So that's it?

So that's it?
That's the pump LINK gets when they announce a product?
Why aren't we on the moon right now?
Sergey is a hack

Other urls found in this thread:

coinpost.jp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The conference was private, and the guy broke the rules by streaming it. We weren’t supposed to actually see that, and so far only Veeky Forums has anyways.

stop making sense, you're supposed to fud

the stream is posted on Reddit

Btc and eth are dropping, and the news wasn't that big. Still great progress, but this isn't the singularity.

It's almost like LINK is a meme to trick stupid people into losing their money

meanwhile dogshit coins like tron go 100x because of normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i was remodeling can you post and delet real fast?

>wasn't that big
>proved it wasn't just vaporware
this is BIG

also, they haven't even begun shilling it to normies yet, which is where the real rocket fuel comes from. with simplified mainnet out the marketing director will be announced any day now.

what was announced on stream? why is link suddenly pumping?????????

the Alpha network launched

what the fuck is the alpha network? also checked

>priced in

I already knew it wasn't vaporware. Vaporware doesnt do poc with fucking SWIFT.

if they had any marketing whatsoever we would be on the moon by now

>inb4 'they dont need le marketing'

miss me with that cope shit

It's the main-net that exists on the ethereum ecosystem that has some functionalities (penalty system) withheld while the greater community learns and improves upon the framework.

>y little baby pump and not moonshot?
Due to der Juden, mein brudder; (((They))) don't want the price too high because they haven't gotten enough players to naturally cause singularity, so they pursue an actively obscure anti-marketing policiy in order to basically "pressure cook" this motherfucker into the most explosively meteoric cryptocurrency rise in price over time ever in the history of all markets, and you can check that to the bank!
>$100 eod

because retards only shill on Veeky Forums and nowhere else, even tough Veeky Forums is

Something I haven't seen mentioned here is that information on Chainlink is only available in English. Even most complete and utter shitcoins at least translate to Chinese and Japanese and usually French, German and Spanish too. Usually in Pre-ICO stage.

Didn't seem to harm our ICO though, did it user?

yeah thats it, LINK with stay around the 70s area until sometime in Q2. A lot of work a head and back to basically news silence and other coins mooning around it. I like LINK but its going to be on ice for a bit

It's almost like you have to be an absolute moron to believe that.

If you don't understand why Chainlink is going to be a major crypto mainstay by this point you are beyond saving.

I guarantee a run after the Japanese and Chinese translations. I lurk the Japanese internet and haven't seen a single post about Chainlink. The chinks are usually a little bit behind the Japs so I imagine its the same on the Chinese internet.

institutional investors will takes weeks to actually move the money to make an investment

Do you think they had millions of dollars on Binance just waiting for someone to announce something?

They will slowly make their positions

what are some good Japanese sites to talk about crypto?

I only really browse
coinpost.jp/
to give me an idea of the Japanese trends on crypto. It isn't particularly good
I don't know if better ones exist but it was pretty popular on futaba. I wish there was a reasonably fast dedicated 仮想通貨 board on 2ch or futaba but as it stands I have just seen them mentioned in passing on other boards.

>ChingChongBit
>HerroCrypto
>Nipbit
>Blockgook

Link $5000 EOY