Shill me SKY. Is plebbit right in calling this a scam?

Shill me SKY. Is plebbit right in calling this a scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

removeddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yaydn/skycoin_is_banning_in_reddit_and_telegram_to/duf06j9/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plebbit is full of faggots. Stay poor if you wanna listen to them.

no... it's a serious project

Plebbit is full of emotionally high strung fucktards that care about feelings over facts. Do your own research on it and look at the Github and you'll come to your own conclusion.

You can say what you want about reddit but they are usually on point when it comes to play the crypto detective and finding red flags about a """serious""" project

They will exit scam once either hits 100

Plebbit stops supporting projects because the devs aren't "being very nice", they're the epitome of losers in this market.

removeddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yaydn/skycoin_is_banning_in_reddit_and_telegram_to/duf06j9/

the absolute state of skycoin

is plebbit ever right? Look, if you're in the crypto space and you don't realize all social media (like all media) is bought and sold . . . you're fucked.

He was banned for being a fluoride addled pawn of the globalist establishment, completely justified.

Reddit is full of obese apathetic ignorant chronic masturbating fluorinated stupid fucks.

>you were banned for being ignorant
kek. who runs this account? They need to stop being pompous jerks and fire their pr team to get out of this massive hole they've dug themselves. They literally look like bitconnect. Are they autistic? But I must admit their tech does looks interesting

Why are you two talking about fluoride and shit?

Don't worry about it, continue being complicit in your own slavery and having the TSA shove anal probes in you.

I'm here to talk about Skycoin not the illuminati

>t. chronic masturbator

Are you Synth?

I bought 10k SKY after reading that post in April. One of the best decisions I ever made.

This is some mueller indictment level shilling. Its how betacucks believe chads behave

same conversation friendo

Dude clearly doesn't like going to the airport.