Dat evil eye toward the streamer

>dat evil eye toward the streamer.
Shit, Sergey was NOT happy about this. He kept staring her down through the presentation.

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/brisketfondue/1jMJgqjyvyAKL
youtu.be/xMk82GseV_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>her

>her

Is there a link to the video?

There was another streamer, the dude on the mic at the end of the presentation. Wearing black.

dude everyone in the front row had their phones/cameras out lmao urine idiot

no why would you be paid in link to watch the video? sergey doesn't support such marketing tactics

Another reminder that no matter how much Veeky Forums loves sergey, sergey will always hate Veeky Forums. If you watched the other stream he was pissed about the camera and basically told off the camera guys friend.

> he was pissed about the camera and basically told off the camera guys friend.
is this real

Lmao sauce!

god damn he was so pissed, he had told the organizers and insisted no video or steams, that's why

one of the Veeky Forums streamers ordered a bunch of Big Macs to the room and Rory had to intercept it

>they just won't leave me alone

Source: pscp.tv/brisketfondue/1jMJgqjyvyAKL

Skip ahead to 49 min. Asian mixed guy asking question is cameramans friend. If you go earlier you can see asian guy and camera guy are friends.

At 46:50 sergey gives the camera guy a huge eye roll

best face was when he announced alpha was live.

Kek

>heh

Is that the same shirt he wore last time?

for your get

OMG will moon.

so did this shitcoin finally take a dump after this shit show?

youtu.be/xMk82GseV_g

be me
be in this
be autistic
forget to >

is that a flashlight ?

Man that streaming is fucking disrespectful. Having a cellphone to your face constantly is not pleasant.

HE HAS NO STYLE!
HE HAS NO GRACE!

>2018
>not betting on the autist

Dont worry I aplologized and he wasnt realy upset,took a selfie with him afterwards

I told him to fuck off and get a big mac.

Ugly looking person

Holy shit he was PISSED.

yeah that streamer was following him for a while, spying behind pillars, talking about big macs within his ear shot then right when he could introduce himself, ran away like a sperg. cringed the whole time

LINK to 0 EOY