CryptoColors thread

cryptocolors.network/marketplace? ref = 0x287603526bede6193f7d6750316fae7abfa2e0fb

>We are happy to announce the Crypto Colors referral program! Invite your friends and receive 15% of their net profit. For example, if one of your referrals sells a CryptoColors token for 1.25 ETH, they instantly make a profit of 0.25 ETH, and you, as a referrer, make 0.25 * 0.15 = 0.0375 worth of Ether.

>Flip colors, triple your stack
>Get passive 15% profit from referrals

Where my CryptoColors marines at?

BITCOOOOOOOONEEEEEECCCCCTTTTT

MMMM NO NO NO

free money? free money!

these are literal homosexuals that want to monopolise the ass

literally begging for it

i live like 5 minutes away from this exact mcdonalds if i go in there and sniff near the register do u think i could still smell her??

hah

Idk man
There's only one way to find out

roastie ordering a bigmac? is this another chainlink thread?

lol wut? Every McD's looks the fuckin same, how do you know?

been to it dozens of times since it's right in the middle of the city and it's minutes away from most of the pubs/clubs, i'm legit 100% certain

imagine getting to sniff that while youre eating a big mac

Mmmm no thanks

thats the one next to dreams?

*sniiiifffffffffff* *sluurrrpppp*

Dammit, don't let Sergey see this pic

So 2 people own every color? Why would anyone want colors? What can I do with the colors? Can I make custom colors? Who is the greater fool that is going to buy my bags?

WASU WASU WASU

These "Hot Potato" games work by bringing in volume and playing chicken. They can be quite profitable if you ride the wave up... and if there's a wave in the first place. And if you're not the last one holding multiples.

You just own them until someone buys it. When someone buys it you get your money back plus some profit on top, usually it's 15-100%.
>Who is the greater fool that is going to buy my bags?
That's the thing, you have to think about risk management as well, for example, do not buy high priced tokens on low volume websites like this. Everything is less than 1ETH is a steal though. I made about 1.5ETH on similar games shilled on /biz.