The absolute state of crypto

Chainlink: the crypto asset where a string of consecutive numbers on an anonymous uzbeki basket weaving forum is more than enough proof for its market participants to go all in said asset. You're all fools if you don't buy link because of this, what more proof do you need? This is it.

>he doesn't know that last time this happened it was "Trump Wins".
>No body at that stage would have thought it was possible.

that's valid market research

link is the flippening

all gets belong to LINK

WITNESSED

How???

all hail the obese russian who promises all neets freedom in the form of Italian supercars

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT KEEPS HAPPENING

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY $10000 EOY

I bought 1 LINK. If I end up with $1000 I'll be pleased as punch

Link Marines literally can't stop winning tonight

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Kek the kek

All but one was positive for Link, and be greatest get ASCENDED LINK, LINK 1K EOY BABBBBYYYY

I CAN'T EVEN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

double witness today. will i ever sleep again?

LINK 60% DOMINANCE BY EOY, LINK WILL BE KING, ALL ALTS WILL TRADE TO LINK

How many gets can we get

praise KEK the god of chaos father of Sminem our together our paths through the void sprout tulips in our wake.

OP eternally BTFO

It won't pump, this board has very little capital and the poeple that do actually have capital aren't going to pump based on le epic meme magick xDDD

MAGIC

Could use some back up Marines,
Veeky Forums is now under control and security of the LINK Marines. Local civilian population in the region is reaching a state of unrest.

Yeah but just wait until a pack of raving autists (who now KNOW that Chainlink is the next big thing) are unleashed upon the internet in full force to spread their campaign of FOMO inducing shilling. It worked before with Trump, it can certainly work with a solid project like Chainlink.

topkek, Lieutenant Colonel
Will call in reinforcements right away

>not trusting in the power of digits

fucking hell yes

f the link everybody goes down but the link, the day has come for us

Kek stop it!

It's called chaos and it vibrates in synchronicity with the oscillation of space and time itself. There's a reason this truly random event happened at this truly random time in this truly random place on the day of the super conference 0.000

What is his next message:

God Speed LT

you'd be surprised how much capital Veeky Forums has majority of us neets have been here for awhile and definitely have first movers advantage

Checked. Looks like we have a possible turncoat on our hands:
Also getting btfo:

Got a screenshot of it?

Moving in with OC memes, next artillery barrage in 30 Mikes.

stay stinky my friend

still best coin IMHO