Sell me this shitcoin

Sell me this shitcoin.
If it is so good why are you pajeets not shilling it all day?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/stat/miner?range=7&blocktype=blocks)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you just answered yourself

pedo coin. just wait until the "me too" campaign hits.

bought 150 at 4$

Gonna hold and hope it reaches 50$

Oh shit you’re right

bc the best things are shit faggots like you don't know about

>free transactions to the end user
>your user ID (handle) can be your wallet address
>apple fingerprint wallet unlock
>Dan Larimer's previous projects do more transactions than Ethereum and Bitcoin combined
>Mike Novogratz in charge of $325 million dollar fund to develop apps until something goes viral, another VC has the same warchest
>On 21 January 2018 during the 214th EOS ICO period, F2Pool, the Bitcoin and Ethereum mining pool which accounts for ~25% (etherscan.io/stat/miner?range=7&blocktype=blocks) of the Ethereum network’s hash power, purchased just under 215,000 EOS at $18.0889 per token bringing their total EOS holdings to 227,077

see you at cmc #1 or #2 by 2019

i'll be here to answer questions

>>apple fingerprint wallet unlock
Why does this matter when all the new iPhones won't even use this? iPhone X and anything after it won't even use fingerprint lol

Lmaooo

what are they using? EOS will support it. Biometric lock or whatever. I am not a Mac fag so I just typed fingerprint

I can’t own this as a burger or what?

You shouldn't participate directly in the ICO, but you can buy the EOS off exchanges

THE TOKEN LITERALLY HAS NO USE CASES ON THE EOS.IO PLATOFRM READ THEIR WHITEPAPER AND FAQ ON THEIR WEBSITE.

Seriously though, their platform "EOS.IO" is going to be good in my opinion but their token use case is almost useless, read what is more to come on their token and platform.

Eos token Will give airdrops.

what is the relation this coin has with STEEM?

Token holders literally vote on everything, from who produces the blocks to really any other kind of change the community wants to implement.

Also, there EOS is destroyed in tiny fragments during transactions. Only to the end user will the transactions seem "free." EOS is still required to do those transactions however, they will be paid by the Dapps that you are using instead of making normies pay

And just like any proof of stake, you can stake your tokens to become a block producer, and the block producers will be paid millions of dollars to run the network (very lucrative).

Finally, EOS has kept nearly all the money they have earned in their ICO, and given it to VC's to develop Dapps that will run on EOS. Everpedia, started by a co-founder of wikipedia, has already confirmed that the only way to get an Everpedia token is to hold EOS. They made it clear that there are more projects like this to come that will be airdropped to EOS holders.

So there is also a lot of speculative value in just holding the EOS coins, because it's like holding 1 billion dollars in VC money and their investments will be airdropped to you.

You didn't type anything lol, you just copy and pasted the same thing that gets pasted in literally every single EOS thread.

Why not?

The lead developer of EOS created STEEM. He created Bitshares to prove 3 second blocks, he created Steem to prove free transactions. This is his magnum opus project that is the culmination of his experience.

Yes, he has 3 (three) projects in the top 50 cmc

yeah but i wrote it
because there is a small chance the SEC will decide it's illegal. Although unlikely

Biz doesn't shill coins with working products and teams with track records of success.

When the EOS is fully distributed all your EOS funds will be frozen on the Ethereum blockchain. You won't be able to transfer them.
Also token holders vote on the released blockchain around JUNE. If no one wants to release the blockchain on EOS platform then it becomes useless, you're risking a lot on these EOS tokens, and there's a possiblity of having shitty airdropped tokens.
>proof of stake
Block producers use EOS only to launch a new blockchain on EOS platform it isn't staked.
They've stated in their own documents that they will NOT release their own blockchain on their platform so someone else needs to do it.

Also "you should not expect and there is no guarantee that you will receive any other cryptographic tokens or digital assets now or in the future." Block.one will not be launching their own blockchain on their platform. It also requires users to vote on if it can operate on the platform or not, thats all the voting is for. Its not very useful unless the platform gets adopted by a very good blockahin.

When your tokens are "frozen" there will be a snapshot taken of all EOS tokens. You will receive 1 EOS mainnet token for every EOS Eth token.

With the money and tech behind this project you are crazy to think that no one will want to release the blockchain.

even if they did, I already have the tokens now so what difference would it make how they were obtained? all the ones on exchanges also came from the ICO

Most of the features people brag about with EOS are on the ETH roadmap as well. To me it doesn't seem like their github is moving fast enough to outpace ETH development.

OK so when is plasma/sharting coming out?

EOS is gonna crush eth. Especially because the EOS team has 2M eth and are gonna dump it into EOS