Buy skycoin

buy skycoin

thank u

based

Fud thread archived due to get spam, so here's my response
there is literally no difference between a 0% premine and 100% premine in a coin THAT doesn't function around proof of work. Coin hours are the only thing you "mine" and those are 0% premine. Coins distribution already has a hardcoded minimum that is slower than BTC distribution over the first 15-20 YEARS. Nobody can move those funds until the timelock is released, and even then just 1 vote against delays the release indefinitely. If one of the devs dies and nobody finds his keys, the rest of the coins will NEVER be released. If one of the devs decides he doesn't wan't any more coins to be released (beyond the first 25 million that has been unlocked already), they will NEVER be released. That means up to 75% burn is still on the table, should only 1 developer decide that is the wisest decision.

Blocks only get created when someone sends a transaction. There is no such thing as "block time" and there is no such thing as an empty block. Either you exercise your brain until you understand the obelisk consensus mechanism, or you stay stuck in the old paradigm until it's too late. Proof of work is obsolete. Proof of stake is centralized.

Skycoin is not a brainlet coin, just like bitcoin was not a brainlet coin (until corporate interests took it over). If you can't put up a legitimate technical challenge, no one with a brain is going to give a fuck what you say.

Stop helping these retards make money.

Fuck off. Let everyone make money. People like you are what's wrong with this world.

Stop samefagging to sell your bags

>taking 5 minutes to change proxy

Proof of stake less centralized than PoW. Not everyone can afford to mine efficiently but anyone can join a staking pool and earn the same %

....yes, a fixed percentage of the coins they hold. I'll walk you through this:

1 billion coins total (typical PoS supply), 10% interest (To make the numbers easy)
1000 people are able to afford 10,000 coins, getting 1000 coins a year, or 0.0001% of the total suply
10 people are able to afford 10,000,000 coins, getting 1,000,000 coins a year, or .1% of the supply
1 person is able to afford 100,000,000 coins, getting 10,000,000 or 1% of the total coins per year

in 10 years
Group A members have roughly 22,000 of roughly 2.2 billion coins, asuming they took no profit
Group B members have 2.2 million of 2.2 billion coins
Group C member has 22 million of 2.2 billion coins

Since Group B and C never had to sell coins to pay off operating expenses, the distribution never changes (best case scenario). What really happens is Group C uses their stack to pump and dump and collect even more coins from the other groups. Smart group B members play along and take even more from group A. Less savvy group A members give huge chunks of coin to group C.

Some people can't see in to the future, I get it. But I've already watched this happen countless times. in the last 7 years. If you don't want to learn from my experience, that's your prerogative.

That's a lot of mental gymnastics to pretend like everyone getting a flat 10% annual ROI is somehow unfair.

I never said it was unfair. What the fuck is fair anyway? HELLO?

its literally more centralized than PoW because the only money someone has to spend to get more coins is by buying more coins (and getting even more). In PoW the people that want to get more coins have to actually spend money, not hoard it.

PoS hurts adoption and lessens distribution. Miners have to sell coins to pay bills. PoS whales can hoard every last coin and use them for compounding market leverage. PoS removes the most decentralizing mechanism of PoW and replaces it with nothing. Tell me how that makes it less centralized.

and don't you dare use the word "fair"

That's neat. Super basic statistics for super easy explanation.
Btw is there any way to understand whole thing about SKY without reading 180 pages on btctalk? I've seen it few months before but topic was too huge to read in a single day so I put it in "tomorrow" folder. Skipped like 5-15 pages but anyway tried to cover it, seen lot of drama with token distribution, but also saw how devs are answering providing more info in a single post than many projects can't provide with press release. Do I really have to go through all of this? 180 pages...

Literally 3 popular threads on redcunt rn about how big of scam this coin is. You guys are idiots

>popularity is truth
Ignoring the fact that your premise is fucking retarded, have you never seen reddit, twitter, instagram, facebook, etc accounts for sale in mass?

they're usually sold for crypto, easily found on tor or even just on fucking /baph/, and they're sold cheap as fuck in bulk.

It's pretty easy to detect the behavior of bulk account activity like this, if you are looking.

Fuck you pajeet scammer skycoin sucks

>stop being poor
says the bitch that can't even afford pants

Reminder that Skycoin is literally a scam
Even if “the mining is the holding” poster is right, then it’s still a fucking scam because the devs hold 70% of the coin

The devs literally lie left and right about their own fucking “”””blockchain””” and can’t answer simple questions about it when asked on Reddit. If you ask a question that threatens them because they can’t answer it, they ban you.

They’ve also openly hired a bunch of shills to promote their coin, they’ve admitted to this in the hopes that people would think “oh, they’re building publicity for their project I should buy”, when in reality it’s braindead pajeets like OP and the other shill in here

Do not waste your BTC/ETH on this shitcoin. It’s hilariously flawed in its white paper, and it’s also laughable that they claim to be original bitcoin and Ethereum developers on their main website, right at the top of the page.

Stay the fuck away

Can we get a link Skycoin?

Sell your bags so I can buy more cheap

Enjoy your losses, retard
I’m honestly warning you, don’t buy this trash
They literally don’t even have a white paper
Their claims are wild and unbacked
Their devs/community people act like children

>be whore
>suck n fuck your way into a parasitic gold digger relationship
>"lmao get rich you losers :)"

You're so full of shit it's making me laugh

I actually feel sorry for you
Unless you’re a paid shill, then good for you. But I seriously hope you aren’t being payed in SKY.

>stop being poor
>no pants
>no water

man you "skycoin is a scam" guys really must care alot about us Veeky Forumsizens. Either two of you are spending about 12 hours a day trying to save us from ourselves, or there's a whole fucking team of you working around the clock.

I'm a stubborn ass though, so you'll have to try harder.

nice argument.
why don't you refute some his statements about the devs

here you go skyniggers