Last chance to tether tonight

We are doing exactly what we did 24 hours ago. Big dip coming in 30 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btcusd/1h
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah BIG DIP coming, can't wait to dip to 15k in one night

Not big. Like 9.6k.

No one cares about 30 min charts unless you swing trading

Which do you use

Red candle and volume dropping right on time

thanks doc, that actually sounds reasonable but my gut instinct is that the rally will continue and we will unironically never see sub 10k again

I honestly no longer trade crypto because I got in early enough. When I did trade BTC I would use 2h, 4h and 1d more than anything

Volume down 2 mil since post

I tethered at 10k two weeks ago, the downtrend appears to be broken for now. I'm buying this dip if it comes through.

u didnt rebuy at 7k after that enormous volume? lul normie

Still in target. Candle getting bigger just like last night.

I'm learning.

Volume down 20 mil since post. Following last night precisely. 10k within an hour. Then we will we which way she goes.

Just tethered up dumped my alts too

where do you see this? I'm not a TAfag

cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btcusd/1h

Was weird volume dropped and spiked back up but the candles are following last night's pattern. Binance, 30 minute candles, look at when we peaked last night and whats happening right now. Most likely the same pattern will emerge since nothing has changed. Pattern breaks when NYC wakes.

Look at the current candle. If it turns red after almost reaching the last ones top then we're heading to 10k soon.

Forgot pic

Ok, think I got it. But why do you consider lower volume bearish? If the order book is thin it could go both ways, right?

The real indicator will be in 2 hours when Asia picks up trading more. Usually afternoon Hong Kong time. Hopefully they sell because that's whey I'm betting on.

I will start the Asia dump after I have my morning coffee and shit. Brb 20 mins

Brrrraaaapppppp

Link is unstoppable at this point.

Price singularity soon.

Thanks this has only been the 15th time today this prediction has been made and been wrong oh and I bought 10k

Is it fate that the lucky 7's get will happen on the same day as Sergey's presentation?