Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_contract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake spam bot get gets you nothing you fucking stinky linky

Child go to sleep

Shhhbreathe

Already losing money on this shit
Unbeliavble

>h-how can my m-meme magic fail??? PRAISE KEK!!!!
wow it's almost as if someone with a getscript is manipulating your superstitions.

>I spammed the board with LINK for days straight so I could get the get with scripts and this means it will pump
get out. you'll never win at anything

>price dropping
>volume is almost 10x what it was this morning

Because LINK is just a more expensive TRX. Invest in memecoins and stay poor, retard.

Don't worry I'm a very wealthy well known tech giant and I'm about to dump 1 billion USD into link at midnight

It's almost like repeating digits on an Uzbekistani clog painting board mean nothing.

get fucked faggot

>huurr duurr why am i losing money on a pump and dump?!?! hhuurrr duuurr

link is just another shit coin

Everybody here is probably as all-in as they are willing to be. Or just give it some time, got ten and a half months to reach $1000.

sell the news

holy flip link is the flippening

kek

Because linkies don't actually believe in their project. They were just using this GET as a way to unload their bags on le meme magic11XD fags.

You have to feed KEK!

Linkies will make it EOY if this wallet hodls 10k. 0x704dC0ae00B93a1FbE4A89fE7CD0F76D99e65e3D

news don't travel that fast OP

kek. link to $0.07 eoy confirmed

Sergey is temporarily holding the price down so we can buy 777 more per Link Marine

Can someone update the rank board so that it is 7 relevant pls?

Just shaking the hands of non believers. Chill.

what does it even do and why do you guys shill this all day long?

been interested in this too, it's shilled so hard here that I don't know if it's legit or just a meme

i read the website, but it was over my head

It unironically does nothing Eth can’t do. Just laugh at the dumb link posters or filter link threads

JUSTed

I have $3500 pending right now for deposit. I'm already well-diversified but want to add a bit more.

Do I go all in on LINK with this? Talk straight to me, biz, is this a meme coin or the real deal.

nice digits but you've missed the entry point you won't see any gains if you buy now

Just put like 500 into link and forget until eoy

Maybe the number means nothing except what order the posts were submitted in.

That's what I'm worried about

Well, I'm either putting the $3500 into more ICX or IOTA, or picking up something new like LINK.

I couldn't really grasp that whitepaper, too technical for me. From what I get ChainLink aims to connect smart contracts to real world use cases or something like that. Not sure if you're fudding, but in case you're not, why couldn't ETH do the same too? Why only Link?

because ETH cannot access off-chain resources

Cant wait for the thread that gets posted with the get cap after Sergey burns you

Lol you fucking idiot

Did you really think a post number would pump this coin. Imagine being able to create posts of good content

WHYOTA?

Sergey did a very good job explaining it at today's conference. Ethereum smart contracts are useful because they can self execute in a secure and trustless manner. Now >80% of smart contract uses require external data. Companies who will adopt blockchain for multimillion dollar usage will require the same decentralized secure and trustless way of feeding that data to the smart contracts they use. Chainlink provides the secure middleware for that. If you're putting millions of dollars on a smart contract that auto-executes you dont want obvious flaws.

>mobius

>pajeetius

dumb question: what is a smart contract?

its mooning again, ya blew it

one has completely shit the bed since their ICO while the other presented at Sibos. tough choice

Kek... Bummer, man! I guess that's what happens when you doubt meme magic.

user, I don't think this is how exchanges work

kek just cracked highest point of the day

Who in their right mind would buy a Pajeetcoin that runs on the XLM/SJW network?

Now if a nice whale could take a few bites out of that asshole whales sell wall...

buy now

Fuck link. It's a meme.
Will never buy any. It's literally a joke that coinbase and req have already solved.
Enjoy buying Sergey more burgers you autistic retards.

Ahhhhhh a new generation of biz bagholders is born

I'm 66% in Link. Had 3000, bought another 2000 today, considering selling more coins to buy more though. All I have left to sell is 4k Request, and 10k Fun, but I might want to hold onto those to help pay the bills until I'm ready to sell any Link in a year or two.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_contract

Whats not there is Nick Szabo is a grand daddy of crypto.

Im surprised Mobius made more in their ICO than Chainlink. The absolute state of crypto

>he fell for the retard tier FOMO
Sell now and just buy back in lower before you really get fucked.

Hold your FUN, seriously.

What are you talking about? The price is still hovering around the highest point it's been since Sergey's conference today.

It's been up and down in the .70's all day, calm down and go to sleep

when you wake up if it dipped buy, if not enjoy your day

shit nigga

IOTA is underrated silent but deadly creeper fart

500 links will set you up nicely at eoy

That's what I was thinking; I know a coordinated FUD campaign when I see one, and Fun has got some greedy fuckers accumulating.

>new bagholder
been holding these fuckers since 0.20 and ill dump them on your fucking head when you FOMO in at $20

fuck shit wrong img

waiting on the right image user hurry up