>TC 125k eoy
>ETH 70k eoy
>BCH 85k eoy
>LTC 25k eoy
>BTCP 35k eoy
>LINK 150 eoy
>NEO 20k eoy
>ELA 10k eoy

holy shit, would it really happen this early though? i guess the market really will grow a lot this year.

The memes are fun but we are actually going to make it

G’day linkcunt

Lol I love you retards

70k Link standing by.
It's been an exciting few months with you fucks

That’s funny bc I want you to die and for me to be rich

145k link reporting, will dump with a market order if we don't get it

LINK $1000 EOY. Veeky Forums's true power is realized

G3T

What you didnt know is that Sergey indeed isnt getting the ballroom.. he is getting the cheteau. A grand palace with a throne room to match his rotund figure, there will be thousands upon thousands of chairs for an audience hungry to hear master Sergeys words. Rory will swoop in while the roaring crowds chant for their king to appear, leaving big macs on the throne to tempt sergey into a faster response. Shortly after, loud and thunderous footsteps like tjose of a gods begin to draw closer as one radiantly cosmic end of sergeys gut breaches the room. Slowly but surely sergeys form begins to take shape, like the titanic crossing the atlantic. Sergey will spot the big mac, and promptly sit on it, absorbing it with his hyperevolved skin that allows direct big mac absorbance to the digestive system. Sergey looks up, sweat dripping from his face after the long and dangerous trek from the makeup room to the throne room. He utters but a single word, "smart contracts". The entire room faints as their souls are torn from their bodies in a glorious light. Sergey transcends mortality and his gargantuan soul leaves for his big cube in the sky.

link 1mil EOY!!

and thats why hes gonna make it

and ur not, faggot.

sell your link

$5 next month

It will reach the 700’s range for sure

$100 link at EOY is confirmed

soon

FUTURE OF LINK BEHOLD

The 7's they approach

What you didnt know is that Sergey indeed isnt getting the ballroom.. he is getting the cheteau. A grand palace with a throne room to match his rotund figure, there will be thousands upon thousands of chairs for an audience hungry to hear master Sergeys words. Rory will swoop in while the roaring crowds chant for their king to appear, leaving big macs on the throne to tempt sergey into a faster response. Shortly after, loud and thunderous footsteps like tjose of a gods begin to draw closer as one radiantly cosmic end of sergeys gut breaches the room. Slowly but surely sergeys form begins to take shape, like the titanic crossing the atlantic. Sergey will spot the big mac, and promptly sit on it, absorbing it with his hyperevolved skin that allows direct big mac absorbance to the digestive system. Sergey looks up, sweat dripping from his face after the long and dangerous trek from the makeup room to the throne room. He utters but a single word, "smart contracts". The entire room faints as their souls are torn from their bodies in a glorious light. Sergey transcends mortality and his gargantuan soul leaves for his big cube in the sky.

holy shit lads I'm feeling it

I made it

Imagine googling a picture of a red dildo and laughing your ass off about it thinking you're going to be the funniest guy on Veeky Forums.

40k LINK. retire when

LINK $70.77 EOY

Links Good

Feel it

LINK 777777777

unironically 2 years im.so.jelly t.1k linker

Siacoin 1k USD EOY

sleep comfy sergey

You having a giggle there mate?

Sergeant Spitroast here, my portfolio is as follows:
66% Link
22% Req
11% Fun
Also I have OCD so I have to keep my crypto tokens in multiples of 1000 (5k, 4k, 10k). It helps me hold instead of letting whales fuck me in the ass with no condom or lube while daytrading.

WE WILL GET THE 7's BOYS PRICE SINGULARITY HERE WE COME!!!

Last week me and my wife's boyfriend were canoeing down the Whanganui River, its a 3 day trip but he insisted we could do it in 2. On the second day we spotted two vessels locked in the middle of the river. One was a light raft and the other a jet boat with what looked to be a rather fat man and another with him. The raft was packed with half a Maori tribe who were flailing their arms around. As we drifted closer it became apparent that the tribe was spewing vitriol at the members of the other "crew". Being the forward thinker (and fluent Maori speaker as my wife's son is Maori), I took it upon myself to intervene. Upon reaching the two boats I enquired with the elder what was happening while my friend had a beer. He said that the "pakeha poaka-kunikuni" (white pig) had lifted up the fresh water crew fish trap and engulfed the entire contents which were meant to feed half of the village. At this point the villagers were besides themselves threatening to eat the fatty and sexually enslave the other man. The skinny one was appoligizing profusely for the entire ordeal. I explained to him what they had done and he said with a look of utter powerlessness, "I tried to tell him, h-he doesn't listen when he's hungry". This got me pretty worked up and I yelled at the fat man "you pig how can you, you y-you" and as I tried to finish my quip, he turned to face me with a grin full off crayfish meat.

Link $250

Do it to it link marines!

Siacoin millionaire guy now the first trillionaire.

i want to be some trash tier post completely unrelated to Veeky Forums, preferably with a pic of some dumb slut attached

LINK 10K BY 2020

Link is going to get the 7s

LINK $10k by 2020

BTC 125k eoy
ETH 70k eoy
BCH 85k eoy
LTC 25k eoy
BTCP 35k eoy
LINK 150k eoy
NEO 20k eoy
ELA 10k eoy

2/2
It was Sergey. I couldn't believe it, the man I was entrusting with my sons entire university savings was there infront of me. About to be killed by a Maori tribe. Which would probably mean my wife's sons LINK would be worthless.
I too joined who I now assumed to be Rory in appoligizing for Sergey and translating that they would be heavily reimbursed. This seemed to calm them down and after exchanging contact details I enquired with Rory why they were here when the super conference was fast approaching. They had run out of fuel and the maccas they had brought had quickly vanished. I asked my wife's friend if it was okay if we helped them out and he was 3 beers down at this point so agreed. We made haste with Sergey tied to the raft, bobbling down the river behind us.
Thats the story of how I saved the Superconference, LINK and Sergeys life.
Tips appreciated, said I would buy the beer tonight for my wife's friend even though I don't drink it aha ha 0xD0db9d18A48294A8354e3c9276A57220C651ACA8

BTC $1777 EOY

0xProject (ZRX) will moon beyond what anyone imagined.

Link is the only coin 7777777 get

The Legend of Link Boi begins.

Buy (shitcoin) on (soon to exit scam exchange), all the normies are doing it, might as well fuck up badly!

its gonna be a disappointment

i believe it.

Link is the only coin 7777777 get

LINK $1000 EOY

We are all in this together.. Link gets 7777777 sementing its meme magic.

The Septuple Sevens post will be a post speculating about Link getting the Septuple Sevens post.

My lambo will be white and blue like every decent token in this planet

7777 EOY easy mode

We are all going to make it boys

Link is trash

1000 eoy

ITS GETTING CLOSER

Ohhhh boyyy

mfw sergay dies from too many bigmacs

just monika

Link $50 this year
$300 in 2019
singularity is near
what does the say?

Yuri is best girl

link to 1000

i will cry if some shit coin gets the holy 777

LINK 7777777777777 ZIMBABWE DOLLARS (ZWD) EOY

LINK $10,000 EOY FAGGOTS.

LINK 1000 EOY

0x847008711602A0E9a6c99CF507E49F6De3be711d

Get that man drinking green tea. He needs to do a colon cleanse. Need a healthy Sergey for the future.

If 7s , you all give me Eth .
Trust in Kek.

Holy 7's for Link

thanks biz
ary top 50 eoy
god bless baby

$LINK IS TO BE $10000 EOY