LAST CALL user

Elastos ($ELA) is partnered with/backed by/has investments from: NEO, Bitmain, AVIC (Chinese air defense manufacturer), SAIC (largest auto maker in China), Foxconn, Alibaba, Huawei, Origin Agritech, Tencent, Cryptic Studios...the list goes on. Mainnet, wallet, mobile OS, all live. 5 dApps announced for the platform to start, one of them being Zapya which has 500m users.

Rong Chen, founder of Elastos, has already met with Microsoft, Intel, and many others. By their own admission, there will be partnership announcements for a very long time.

If you're not strapped in yet you're making a huge mistake user. This only trades on Huobi and has volume over $70 million every single day.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@elastos/elastos-token-distribution-mechanism-position-locking-and-return-plan-acaa015592ef
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is such an obvious moon mission. I'm strapped in with this, NEO and TNC. Feeling so fucking comfy. This shit has such massive partnerships too

Agreed, OP.

this thing is going to blow everyone away....the fomo when it hits front page of CMC and people realize what they've been sleeping on will be unreal.

pic related: sunny feng (elastos co-founder) with original Tencent angel investor/chinese tech VC legend Xiasong

this post and the replies are gross and obvious.
fuck off, discord shills.

Still kicking myself for only putting 20 neo into the ICO.
Do literally 15 minutes of research

1) i've never used discord or any of that AOL instant messenger stuff

2) i don't know anybody else in this thread

3) if you do your own research aka DYOR for approx 1 minute using a website called GOOGLE you'll find all of this info for yourself.

on second thought, just wait for this to be added to more exchanges and onto the front page of CMC and buy it for 5x

Website looks garbage, idea sounds like Tron, already 2x after ICO... i'll pass

Nigger DYOR, this is literally an internet and OS built on blockchain 20 years in the making. + partnered with huge Chinese corporations (obviously linked to the government) and NEO.

"idea sounds like tron"
holy shit normies get the fuck off this board. this company has a mainnet and prototype OS. tron has a fucking whitepaper.

>using quotes to quote instead of greentext
>calling someone a normie

also one year+ lockups are coming on feb 22

medium.com/@elastos/elastos-token-distribution-mechanism-position-locking-and-return-plan-acaa015592ef

check em faggot

The website is complete fucking garbage. Looks like another shit ico from neo

> this company has a mainnet and prototype OS

Who the fuck cares. No one is changing OS. Useless idea

it runs on top of android/ios. stop posting

0 usecase.

Also, the founder is a known scammer in China.

Google it kid.

id love a link to what you are talking about

Already at like a billion marketcap right out of the gate. Seems overhyped

cant find shit either, gonna assume this guy is fuding to get weakhanded bags until then. I got my 200 at $39 and I cant get enough to lockup so I'll take my profits if this thing has sketchy chinkman vibes. Otherwise this feels rock solid.

there are so many NORMIES in this thread

rule #1 normie: marketcap is calculated by multiplying CIRCULATING supply and current market price. not total supply as you and all your other new friends are doing.

huobi has circulating supply at 6.5 million. there is a token lockup happening on the 23rd this month, so circulating supply will be further reduced.

marketcap will be somewhere between $375-$435 million

lol the best part is these guys come out of the woodwork guns blazing like they've held bitcorns since 2011 and were previously inventing algorithms for billion dollar hedge funds

Holding 400 of these bitches am I gonna make it?

What's so good about this chink coin other than the NEO/Jihan association

There are way too many chink coins out nowadays

Should I drop my ICX bags for this? I want to wait until ICX moons a bit more before releasing

Glorified databases and useless tokens. Have fun holding bags

I have genuine question. Why should the token have such high, or even higher value? Aren't Android OS suppose to be free?
I can't imagine normies would but 100$+ in a OS, just because of "muh blockchain" meme.

Chink blockchains are designed to funnel USD from retarded burgers. Why else would China ban their own from participating

I have a genuine question. Why are you so fucking lazy that you can't google and read up on what the fuck you're actually asking.

Cuz we got the pros right here. Answer him you cocky faggot

chinke scam guys. they lying about circ supply saying 6.5 mill but in reality it had above 21 mill supply. with current price u have to bag hold forever to break even. 21mill x 60$= above 1 bill alreay

> 6.5 mill circ
> pre-sale 5 mill get unlocked in couple of months
> out of which biggest backtrack and scam is, they mentioned they airdrop 16.5 mill 1:1 to btc holders, they back tracked and just airdropped boubi holders, rest of them hold by dev. and unlocked, total is above 21 mill circ

> also dev hold 80% coins. this is insane in any measure.

dyor.

This is Veeky Forums. I'm discussing an interest in investment of my hard earned money.

it's not targeted at normies you fucking entitled idiot, why do I have to spoonfeed you? The whole fucking chinese industry will use it, partnerships with SAIC (biggest car-fabricant of china) and avic (motherfucking chinese air defense) and Foxconn (largest electronics manufacturer of the whole fucking world), also HuaWei and Alibaba (which is soon bigger than Amazon) and Origin Agritech (fucking allmighty agriculture company, almost as big as fucking monsanto) are already published, they will use Elastos. "Normies" can just use it as secure OS where, for example, digital good are scarce and thus worth more and where everybody can build dapps on and smart-contracts.

FUCK YOU you fucking baby, you dont deserve this

nice shill pajeet. project has all over redflags. it built on top of lies and scammer jihan hu is part of it. 2018 mining coin just to help bitmain while all other coins moving away from mining. fuccking kek.

>> also dev hold 80% coins. this is insane in any measure.
what the fuck are you talking about? Why are you making this up? Elastos will be PoW. It will be merge mined with bitcoin, devs are not holding 80% of the coins l fucking mao. what the fuck are you talking about?

do some research idiot. they said 16.5 mill would be airdropped to btc holders now they back tracked and sent all those coins back to dev pool. u seems fuccking noob or shillier

beside presale/ico= which is 11 mill, rest all owned by dev.
do the math 80% owned by dev

Chinese are making so many golden tickets. Sadly I am only a poor student who cannot invest on this one. Have a nice moon mi friend

what the fukk am I reading. the "rest" is not even existing yet. because it wasn't mined yet.

r u retard and lying to biz. that pic is old garbage.
> 50% feed back bitcoin community is airdrop 1:1 to btc holders, they already did to huobi holders, rest of the coins they sent to dev pool and unlocked. lol. r u investor on this, with out knowing the basic facts. fuccking retard. no wonder biz always loose money or minimum returns

0/10 FUD harder

with the fucking product and partnerships ela has to offer, even 2 fucking billion usd would be undervalued, this is a top 10 project long term

no fud, its fact. looks u dont have argument to back up u r claims
> its already 1.5 bill mcap idiot(22 mill vs 64$). why the fuck any one invest in this garbage with 1.5 bill mcap when there is better proven projects in the same mcap. fuckking pajeet shiller

Smart man.

yes, he is . have to baghold forever for peanut 20% profit or breakeven

Dude you are spreading wrong infos. And even if the circ supply would be that high, it would still be undervalued with foxconn, saic, avic as partners and many more, and they have good ties to the binance CEO, you can research that. Whatever, you will be proven wrong on Feb 24 when the lock in program is concluded....

anyone who holds more than 300 elastos and is not autistically retarded will be locking them up.

The supply is gonna go really low and wait until they announce the dAPPS ( all of which will be given a couple percent airdropped to elastos holders )

and then you autistic retards can cry