Suspended from college

Well, as I write this I am sitting in my grandma's basement because I got kicked out of an Ivy League University for 2 years. What happened was I had sex with a girl who (unknowing to me) had a boyfriend. Well two days later the police come to my dorm and say I have been accused of drugging and raping this girl. Fml. anyway, the legal stuff was all dropped cause they realized it was bullshit but the college's Title IX office found me responsible for sexually assaulting her. My family is suing the shit out of them because they violated a bunch of stuff, but I probably won't be able to return for 2 years now. I am depressed as fuck because I know I did nothing wrong and a bunch of people think I did. I could try to transfer schools but I wouldn't get into any university of the same caliber as the one I was at. So in the meantime I am living in bumfuck montana working on a farm. Does anybody have any advice for what I should do?

start your own business and sell grey area products for XRB

nice larp faggot

Invest in XRB. Buy the school in 2020

Can't you go to another school? Fucking these yuppie left wing kangaroo court schools.

oy vey you rapist, listen and believe!

larp, not biz related, sage

3d women
Not even once

I feel like this is more of a /pol/ related Q

Nobody cares.

Buy link

trade crypto. this time has been given to you for a reason maybe.

Tell me more about this. What can I sell that won't land me in jail for crypto?

I swear im not larping

not if you dont want people answering with extreme stuff.

this is every day life for everyone now. hardly belongs in pol.

sounds like you have an idea how bad they are. I wasn't even allowed to cross-examine this girl and confront her with questions. I could go to another school but its just super depressing having to explain to people that I'm going ivy league to middle-tier shit school

dude....he was joking
also nice larp, someone as retarded as you would not make it into an ivy league

I can't do all the work for you now.

But things that are not illegal, but the banks and paypal will not support.

High risk markets. Google that term.

Share your greenstories on /b/ you fag
Or add some coins inbetween your story at the very least you poor feral nigger

I suspect you're also not telling the whole story.

I worked A/V at my school, and one of the fucked up side benefits was that I listened to the recordings of school hearings on sexual assault. People don't get put on academic leave for simply having sex with the wrong person.

In your words, how might you describe her testimony?

I have a couple coins but its not that exciting honestly. BTC, ETH, AMB, OMG

you realise the person you are replying to is not OP?

sell all of them and go 50/50 on LINK and bazingacoin

If you're not larping, which I assume you are because I'm fully convinced all of Veeky Forums is one big larp, who gives a shit if you go to a "middle tier" school. If you're smart and dedicated enough that shit doesn't matter and you'll fins a way to make it regardless if you have a degree. Unless of course you went with a bullshit major in which case you should kys because you wouldn't benefit society regardless.

she said she didn't remember what happened cause she drank too much. But we both testified that we discussed using a condom right before hand

You get to work on a farm? I've been going to college so I can finally do that, and here you are getting suspending and going "back" to working on a farm.

And yeah, buy and hold LINK, but wait for the correction tomorrow.

went for environmental engineering, gpa was 3.3. Was also in rotc because that was my dream, so i think ill either apply to other school or enlist in military

Then it doesn't make sense that you'd get suspended for TWO ACADEMIC YEARS.

Unless she's accusing you of some horrific shit (unconsensual anal got a dude one semester at my FAR LEFT seven sister school) you're full of shit

I think you should wait it out and really fucking work the time you've been given. Cross out any prerequisites you'll need at a local community college, get in great shape, read a ton—possibly read a fuckload of biographies, if I could go back in time that's what I would do. Also/alternatively, getting a job is a great idea. I'd look for a great internship in another city if you can't find anything local. Locally, it'd be great to join a construction company or a group doing home repair because you'll learn a shit ton of useful skills even if the pay sucks.

This situation seems like a gift to me. Guessing you probably feel derailed but you should make the best out of this. I'm writing this as someone in a similar situation: I'm from a rural midwest state, literally worked on my family farm today, and I graduated from one of the best technical US universities around.

You need to go and rape her for real this time. Let the crime fit the punishment. Rape her boyfriend too.

Also went to a top school and one of my friends got kicked out senior year cause this kid he sold Xanax to ODed and almost died lmao. He’s trying to go to his state’s public university now.

Kinda similar to your situation but if they’ll take you back in 2 years just work and start a side business until you can go back. If you can’t go back just go to the best school you can. If you got into an ivy you’ll be fine honestly, cream rises to the top you already have the work ethic and smarts. Shitty situation if this isn’t a LARP but 2 years isn’t the end of the world.

>both discussed using a condem
How the fuck is that not consensual? This has to be a larp.

no im not. I got such a heavy penalty because i "retaliated" (in their words) by filing a sexual assault complaint against her (because she initiated the sex). So that was one year and the assault was another year. But we also think the school was vengeful cause we filed a lawsuit saying they werent following their policies and a judge ruled in our favor

Engineering is a top tier field. Sue the fucking school, go and finish at another, and get on with your life. It sucks what happened, but you can't sit around crying about it. Fuck that dumb cunt. Get to fucking work and live your life.

