I MISSED THE CONFERENCE, WHAT DID HE SAY?

I MISSED THE CONFERENCE, WHAT DID HE SAY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xMk82GseV_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he said ChainLink is over and he's working on BigMacCoin
a coin specifically made to only buy Big Macs

More like what didn't he say

Link $100 eom

he said fuck u

Basically linkies were right and now is the time to FOMO in. This shit is gonna be big.

He said thanks for the millions sucker biz tards, he buy many potato.

He didn't say anything. Just kinda sucked a dudes dick on stage for an hour. It was really fucking weird man.

Fuck you, made me laugh like a tard while I'm wagecucking

he's not kidding OP this is actually what went down at the superconference.

This sadly

sir,, here i explane to u useage of chainlink, ok, chainlink is coin to connect all other externale data to blockchain for smart contract use, ok, good use for veryn very undervalued coin. sir, in few years, chainlink will be very expensive, i am wishing you all best of luck with this endavor ok. thank you

HE ANNOUNCED THE MAINNET IS LIVE ("ALPHA") AND THE WHOLE ROOM FLIPPED OUT AND HE DIDN'T EXPECT ANYONE WOULD EVEN BE FAMILIAR WITH THE PROJECT OR BE ABLE TO APPRECIATE THE GRAVITY OF IT ALL

anyone have a link to his talk?

Watching him get startled at people applauding that was cute as fuck. I have a feeling this is his life dedication and seeing other people get just as stoked as him made him happy.

Is this real?

My digits will tell me

Checked

wow

Oh shit

It's real, he also said nodes will receive LINKs as payments

Holy shit that's huge, I'm so glad I FOMO'd in like 5 days ago

Mainnet Alpha is live, he finally mentioned ‘Chainlink’ and Confirmed that the Tokens will be used to pay the node operators.

he looked into camera and said LINK $1000 eoy

He actually pronounced the letters e, o, and y, which I thought was weird

they had code that suggested ETH was the currency, didnt they?

probably has to be coded that way since LINK is token, probably adding one more line or some shit

I remember that. Might’ve been a placeholder or they changed it or whatever. I’m happy Sergey officially confirmed that the Tokens will be used for payment.

he said sir, buy mobius sir, link is shitcoin

So what are the normies going to do to link come Monday morning?

Checked

LINK is not a Normie Token. They don’t get it. They will FOMO in once they see big partnerships.

I agree, expect the first wave of smart normies to FOMO in after 2-5$ when someone decides to announce they are using LINK.

Can somebody replace this guy with Sergey or a neckbeard link holder? I need more memes.

I don't think there are going to be "partnerships" with LINK. What is going to happen is large companies and banks are going to use it an popularize it. Once normies start seeing that then they will FOMO in.

checked

But we already have OmiseGO

You’re right, that’s what I meant. Once the word spreads and the first documentaries start to cover “How Smartcontracts changed the way economy works” we will see the singularity.

Kekekekekekek

This. I have no idea what is happening with this token anymore. The presentation started with Sergey getting on stage, followed by a guy in a Hamburglar suit with the crotch cut out. The only thing Sergey said during the whole presentation was during this really fucking awkward part where he got on his knees / stood up / sat back down like 10 times and then looked into the camera and said "I need to quench my thirst after a big Linky McMac" before sucking the dude off. Some of the best head game I have ever seen though. Reckon it will help the price of the token?

I think once you start seeing shit on CNN and FOX like "what are smart contracts" and coins listed on normie friendly exchanges is when we will see a singularity.

can confirm, I was watching with my kids and it caught me totally off guard and I had to quickly turn it off. SerGAY is disgusting.

David: A superior species, no doubt. The hypersleep chambers will impress, I trust.

Elizabeth Shaw: So they were traveling somewhere?

David: I've managed to work out the broad strips, it's fairly evident they were in the process of leaving, before things went to pot.

Elizabeth Shaw: Leaving to go where?

David: The moon.

Elizabeth Shaw: Why?

David: Sometimes to create oracles, one must first fud.

something something link 1000 eoy

rewatch it lad, it's worthwhile
youtu.be/xMk82GseV_g

top kek, lad

Steam cards are the only valid currency

I’d buy 100k of that