no link but all those shit coins? fail thread

Blessed digits

> no VEN
> no WTC
> no LINK

How do you expect anybody to take you seriously

>mfw user fell for the meme

>VEN $12

coins that are not mentioned will be worth less than what they are valued today.

No wtc? Faggot confirmed.

BTC - 30,000
ETH - 5000
NEO - 500
VEN - 250
LTC - 550
ICX - 13

DGB - $10

This is so delusional most will go to zero due to the singularity except link

Take approximately 15 minutes and calulate total market cap of all crypto with this

Your a dumb fuck, jesusssssss Fucking Christ I can't wait to take all your money you fucking noob

DO IT

market cap means nothing

VEN 8700
LINK 1.22

At first glance since XVG is around .06 today you're better off holding it than any other coin in this list if you plan to offload to BTC at EOY

Huge fan of vechain, but lets face it; we will be lucky to still be above 1$ eoy. just being realistic

Link 1k wtf op don't disgrace sergey

You idiot.
Market cap is not an indicator.
That means the market cap isn't going to tell you if it's going up or down.

It's a number that gives a definition to the price of the coin.

Price of coin x total supply of coins = market cap.

Now take all these fictional prices and do the fucking math.

The total crypto market cap would have to be so god damn high.

Your a complete absolute moron, the market has taken years to get to this point and you think the whole fucking market is going to 10-20x itself in a fucking year? Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus. Are these really the people that are investing in this shit???

I'm holding 50k VEN for fun but definitely agree, huge fan but EOY we'll owe Sunny money. -1k to be honest desu

ZER .....tell me why not

Just to put some perspective for you fucking morons. Let's say HST coin actually hit 10 bucks. With total amount of coins, it would have to hold a market cap 500,000,000.

Now take a moment and look at total market cap of every single coin that's traded on a recognizable exchange.

That fucking means that hst coin would have to take 1/10 of today's total market cap.

Can you god damn Fucking morons take 2 Fucking minutes and actually see how many coins are in circulation, do this ever so incredibly simple calculation and then perhaps begin to conceive a god damn price that is logical and possibly attainable.

I can't get over how stupid most of you fucks are. I see a couple hands around here that have half a clue and understand the market isn't going to grow that god damned fast.

Please!!!!

Link is the ultimate pajeet shitcoin.

cry me a river noob. just because im going to be a crypto millionaire and you will be forever poor. hahahaha!

What are you smoking hombre. 500 mil mcap isnt 1/10 of entire market's mcap. You're joking right?

Bitcoin's market cap alone is over 100 000 000 000 you fucking numpty.
500 000 000 isn't 1/10 of crypto's combined market cap. It's not even 1/100th of crypto's combined market cap.

FUCK you faggot I know what you did and you fucking did it on purpose you fucking piece of shit baiting faggot bit mother fucker nigger cock

Where is REQ?

BTC 125k eoy
ETH 70k eoy
BCH 85k eoy
LTC 25k eoy
BTCP 35k eoy
LINK 150 eoy
NEO 20k eoy
ELA 10k eoy

With that 870mm supply? Goodluck

BTC 3K
ETH 500
VEN 2.5
WTC 7
LINK 0.04
ENG 1

LUX - $2000

If I buy 1 bitcoin for $10 more than the last guy, does that mean that I just added $210 million into the market? Of course not. Marketcap is a misleading meme.

This. 2018 is going to be a bear year. I can't believe how deluded some of you cucks are thinking it's just gonna permanently keep going up with no grace periods.

>Marketcap is a misleading meme.
checked
QUADS HAVE SPOKEN

BTC - $14000
ETH - $6000
NEO - $600
XVG - $0
LTC - $60
XMR - $800
ADA - $.40
XRB - $0
FUN - $0
TRX - 0
ZRX - $3
ICX - $13
ENG - $6
OMG - $23
LEND - $0
XRP - $1
XLM - $2
UFR - $0
ARY - $0
TNC - $0
VEN - $2
ODN - $1
REQ - $.30
APPC - $1
NULS - $51
PRL - $0
POE -$0
SUMO - 0
ETN - $0
ZER - ???
OST - $0
HST - ???

What makes you think that? LUX is 35% of my portfolio and I am still mining it.

party pooper

Let's get super real here. The altcoin market as a whole is going to get JUSTED real soon. Nothing has honestly corrected at all. You rarely see even scamcoins going to zero. Prepare for a real bloodbath.

>Nothing has honestly corrected at all.
Have you actually seen any of the graphs? It's all been in the shitter for over a month.

That isn't any sort of correction. They are playing against btc itself. Not their actual worth. 2017 was the year of the altcoin. It is inevitable for so many of them to go straight to nothing. Sooner than later especially if BTC experiences a rocky year.