What is the official soyboy coin?

what is the official soyboy coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

soy-coin.com/?lang=en
academic.oup.com/aje/article/173/9/998/123208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

XLM

The year is 2025.

I wake up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two of my wife's mulatto transgendered kids are jumping on the bed. I give 0.0000001 XLM to each of them for their weekly allowance. My wife's son is in the bathroom so I can't shower, but my professor wife (women's studies) catches a glimpse of my Stellar balance in my blockfolio and flashes me a wink.

I leave my reasonable suburban home and get in my 2006 Hyundai. It gets great mileage and has been paid off for 15 years. I drop my wife's kids off at school and head to the office. I work hard for my employer and I value the oppurtunity they provide me in my career. Even though I've made a lot of money from my XLM investment, I still work because I enjoy myself and plan to donate most of my crypto earnings to charities supporting Africa.

After finishing 16 TPS reports and closing nine tickets working an extra 3 hours of unbilled overtime in my cubicle, I hop in the Hyundai. I check my phone. The wife saw XLM up 1.5% this month and got so excited she snapchatted me a naughty picture of her bra strap showing. I blush, and pull onto the freeway. I turn on NPR and settle in for the 3 hour commute home. When I arrive, I see Tyrone, my wife's son's tutor leaving for the day. I wave him goodbye and turn the bronze-encusted knob and go inside. Wife is showering and singing 'the snek is AWAKE' after Tyrone left, so I start washing the dishes and preparing dinner, humming to myself - nice trajectory stellar snake!

ETH

Nano
>its got a great dedicated team!

reality:
the average person doesn't give a shit about muh team, its a rebrand of a failed coin thats been around for years

IOTA

XRB

Visit their reddit and look at each and every one cream themselves over wow free! wow instant! finally I can send Stacey all the money she needs to go shopping and she won't get mad at me for the slow transaction times!

this

Ripple, literal Jew coin.

DOGE

I say IOTA and Nano following it

IOTA and XLM

It's IOTA.
Maybe XRB for it's community but not devs.

PFR

LTC, unironically.

SoyCoin obviously.

soy-coin.com/?lang=en

LINK. I've seen some of you stinkies post faces, I can see the soy.

DOGE

This.

accurate

>go to reddit
>be surprised they are reddity
I think most of the reddittards lost their XRB due to Bitgrail's exit scam anyway.

XLM, IOTA, POWR, pretty much any fucking SJW faggot coin though, I'm sure there are others. Honorable mention goes to Nano though.

Nano

XLM

This

fuck off back to ledit

IOTA

Awww, is the XLM holder hurt? Don't worry I won't cause any further harm and misgender you.

Kek, on point

/thread

this. i know one

Bitcoin

/thread

fpbp

wait what's wrong with a professor wife

Definitely XLM

iota, absolutely no doubts, its whole community and devs are all soyboys

Anything besides LINK is incorrect.

ripple

Nano, XLM, IOTA are the official soyboycoins

10/10

Reminder that soy was correlated with increased testosterone and decreased estrogen levels in boys.
academic.oup.com/aje/article/173/9/998/123208

SOIOTA

Well done

Ethereum

Mobius

Link

clearly its fucking substratum and tron yall are idiots.