Are ICO's scams?

Are all ICO's scams?

Serious question, I have never joined an ICO yet.

yep, all ico's are scams. Pls do not buy them, but instead buy my bags at 10x the cost once my coins hit exchanges.

What determines a coins value presale other than the company itself?

No. DYOR.

Value comes from what people are willing to pay for it.

Why would you buy into an ICO such as the one pictured here if there's no guarantee the coin is worth this much at least at launch?

Or getting dumped on by bag holders at market launch?

I'm genuinely asking.

I wouldn't, offering bonuses is a red flag. What's their product? Is it too ambitious? Why buy this coin vs others? Is this something your willing to lose your investment for? Do you understand you are giving your money to a group of people who may or may not lose everything you gave them?

>getting dumped on by bag holders at market launch
High risk, high reward

Right thanks, I get those points.

This one in particular is for investing spare change into crypto.

Which on the surface seems like a decent idea as other apps in the stock market space have been successful using this market.

That sounds like trash. Why wouldn't a potential buyer not just save up and buy ETH?

Good point.

Yes, all ICOS are scam, now go back where you came from

Most are, many are not. Most whitepapers are bullshit, some are not. What did you expect to hear?

You buy into an ICO for one of two reasons. 1) you believe the product can make money. 2) you believe you can flip the coin for easy profit when it hits the exchange.

I believe the model is automation tho. Purchases are rounded up to the nearest dollar amount and the change is automatically put towards a crypto.

check'd
so for your ICOs, you were paying attention for the day of listing to not miss the pump?

i'd say about 90% are scams, 9.9% aren't scams but are still shitcoins, and 0.01% are neither scams nor shitcoins

For me I guess the hesitation is that they are already valuing this coin at .45 cents which seems ludicrously high for something that hasn't hit the market.

Are prices like this typical in ICOs?

No, usually they're less than $ .15. I wouldn't trust it, a good ico usually sells out quickly and biz won't shill it until it's already done. Your asking way too many newfag questions to be posting your own thread. Lurk more or go post on Reddit.

>Insights network
missed the sale :)

A project that is trying to create a marketplace for requesters and providers to trade data anonymously using smart contracts on their data exchange, for example you can request data for the amount of people who larp on the Business and finance board on Veeky Forums or the amount on Indian IP Addresses that connect to it daily, you receive this information from the providers which you then pay them back in INSTAR tokens.

You can be both a provider and requester, such as monetizing your own data as a provider and sharing this allows you to earn these INSTAR tokens while remaining anonymous.

Partners with Quantstamp

Has 9 members on the team.

ETH ICO price was 22 cents.

what do you think of dock.io?