Are the women in your office competent?

Are the women in your office competent?
Do they work as hard as everyone else?

They are heavier but work hard.

>in your office

sorry im not a bitch

Behind every employed woman there is an overworked man picking up the slack

I work at an hospital. The nurses are lazy bitches that half ass their job, but the doctors are as good as men probably because of their higher IQ.

>in your office
kek, enjoy wagecucking normie newfag

this

I'm a web developer btw.
The girl I work with now is the best female developer I've worked with personally.

Even so she has mismanaged her project terribly. She told the client that she would remake a massive legacy application and essentially bit off more than she can chew. Now myself and other members of the development team are pulled into the project to try and make it work but it's hopelessly large. Plus she is scatterbrained as fuck and doesn't document any of her work so I have to guess wtf she was thinking in her code because she also bitches at everyone who asks her questions.

Not good. Besides that the women I've worked with are managers who kind of phone it in and vacation/sick a LOT.

This. All the women I work with are incompetent.

some are, some aren't, because they're all just people. fuck off

yes
some of them even work harder than me
dont give a fuck though

>people taking seriously a job at a callcenter

top kek

>arabic tattoo

The smartest and hardest working people at my job are women t. work at fintech office job

woman detected
cant even hide your own gender you fuckin suck at everything

military here,
No they don't simply because
>muh vigina

hahah XD

roastie, be gone

I work as a research scientist and the women in our lab are smart and competent af.

She's telling you to buy Jibrel.

Good eye, wtf is that about?

work as a dev, no female devs in office, one roastie from our other loc is good at what she does. other roastie who does front desk shit is dumb

older nurses are generally more hardworking and are competent, not brilliant but competent. the younger female nurses are basically trash

Considering I have to wake up a 5:30 tomorrow to wagecuck for two female bosses; let me tell you why giving women any rights was a fucking mistep on the evolutionary:

>work at a wholesale tree and shrub nursery
>I have a manager and a boss; both female
>at any opportunity to build tension in the office, my manager will hop on it
>paperwork not filed properly? store it for later use as an argumentative weapon instead of solving the problem then and there.
>someone didn't mop the floors? same fucking thing.

for those not knowledgeable about the north Texan real estate bubble and its subsequent benefits to nurseries and landscapers, here's some insight:

You would have to actively run around your business killing people and setting shit on fire to lose money

>there are 10 new landscapers filled with 10 new Mexican cave trolls coming in every day to set up an account.
>this has been inflating my boss' ego for the last few years.
>so much so that any critique in regards to the way we do business is immediately met with firing.
>on top of that, our top paying customers are treated like royalty even though landscapers are notoriously arrogant manchildren riding the same bubble as we are.

>from this has come a clusterfuck of incompetent dispersal of information, poor micromanagement of clients, and a contention of power between every pair of tits in the office.

>my manager is a single mother who gargles booze and cock on the weekends with her child support.
>my boss is a racist dyke who actively degrades every male white dude in the office.

women were a mistake, even my gf agrees

>on the evolutionary

time for bed

Go fuck yourself, OP.

h-hey bby

Holy goodness this man speaks the truth

Working at university, just two women here and they are just as competent as everyone else.

no they are not

But no, they don't work hard. But neither does anyone else. That's why we work at university.

>an hospital

thanks guys, have deleted from posting material

Everyone figured out tramp stamps, so they changed their logo.

it's for an heroes

The woman (also a boomer) at my office is the software team lead because she has the most experience. Every day I get questions about fundamental things like committing code to SVN etc. Things are so backwards these days that it isn’t about how much you know, if you are a female engineer or old you get paid more. Competence isn’t factored into pay just experience

In my experience most women are decent. Not terrible, not amazing.

The guys are normally geniouses or straight retarded.

I am doing some pretty brainless code monkeying though.

chef in hotel here.
its a mix. women in service roles are quite capable, but there easily many ditzy girls that would be fired if they werent "not ugly".