5% Daily Gains Guaranteed

I’ve been working on a python trading bot for the greater part of a year now. It has consistently made over 5% gains per day for the past 3 months, with minor tweaks to the code. I am offering 10 copies for 90% off in return for reviews for my website which will be live next week, and the price will increase 10x. Updates will be available to purchase monthly to ensure a 5% daily return. Email for returns, questions, and review in the link.

satoshibox.com/z8hggvejve7eppf8ymjzy4ik

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7566811
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALL SATOSHIBOX LINKS ARE SCAMS. OP IS SCAMMING YOU.

*clears nose*
This would give me more time for lines

For the updates will I get them discounted or full price if I buy now?

OP is a faggot, but that shit works, and since he’s a fag I’ll give it cheaper
.02 ETH to
0xd7290df5c3428fa346b362ef2cf0b51ee00727b9

And post your kik after

I’ll try it. Using profittrailer right now, kinda sucks

5 pct daily over 90 days yields an 80x increase.

Fuck off if you think we believe that. Unless you just lucked out and made one trade and happened to buy XRB at .30 and sell at 30.

Working fine, already up 80%!

Not too difficult poorfag

Amazing could you share it with us?

Also don’t expect 5 always, usually 2%-5%

pleasantly surprised op, impressed really. good luck with your site launch

ITT: OP replies to himself using proxies.

>please share sir
Pajeet detected

How difficult are bots to run? Can an absolute brainlet figure it out?

Basically the most profitable way to "run" a bot is to resell it like OP and then post fake replies behind proxies, which are pretty cheap

I use gunbot but it only makes me 1%... I’ll try this and report back.
>pic related
Shit gunbot

Depends on the bot

5% everyday would make you a millionaire in no time and you wouldn't bother posting here.

Op. Op why not do something with your life?

OPs bot is pretty simple. You can set alerts based on parameters, or it will automatically input based on profitability. Other bots are more complicated and you need to know some basic coding. Let me know if you run into any problems

There is no such thing as guarantee gains in crypto guys remember that. If this pajeet actually was making that kind of gains u think he would be selling this shit. He could easily borrow all the money he needs and pay ppl out kys faggot

hi, OP

ordering now, will most likely take you up on that

You are such a fucking retard, you wouldn't need to sell shit if you were getting 5% gains every day for 90 days straight you little faggot. How gullible do you think we are?

How many left? I just ordered

>I just switched a proxy

Damn got it working ! I got 1500x returns the second i opened the exe file. Thanks op, worth tbr purchase

3 left from my count after my order, good luck

Obvious FUD is obvious. If you missed out you missed out faggots

>1 post by this ID
This is not how it works, proxy pajeet

Get a life u pathetic fuck dont listen to these fucking scammer scum

Unironically sent btc.

Will post results.

You posted this an hour ago saying "10 percent." What's the matter, faggot? Did you realize that nobody was buying your scam and had to dial it down?

Download a virus off Veeky Forums! It steals your money! Same thread same fake replies multiple times a day, hope you die.

Probably 2 left. FUD harder

Obvious FUD is obvious.

>mfw I sold at 6k and I can’t even get this now

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7566811

>links to Trojan
Not today

pajeet

You think a bot can make 700 pct gains in 90 days using a daytrading strategy? Fuck off.

Seems sketchy af

I’m ordering them all, you plebs mustn’t have access to this technology.