Do yourself a favor and tether up.
11.2k was the peak.
Final warning.

Shhhh quiet now

cant wait

how many final warnings is there?

Seriously trying to help you retards

Yes! I want another sale.

Yup the next few days are going to be the biggest, fattest, smelliest red candles of feath you've ever seen.

FALSE. THE GOLDEN BULL RUN HAS BEGUN. NEXT STOP $40K KEK HAS SPOKEN

give me one reason why

mmm let us see this short position you definitely opened

i can't see this happening, even thought it would be good to buy some more cheap btc

if you draw the trendline from the top most peak, then there is room to move up. i think the 11.2k peak is about to get exceeded slightly with a false breakout before we go down

Look at my post, we're overbought.
A dump is certain atm. Might be a slight dip or a dump idk. A crash is more likely though.
I don't short

Maybe, I'm not taking chances for 5-10% gains though.

Might see another weak run up to 11.2 or so, but ~12-13k will fail and bull trap will trigger the dump. Ellen Degeneres will not get us to 50k. That will come EOY.

Fix'd

>muh final warning!
>muh meme lines!
Fuck off.

One more crash and then we go up? Or is this really going down to $1,000 per btc? Thought BTC can't go down because of the reliance on mining. 5k sounds like the absolute floor for btc.

Only about ~$300 higher. I think it's safe to say it got rejected at the downward trendline.

I think we'll test 5500-5800
Meme lines don't work short term. I'm also using basic indicators. We're overbought. You'd be a fool to think we're not going down.

Im only in ALTs, I should sell all for usdt and wait it out to buy back lower is what you're suggesting? Sounds risky

lmao you are a dumbass

many lines get rejected then broken on a retest. also many lines have false breaks before big moves, to flush out longs or shorts. I'm not saying we're about to blast up to lamboville, but I am saying be careful if you are short because we could get a double top or higher before a big move down

You're choice, I can't predict the future.

>Only goes up
Never change, Veeky Forums.

Your mean line is based on one point of data. Not convinced.

In all seriousness I feel like having these threads only helps stay the hands of people who would otherwise fomo in. Just stop making these threads and let it abruptly happen, the longer people keep putting the bear sentiment in the spotlight, the longer people are going to be cautious.

but my alts :(