I swear to god its not a larp. Theres no point in me larping bout this im just super depressed and dont talk to anyone about this

shoot up the school and kys

appreciate the positivity guys. Im not honestly too worried about my future job-wise, it just sucks to have everyone think of me as a sexual assaulter. I personally think sexual assault rape perpetrators should be castrated, I know i dont fall into that category

Okay, so there's a timeline here. Lemme see if I'm getting it right.

1. You and the girl bang.
2. The girl claims something happened.
3. You file a counterclaim
4. She's found in the right (what did you do?)
5. You're found in the wrong (and get punished doubly for it)
6. An expensive lawyer your parents buy make everyone's lives miserable
7. You're on a farm and the university doesn't want you

I'd recommend staying on the farm and enjoying your parents money you clown

Did you get any money out of the lawsuit? If not, sue them for every penny then you’ll have to settle for another school. There’s no other way.

while my financial stability is comforting, it's not really money that will make me happy. I feel like my reputation has been destroyed

I won't be able to get much money for myself from it, most if not all will go to lawyers. Idc about the money anyway

You forgot a point between 3 & 4 - after he filed a counter-claim he filed another complaint against the school invetween that time stating the school wasn’t following their procedures fairly - which he won. Which he thinks is the reason for event 4 being ruled against him. The lawyer later in your list came far earlier.

The payout can be in the millions if you play your cards right. The mattress girl fiasco ended with the guy settling for a undisclosed amount probably in the millions. I've league schools always pay bigly.

Why depressed? This is probably the best thing that happened to you. Just make sure you get enough for retirement.

what is mattress girl?

"Feel like" is all but certainly an inaccurate description. I'm guessing your reputation IS destroyed. Suing the school isn't going to help that, either.

Look at Paul Nungesser.

>Comes to board full of virgins to complain about getting accused of sexual assault after having sex

Who cares if you see any of it, it’s about taking every penny from the roastie enabling dumpster fire of a school. Whatever you get will pale in comparison to the feeling of revenge no matter how petty it looks. Don’t cave on this.

most likely that guy got 6 figures, but that cause it was a large public event, and also his attorneys fees were likely a lot higher, this is not a good way to make money trust me.

basically yes, a lot more details but yeah

Fair point, but if one where to go back and do things differently, where might you start?

thanks just bought 100k.

Meh, in this day and age of false claims and crazy radical left wing bullshit more and more people are realizing you can't just up and believe the woman. Normal people will judge you by how you behave on a normal basis and not by some single petty college sexual assault accusation. Keep your head up and be successful and it'll just be a bump in your rearview.

I have never even touched a girl in 10 years and the same age as you and in college.

Am i supposed to feel sorry?

how is this thread even Veeky Forums-related? EXPLAIN.

>bumfuck montana working on a farm.
i would love to live in Montana, western Montana near Bozeman is paradise.

that being said, you could spend your two years at Univ Montana in Bozeman and go for your master's at the ivy league school.

i miss being in MT tbqh

>I am depressed as fuck because I know I did nothing wrong

lel, no you did everything wrong and that is what you get for falling for the vaginal jew. 2d would never do this to you, never ever.

Just green text the story pussy

I already got my best revenge. The girl has stated on record that she has been depressed and suicidal with how long this ordeal has taken. She has also been ostracized from her sorority. Knowing she is miserable is soothing

Invest the college suing money into crypto

Occam's Razor: She lied because otherwise her boyfriend would have dumped her for being a ho. What's fucked is that she can go to the college and they will assume guilt. If she was telling the truth she would go to the police. The police would have a better method for determining the truth of the matter (low bar there, fuck colleges) and would be able to charge her for a provably false accusation.

Worst case, it's a 6 figure settlement. If your lawyer is competent he can get low 7 figures. Everyone else is looking at 6 figure student debt and OP is going to cash out. I wouldn't even bother going to college, just see a psychologist and tell them about your feelings until the payout rolls in. Maybe do an online business.

Same here. Would love to make some decent money in crypto and move back to MT. Possibly whitefish/Kalispell area.

Raping her for real and saying she's just trying the same thing again.. LOL

Is there a way to get the girl kicked aswell?

you hit the nail on the head. in colleges, if they tink theres a 51% chance you did it (determined by liberal professors) then youre fucked.

But seriously guys, dump xlm now

He got 7 figures. Remember he also sued publications for smearing him

OP make sure you sue her and her whole family.

Jesus christ homie life ain't a zero-sum game.

My whole point in starting this shitshow of a conversation with your "a silver spoon is perpetually titillating my prostate" prick self is that I've heard the testimonies of both sides in literally a dozen of these cases.

My best guess is that your "reputation" is the part of this that you're most upset about, which is a shame, because it's clear your character was shit to begin with.

