this moment, I am one with biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same. Might as well enjoy the meme ride even if it turns out to be worthless.

I will join soon because the shilling is so intense it reminds me of the day I didnt buy ETH

You shouldn't care if it dumps, you got in before the actual gains start. FYI, Sergey will be presenting SC/ChainLink at SXSW next month, expect great things

6 months actually.

The last time I saw biz shilling something this hard was Antshares. I have a good feeling with this.

>He bought the news and hype

And this is why investing is not for everyone.

IRON HANDS FELLOW MARINE

>one unit of the decentralized currency you can use for p2p transfer is worth +10k
>it isnt even used as a currency to exchange goods

>tfw Veeky Forums manages to convince me to part ways with my LINK after 2 months because the conference will surely make it dump

Can someone just fucking please market dump their stack so that I can get back in at a decent price? Fucking please.

>implying he won't make it with LINK

Will i make it with 1.1K links? tell me the truth bros

looked at some threads over the summer and it was shilled even harder than this and FUDed just as much if not more.

>he fell for the fud

>one of us
>one of us
>one of us

Welcome, it's WAY more fun to be a link marine than to be a nolinker, you always have at least 4 different threads about it.

All memes aside, it’s possible but in like 4-7 years

All memes aside
I've done my research
Chainlink is shit
I assure you 99% of the people here invested in chainlink haven't done any research but bought in because someone spewed some pseudo intelligent bullshit and ended it with "but dyor" knowing no one actually would and they thought to themselves "hur hur he sounds like he knows what he is talking about" and bought in
The other 1% saw the small potential for its meme value to bump its value a little and is going to dump on all the morons on biz
Prove me wrong

>two months
Newfags have no idea. This haS gone on since ICO

Just dyor

Tbh if I had any money I'd invest just because of the fun of it, enjoying the memes and feeling part of the community built around 4chanlink.

When I get my pay at the end of feb I'm using it to buy a laptop, not link ;___;

Welcome marines. Be prepared for FUD like you've never seen before. Be prepared for the most tastiest and tempting bait you've ever seen. This is the price of being a LINK holder. You don't get easy gains like buying normie shit like TRX when it moons 100x in a month. But you will have a chance at something much bigger:
A technology that may actually change the world, for real. Not just like the promise of BTC and ETH. Yes that kickstarted this behemoth that we call crypto. But LINK is literally the missing link between the legacy world, the data gold-rush, the crypto-space, and a future of advances in finance, governance and information technology. That is a long-term 1,000x to $150, even without the speculative spikes.

Welcome to the LINKmarines. Welcome to the future.

Also:
Here is your first taste of pasta-bait. Do not fall for it, as tempting as it is. You will grow to see through the manipulation and the truth. Godspeed

LINK MARINES WE ARE THE LINK MARINES WE ARE THE LINK MARINES

$1000 link EOY

aren't you browsing this on a computer?

All memes aside
I've done my research
Chainlink is the shit
I assure you 99% of the people here invested in chainlink have done research and bought in because someone spewed some intelligent shit and ended it with "but dyor" knowing someone actually would and they thought to themselves "he sounds like he knows what he is talking about" and bought in
The other 1% saw the small potential for niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers.
Prove me wrong

>The other 1% saw the small potential for its meme value to bump its value a little and is going to dump on all the morons on biz
You will fall marines. I refuse for you all to meme anymore money out of naive lurkers.

On my phone via the Mimi app.
Although I do have a netbook, but it's the worst shit imaginable. I love videogayms and I can't even play Warcraft 3 or age of empires 2 on it without it stuttering.

In fact, I can't even watch some HD videos. I've been months like this, and finally I'm going to be able to buy a good gaming computer. I think it'd be a mistake to risk it all on link instead. After this, I will be able to start destining some money to link. But right now I don't know if the price will have pumped or dumped by then, it might be too late at that time, although it's not like I could buy too many linkies with my wage right now anyways.

get a PC, not a laptop
and get some LINK for your own sake before it's too late

welcome to meme LANNDDD!!!!

>Antshares
show blockfolio, he is mine literally 100%chainlink, i'll buy 2k more tommorrow

topkek lad. Still waiting on a single argument from you out of all the threads you've spammed. 0/10 bait. Consider changing up your script at least slightly, or making it at least a bit funny, to at least contribute some utility to this board, instead of being a leech on people's attention

WELCOME TO THE PARTY EVERYONE!

Make sure you do the same for OMG and ENG.

Need laptop due to mobility, though.

I don't know when it will be to late, but I don't have any disposable income at the moment.

One day I was at Golds gym in Venice Beach, I finished my workout and went to the changing room. I just drank so much fking water during my workout so I ran to the toilet and opened the next door.
I couldn't believe who knelt towards me with an injection in his ass. I was literally shaking when I recognized Sergey Nazarov. I wore my stinky linky fan shirt and he recognized it and said that he had to do it for biz. He had to lose weight, because biz broke his heart with these memes. We had a deep talk after that and the chad I am, I offered him my testosterone enanthate! This fking Rory gave him Pajeet Ephedrine which our leader didn't deserve.
So today I was at the Bitcoinsuperconference and was so happy to see Sergey after his 3 month transformation, he even bought a new shirt (went from XXL to M).
So yes I believe in this project, because our leader is A FKING MAKER.

I KNEW IT !!!!!!!

DOES HE ONLY OWN 1 OUTFIT?

>DOES HE ONLY OWN 1 OUTFIT?
multiple copies of the same outfit like a true autist

yes and if that shirt isn't hanging in your fucking closet as i type this you are the one in the fucking closet

noone is telling anyone to buy anything. Link threads are for Link holders, not to attract a poor fudder with his pocket change like you

>finally I'm going to be able to buy a good gaming computer
>I think it'd be a mistake to risk it all on link instead
Jesus Christ

I've been unavailable for the last few hours, has Sergey spoken yet?

I managed to make 112k just following memes but always avoided LINK the shilling is to intense it reminds me of pajeets, but man fomo is kicking in I just hear oracle shit everywhere and that meme of Sergey speaking to the whole US then leaving was top tier.
>hmmm uh.. so... we just solved the oracle problem...

kek

How do I withdraw tokens from binance to MEW?
I have never dealt with erc20 tokens before other than eth itself.

just send them to your eth address.

Good lad. Enjoy the link threads. Remember to FUD as well.

just use your eth address
thats the best part about erc20 tokens, one address (ETH)

Building off user's question: should I wait till next month when I'm finally done accumulating LINK to transfer it, or should I transfer it to the wallet ASAP? The transfer fee being flat is what's stopping me

sell LTC go into ETC and BCH

SENT HALF MY STACK TO BINANCE SWING TRADE OR HOLD AHHHHH

I only hold 2400 link but i transfered them all to mew from binance. Wont risk my future gains on any exchange

I'm only at 800. Plan to get to 10000 by EOM. You think Binance is at risk in the near future?

Same here OP, at this point it would make me sadder to miss chain moon than to lose a couple of buck on it.

Wanna know why I'm all in LINK?

Because Sergey wants to get rich too.

what's the next step to push the price up? Are we really going to have to wait months for the actual network to come online?

FFS, put a Link cube in place of the hammer at least.

Same happened to me
Bought it some days ago with same feeling
dont worry with link you are safe