SINGULARITY GET

Praise KEK for the upcoming get

Praise Sergey for mentioning Chain Link

7777777 decided the winner of the presidency, it will declare the biggest gainer of 2018 as well.

M-mobius s-sir

I fucking wish the POSITIVE THOUGTHS pasta gets the get, or just something like just for the lulz

kewl LINK bro is that OC

Our posts will shake the board

I will unironically go all in on whatever coin/coins is/are mentioned in 7777777

Soon

might as well go all in on link now then

LINK

pls nazarov, be my russian gf

user just visualize the positive thoughts pasta getting the get. Everything is vibration

Someone shill me on why LINK is worth buying

Its a box.

not shilling but here be a quik run down

it make u rich. no joke. all u need to know.

That and it actually serves a purpose. allows bockchain interaction beyond even our wildest thoughts. smart contracts wil be the next big thing. link is cornering the market

love the ones with Taylor, keep em coming fellow Marine

Kek

It’s an honor to serve with you captain

Because of these threads I am convinced all Linkies are underage shit stains from rthedonald and s4s is considered a home board for them

Get the fuck off my biz kthnx
Cringe worthy losers

TY Captain

The song and video lends itself so well. i suck at memeing and i can even make it work.

It has been an honor.

$1000 link will only be the beginning

and vice versa
she definitely fits into our chainlink folklore

ChainLink will hit $1,000.
Also Trump will win 2020.

QEK

Hey Captain, can you post the Link Marine breakdown for me? I just bought myself up out of the enlisted class today.

Cant argue with those double dubs.

I made this one but cant get it quit right. maybe it will inspire another user.

Either way, LINK has possibly made my year/decade. I am thankful even at PFC.

LINK

Link 100$ EOY

This is the original one made by The Great Lt Colonel Aleron Helix (Major at that time) that got me through the darkest times, it's been updated since then, but I believe it remains more less the same

>b-b-b-b-based multi-dubs-dubs-dubs....
Truly, LINK shall surpass $100 by the end of this decade.

Thanks!

I love every one of crazy link marines.
TLDR: I am cancersurvivoranon. I am only a PFC, 400 coins. My hope and dream rides on being able to pay off my home. In case it ever comes back, at least my wife and kids wont have to fight a home mortgage with out me. My real hope is to never have it again. I am just doing what i can to secure my familys future, just in case.

What every may happen, i love each and every one of you. Let the games begin, I am ready for it.

Doing God's work out there Captain Dan. Salutations on the Dawn of the >7777777.

we're closing in on the objective boys, rev up those shitposts

>tfw 1k stinkies off being promoted to captain
i'll never make it

>this image will be in some textbook 100 years from now

autism

woah

>the smell of victory is in the air my friend
where is your faith soldier?

I became a stinky linky today just to weather the storm of BTC dumping. I'm probably going to sell soon now that BTC is going up again. Still love you linkies

It is a token used to buy Big Macs.

You will never go hungry as long as you have LINK and a McD nearby.

Ripple is a scam.

>Put Sergey and Satoshi on the Phone
>They are on
>Start the Smartcontract revolution
>Yes, Master Sminem

Welcome new marines. Be prepared for FUD like you've never seen before. Be prepared for the most tastiest and tempting bait you've ever seen. This is the price of being a LINK holder. You don't get easy gains like buying normie shit like TRX when it moons 100x in a month. But you will have a chance at something much bigger:
A technology that may actually change the world, for real. Not just like the promise of BTC and ETH. Yes that kickstarted this behemoth that we call crypto. But LINK is literally the missing link between the legacy world, the data gold-rush, the crypto-space, and a future of advances in finance, governance and information technology. That is a long-term 1,000x to $150, even without the speculative spikes.

Welcome to the LINKmarines. Welcome to the future.

What do we know:
1. The get that was foretold will contain 7 of the number 7
2. The ancient one is pleased by repeating numbers
3. 7 is the number of the ancient one
4. The rothschilds bow to the bogdanoffs
5. Sminem bows to the bogdanoffs
6. The bogdanoffs bow to the ancient one
7. Sergey's regular mcdonalds order is 7 big macs

SINGULARITY INCOMING
LINK $100 eoy

I'm really glad you survived cancer, user. kys

If the 7's get is by a linky

I predict that link price will fall to .00077777 ETH/LINK and then shoot up to .1 ETH

I was there once. Get yourself a promotion marine. Fight the good fight you’ll get there

TY. but i cant kms. too stronk

Is it fate that the lucky 7's get will happen on the same day as Sergey's presentation?

Has anyone else been more sure that the get will be Link related?

i hope you linkies get raped by a shadowfork

Thanks for the love user. Consider keeping your Linkies as they very well may outperform the market!

Link $5000 eoy

LINK $100 by end of summer

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY $1000 EOY

THE MAD MAN

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

WE DID IT REDDIT

so it is written

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAHAHAHAH

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

LOOOOOOOOL

checked!

dump it

NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH FUCK

YATTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations sir

OH MY KEK

FUCK YES

Fuck you.

IT HAS BEEN DECIDED

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

fuck mods srsly

AHHHHHH

witnessed.

ITS TRUE

k

true my friend

THE CHOSEN ONE

HERE WE GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

FUCK YES
Here's the thing. LINK $100 will happen at some point in the next 2 years. $1,000 will happen too. We’ll far exceed a total market cap of $20 Trillion. Solid projects will thrive.

But there's something much more powerful underneath that statement. Among the solid projects, LINK is building up to become an asset class that has never yet been seen: the tokenization of secure and reliable data for the automation of contracts. This is unprecedented. Just like BTC and crypto-currencies in general, this is a world's first. Just the promise that BTC could bring, as an entirely new technology, a revolutionary innovation, and a misunderstood asset class, it has sky-rocketed by a ridiculous factor.

LINK will go through that same path, but perhaps even more shockingly so. It will be under-rated by factors that are laughable right now. We say the estimated value of the derivatives market falls around $1 quadrillion.

I believe the market for secure data exchange and payment messages for smart contracts will reach beyond those levels. It is the foundation of automation, and the foundation of a future where humanity will not be enslaved and confined to menial labour. The sky is the limit for such a technological shift. And I believe the ChainLink network will capture a significant marketshare of that market, with the network effect it is going to start building now. Eventually it will grow to the level that ushers in a new flourishing of crypto-markets, the likes we could never have imagined, with market caps reflecting an exponential future ahead for humanity: the singularity. LINK will be the catalyst for the technological singularity. LINK will literally save the universe.

Thus, I predict the marketcap of LINK to one day be over $2.7 quadrillion. Yes, $2,722,221,950,000,000

Putting the price of one LINK token at $7,777,777

Now check em Also Trumps wins 2020
You will all make it

fuck you

FUCCCCCCKKKKK

This solidifys links uselessness

FUCKING LINK SHITTERS

NOLINKERS DESTROYED FOREVER AHAHAHAHAHA

IT'S HAPPENINNGGGGGG

FAGGOT

Noooooooo

M A D M A N