You disgust me. Enjoy the shade of your parents, and it's only a small comfort to know that you will now never go out from under it.

all records have me as john doe, cannot be publicly smeared
on it

kill yourself you white knight faggot

Colleges take into consideration police evidence. More likely than not she had a rape kit performed. While there might not have been sufficient evidence to press charges (there rarely is), colleges do have a lower bar than courts.

life did this to you for a reason. Accept it with the terms of your choice and work with it. You may be educationally advanced, but to use it you will need to become intellectually advanced. Congratulations OP. You're beginning your awakening.

you have no idea what youre talking about but thanks for the input anyway, I do appreciate it

>colleges take into consideration police evidence
no they actually twist the facts to match the narrative

Post some kind of paper work showing your case with timestamp, or BTFO.

not worth risking identifying myself. you can just fuck off if you dont want to talk

I sincerly hope your life turns into a living hell you fucking normie. Hope the roastie owns your ass in court.

And, how do we know for sure you arnt lying and didnt really rape her? Where did you pick up the girl? IV league people are notoriously smug, and therfore have psychopathic tendecies.

Also
Having sex with a girl while intoxicated IS RAPE under the court of law. there is nothing out of this. If she has just one can of beer, that means shes not fully capable of consent. go fuck yourself. Glad we can get rid of the normie/chads of society so the neets will be on top.

It's not the obligation of colleges to pursue due diligence, my man, and expecting that of them will take you into a legal black hole. Their obligation is to protect students.

You did something that made a board of grown-ass people (who often lean conservative -- one thing that people forget about the Columbia mattress girl case is that the dean of the school talked a bunch of shit on her but was unable to kick her out) ay that you needed to go away for a year, and then kicked up a whole hissyfit that might well prevent you from ever going back.

you are uneducated on law
go look up title ix case studies to understand what really goes on in these

>uneducated in law
KEK. Ive been to over 10 sex ed classes in my life since middle school, highschool, and college.

Having sex with a girl whose drunk, especially one who is too knocked out to remember what happen, is a huge red flag. And also, im sorry, but are you into fucking girls that are drunk? Do you get turned on by making drunk girls cheat?

Then, nice larp OP.

>Chad has sex
>Chad gets BTFO

I see nothing wrong here

having sex with a drunk person is not illegal you brainlet. Also please tell me why a drunk person driving a car is responsible but a drunk person having sex is not?

Homie, saying this again: I have listened to more of these cases than I'd like. I've heard the testimony of both sides, and I've heard the deliberations of the dusty old folks who decide what to do. A/V can be a rough job.

The college that i listened to leans left. It's /pol/'s worst nightmare. And even there, most of the time they sided with the accused due to lack of evidence.

In your case, you were ostensibly at an Ivy (likely larp), and you couldn't convince a bunch of good old boys or their administrators that you didn't do anything wrong? You're supposedly from a wealthy farming family in Montana. Jesus man, you fucked up bad in the interview or you did something fucked.

In either case, maybe just shill on the farm for a bit?

>ivy league uni student
>got into trouble fucking a drunk girl

choose one user, gtfo larper

Then tell the full story cos I know this ain't it

you can't say that since youve seen a lot of these cases that you know my situation. Each school is different, and the office of civil rights has a case open concerning my situation. Please fuck off with your incorrect assumptions

There are no chads in ivy league schools you nerd

i dont have time to explain the entire thing, if you dont care to assume im in the right, then leave

>having sex with a drunk person is not illegal you brainlet.
hehehe. I love the rage you normie. Yes it is my little guy. Ive seen multiple court cases. Any case where the guy is sober and the girl is drunk, she is physically incapable of giving consent. Now of course, most roasites are whores and dont give a fuck about reporting the guy, but in this case, it seems our little normie chad ivy league friend flew a bit close to the sun ;_; and what more, he just admitted online himself that he acknowledged the girl was too drunk to remember.

If i were you, i'd pray this thread does not get back to the girl.

u avin a giggle m8

there are attorneys who specialize in this kind of Thing but if you’re invited back after two years I’d just lay low, get some good work experience, learn to code, start a business etc and go back

Two year suspension is a slap on the wrist for title IX, be thankful and don’t get too down on yourself ... this shit will seem insane ten years from now

(Source: I am a professor and Ivy grad)

well goddamnit, either way OP is a faggot

> Winklevoss 2.0s in literally every Ivy League school dumbass just walk around for 20 minutes you'll meet at least 10 guys called Chad

>2018
>Having sex outside of marriage

Pretty much asked for it OP. Sorry man it isn't the 90s anymore, you can 'just bang' someone.

> sounds like you have an idea how bad they are. I wasn't even allowed to cross-examine this girl and confront her with questions.

Dunno man you and your complaints sure sound familiar. There's something you're not saying.

would you recommend transfer or just wait it out? i thought maybe I could do a year of some internship or study abroad thing

>In Burgeristan drunk hookups lead to being expelled/jailed

Your country is such a fucking shithole, holy shit. If things were this bad were I live, half of my Uni would be in prison.