Price prediction till 28th?

Price prediction till 28th?

It will drop after 24th harder than bitconnect

Not with a ten foot barge pole.

Nah, after 28th harder than Bitconnect.

i feel like the pre dump before a fork isn't going to happen. i know we sometimes compare the previous NXT>IGNIS fork but i'll be honest i don't know wtf that thing even does. at least when we see this name Bitcoin Private people will understand what exactly they are forking without reading hours of bullshit.

also the price has been actually going up compared to btc's drop in price recently. very bullish signal.

let me see op hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

im seeing right now hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

As it should. The team is switching to supporting bitcoin private. There's no reason for it to exist after the 28th.

I still think it will go over $500 pre fork

We're going to 5m sats

I bought at 750k sats, am I good if it goes to 5m sats?

i think it will be around 400-700usd

What exchange sells zcl & will zec be effected ever?

cryptopia / bittrex

Bittrex and Cryptopia

Would be pleasantly surprised if it even reached 4m, it has a week to basically double from here before the first sell-offs begin, IMO

5k pre fork

Coinexchange has ZCL too. I’ve been trading it there. Applied to bittrex.

one shouldn't use cryptopia

ye im using bittrex, will bittrex support the fork?

No official word from them so probably not

Minimum $300 pre-snapshot.

Support for NXT/ARDR fork was announced like 3 days before the snapshot, so I wouldn't doubt Bittrex so early.

i think they'll announce it soon

We shall see it when the time comes

Bittrex supports all forks. They will support this, it’s just a matter of when they will announce it.

We'll be seeing higher highs every day until at least the 24th, that I am sure of

easily 500+

You better have bots set to sell this once the fork happens. It is going so low the second it happens.

i tought 28th? why 24

If you want to actually get your BTCP you'll need to keep your ZCL in your own private wallet until the snapshot is done. If you have your ZCL on an exchange you WILL BE FUCKED. Ill keep until the snapshot and just sell for whatever ZCL is after the snapshot.

Price will likely peak a few days pre fork, that's when the big sells will start. Just assuming stuff here, could be wrong

Because zcl will be a dead coin after the fork

There's a high probability that bittrex will support the fork actually. They'll announce in the coming week.

11 billion dollars eom

should moon when announced, meaning we are far from being priced in yet, a moon on bittrex announcement and another moon forktime

i've never used a bot before. what's the easiest way to do this on bittrex?

i'd be surprised if it didn't at least go up to 250, which would make it worth it. might even go up to 500 i wouldn't be surprised but i don't know. nobody can see the future

You’re not going to find a public bot, people are coding their own. I’m assuming sell orders are not going to go through unless they’re low enough.. the bots will just undercut by the smallest possible amount

$327

lol whales are going to fuck you guys before you can even move your stuff

its either sell pre fork or hodl for btcp

you are not going to get both unless you are extremely lucky

Yeah people are fucking retarded if they think anyone is going to pay more than $2 for this after the fork anyways. Not even worth worrying about.

The smart move is to dump now but you can gamble it and hold through the fork assuming it ever happens.

>assuming it ever happens
lol
of course it'll fork. try to be realistic when you fud or your opinion will be discarded
>$2
lol come on