I'm readdy to ascend to the better crypto LINK

I'm readdy to ascend to the better crypto LINK.
What wallet do you guys use to store your coins on?

i keep all my link on coinbase

the binance wallet

A Ledger Nano S.

i keep mine on etherdelta.

two seperate Ledger hardware wallet through MyEtherWallet.

In a leather wallet next to my Big Mac point card

Binance. Fuck the fees I can never cash out.

buy high sell low

my nigga same here

why two?

Our hardware wallets are worth more than poorfags worried about transfer fees out of binances stacks.

Because I got one for thirty dollars from Salt in December. Its completely unnecessary.

Funnily enough im pretty butthurt about binance fees but fuck having all your coins on an exchange and fuck putting all your eggs in one basket. Shouldve gone trezor/nano to be really safe but oh well

Because I'm paranoid lel literally no other reason
I was scared someone saw me write down my private key through my webcam so just in case I got another for shit like that.

Binance charged me 30$ to withdraw modum. Absolute extortion. The arbitrage on Kucoin was worth it though.

on a trezor because my ledger won't ship for another month and a half. once i get that i'll split it between the two. no reason to keep all my eggs in one basket.

Its not so much the initial withdrawal fee but knowing that you are really paying 10,000 dollars to withdraw link because in 5 years at least they will be worth that much

5 to send a tiny amount to test the wallet is working and 5 to send the amount you want to send. Twice. Speculating on Links price in more than a year is is impossible but thats at least a grand in transfer fees EOY.

Yeah it's still like a weeks worth of groceries for me just to withdraw twice from binance its fucking gay

myetherwallet u stupid faggot

Oh Jesus I just got scared. Buying two more nanos right now

COuld anyone LInk stuff on how to set up an airgapped wallet? Possibly some YouTube links?