DONT FORGET THAT /POL/'S GET TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE

DONT FORGET THAT /POL/'S GET TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE

The chaos god is running this show

motherfuckers, you spammed whole board. I hate you all lose your stacks and never make it in life.
Check em.

(((he))) likes when you talk good about him

see, check my numbers

pepe/kek doesn't like linkies though. Trump had embraced kek

oh fuck, he really is watching

hello kek

If a Mongolian basket weaving forum can meme the President of the United fucking States, it can meme the price of a virtual currency that is already easily manipulated. Even if you don't care about Link, it's smart to just toss in at least a few hundred bucks.

whoa let me try

can't be true because there are 1B links. It would mean a market cap of $1T.

Yeah Veeky Forums is unreadable today.
It looks a hybrid of intentional shilling (2/3) and every stinky activating to post (1/3).

I think KeK likes the Linkies very much so

I've hated /pol/ ever since I was about to buy bitcoins in the 200$ value and they memed me out of making the purchase because they thought it was a stupid meme and I will regret it.

now im a poor 25 yr old virgin still lives with parents

Was /pol/ not spamming their board when the time was upon them?

He is, but he doesn't like you street shitting stinky linkies.

Shadilay.

whehere the fuck can i buy some fucking LINK

350m will be locked away to companies that can't dump it due to clauses, 350m will be held by sergey & co, i doubt they'll dump (probable private sales to other companies), last 350m will be split into nodes and operated for profits
I think it'd be reasonable to say there may only be 100m LINK in circulation in a year or two

there still were more shilling diversity, trumpfags, natsocfags, CTRfags, hillfags, pizzafags, leafs, ....

Here litteraly 1/2 posts were about shitlink

Yup. People screeching autistically about 1 billion LINK a) clearly haven't paid attention to the many other projects with just as many tokens hitting crazy high market caps, and b) the fact that the model will remove more and more LINK from the market the more Chainlink's network is adopted.

I'd honestly be surprised if 10% was still available on the market in 2 years.

what the literal shit

FUCKING STINKIES

Hey tard why don't you go back to your thread here And don't come back.....

fuck off, I'll post what I want where I want

oh look, more faggots that don't realze GET's have been on lockdown for 10 FUCKING YEARS

IT'S FIXED. I've watched too many of my gets hang for up to 60 seconds because they got assigned a post number that hadn't happened yet.

Did a coin just moon because of a fucking get... what the hell is going on in this place.