Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

Just thought I'd let you know that bitcoin looks like it's going to dump. With daily intervals, the Fisher Transform has given the signal that the trend has started to reverse. MFI is also given an 'overbought' reading. I think it's very likely to go below 10k, possibly even below 9k.

I wouldn't recommend listening to people like Oracle. I think they're deluded Tbh. If the price continued to rise at this pace, we'd be at 20k again by mid-March. That's not gonna happen. This current rally is unsustainable.

just stop posting

sage

That indicator looks godly. How can I get it on tradingview?

What indicator is the wave one on the main chart? Looks cool

Many other places are suggesting dip back to 8-9k you're not special

It's called the Fisher Transform

It's called the Madrid Moving Average Ribbon

It's called we're at the top of the channel so everything is maxed out right now. If we break it then everything will begin to reset

>If the price continued to rise at this pace, we'd be at 20k again by mid-March. That's not gonna happen
maybe by late March or April

its doable

The PTF is high and the GTF is low, nigga we are going to 12.5k and if HTD is below 0.56% then we are going to dip to 4.7k

BTW, omefaggot, no need to hide in other tripfags, we know its you.

LOL

>if
lol
i want pic related to become true so bad so you all have to suck that dumbass's dick but I don't think ti's going to happen

This.

oh look, another faget that reads chicken bones and tea leaves

I mean, even if that happened, there was plenty of time to buy and sell for profit of up to 50% between his advice and now

+1 OP
People like to hate on bears but... the dump is coming. sooner than later
This is a possible out come, with 6k being a target unless our supports hold on the way down. We will definitely be visiting 9k area at some point, that is a given

I mean it's overbought but how can dump like this happen with current volume?

I like this analysis but I think something like pic related would be more fitting

is this a fake wall or a real wall?

12k by tue...

~100 btc walls are usually real.
500 and 1k walls are usually fake. I still remember that time some chad put up 1k sell walls at 17-18k and people bought into both of them. Wonder how he must be feeling right now

>ywn put up a 1k chad wall

What is PTF, GTF, and HTD?

>I feel the gradient back to 20k and over will be steeper than before; whenever it does decide to.

ETC is off trend increasing. The precursor to the previous nice pump

You got dumped on once and now you’re scarred forever.
Pathetic really, you’ve been calling a crash since 8k, going to test 11.2k in the next 24 hours.
You can make money when it goes up or down, it’s not going down for now. It has remained on the uptrend channel this whole time, not once has ir deviated from it, even the worst dip didn’t go through 10k, bullish af, I think we will test 12.7k later next week. Before that it’s all good and dandy.

BTFO

Heading to 11k right now, bears about to get btfo once again.

Remember when they were all calling 4K?
Just bottom seller weak hands who want you to sell and fail like they did.

Was right it looks

7k new shorts opened at bitfinex in last 48hr. 10k longs closed.

Make of that what you wish.