Sergey's Bitcoin SuperConference Presentation

Full length video - "Taking Smart Contracts Beyond Tokenization"

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ovs43NaIVc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Ovs43NaIVc?t=1252
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ovs43NaIVc&feature=youtu.be&t=1252
youtu.be/9Ovs43NaIVc?t=1254
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7yk31f/taking_smart_contracts_beyond_tokenization_by/
pastebin.com/nXwZzDi2
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/blob/master/solidity/contracts/examples/DynamicConsumer.sol
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
github.com/jordanbonilla
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how fucking poverty was this conference?

You fucking dummies. This is exactly what I've been talking about for weeks.

If link technology is sold to the highest bidder, the coin still has nothing to fucking do with it.

Link coin will hold no value after it's been adopted by major companies.

Enjoy your fucking bags. This is literally saying the coin will be useless and not even fucking used when link tech gets sold to somebody else to use it for their own purpose. Hahahhahahahahhahahhahhahhahahahahagahha this is too fucking funny. You just posted a video that's supposed to hype this shit and it just became even more clear , the end game for sirgay is to sell the tech not the fucking coin hahahhh oh man this is fucking gold

>If link technology is sold to the highest bidder, the coin still has nothing to fucking do with it.
>Link coin will hold no value after it's been adopted by major companies.

Near the end of this video Sergey says that ChainLink nodes will be paid in LINK and stay true to the whitepaper. This means, there is a risk of the token velocity problem. However, there will be demand for link.

The room looks just like every hotel conference

Thanks for the video OP, I missed it earlier today!

I was at this conference and all I can say is that IT FUCKING STANK. Its like all of these motherfuckers forgot how to take a shower.
Sergey had a fucking ketchup stain on his shirt, and I bet he didn't even wash it since his last conference. LINK will be huge, and was the only good panel at the event. Happy to be a stinky linkey but I had no idea how literal people are taking it.

the link token is the entire incentive for nodes to grab off chain data you fucking mongoloid

> there will be demand for link

that's putting it mildly. the demand for LINK really will cause a price singularity with the order books as thin as they are. They'll only get thinner as more and more LINK is squirreled away in nodes and kept off the market. Look at today's spike. Look at today's volume. Its still nothing. Once that volume floods in, this shit is going to break people's minds.

Fucking facepalm. I hope you guys at least laugh at yourself. There's literally a fucking video of Sergey anyone can watch, and you're talking about a fucking ketchup stain on his shirt. lol, just lol.

Ya... everything about that conference reminds me of a TCG/table game shop I used to go to that had a sign on the wall saying "We reserve the right to remove people due to body odor". Stinky fucking neckbeards man.

Wow, its always got to be two ridiculous fucking extremes doesn't it. There's no way anyone could be middle of the road. Its gotta be full retard mode 100% of the time.

I'm so sick of you fucks. Bye Veeky Forums, I'll be back next week

kek

Every "technology" conference is full of fucking basement dwellers. Whats the point.

Absolutely Stinky

>being this stupid

Here is where it gets good and Sergey agrees to take a few questions. Proof of the demand for link:

youtu.be/9Ovs43NaIVc?t=1252

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ovs43NaIVc&feature=youtu.be&t=1252

top kek, lad. You didn't get the memo, but the FUDposting is over. No one believes it anymore. Either accumulate or die. But your shitposts do nothing. You're either in or out

The only demand for link will be those that play in the crypto market.

Oh wait a coin that's used solely for trading in exchanges and is susceptible to volitility? Oh yeah good one, let's just use that within or multi million dollar business and risk loosing all of the money we invest into this system just so we can transfer funds between each other.

Do you even understand business? 99.9% of companies that accept money from any country don't even escrow currencies they don't usually use in the hopes that they can earn 1-2% because it's a plus minus game.

They aren't even willing to risk losing 1% on money they hold if it means they could make 2.

Do you really think companies will just convert millions into link and trade with each other?

The tech will be sold, companies will set up their own nodes, then allow plebs like us to buy tokens if we want and if they choose to do so.

Most likely the public won't even get a chance to buy in on these inter trading tokens only banks and large investors.

GEating payed in link for a node is stupid, it doesn't mean the coin will increase in value. It means that those who hold are able to sell link, in turn- lowering the price.

Do you not understand that link is only here for sirgay to show that his product works and can be used.

A partnership don't mean shit man, it just means a company is interested and will pay sirgay for the tech.

Please, just PLEASE explain to me, let's say mcdonalds wants to use link token in day to day, how the fuck is the price of the coin going to rise if they decide to use it?
Sure it may have an increase in price once it's announced but then Mcdicks says "were coming out with the mc coin, you buy it for a dollar and it's worth a dollar to us!"

Now what linkies? What happens to your coins then?

Sirgay gets even fatter, literally and figuratively and link coin gets abondoned.

>youtu.be/9Ovs43NaIVc?t=1254

>"One or two questions I guess would be fine"

What a God

LINK FUD has gotten stale. It used to be the best in the game. Now its outdated copypasta.

FUDders, keep up. Evolve. We've taken back every FUD meme as our own. We're proud to be stinky. Jason Parser is a hero. Shadowfork all the things. You can't stop us, because we're unstoppable. But you used to at least try. We had a good thing, but you've let yourself go and Sergey doesn't make special pancakes for fatties.

LINK isn't a currency, and you don't even know what it does.

And it's not monopolizing. It's decentralized competition. Like things used to be before corporations bought out the little guys.

The subtle shill
He builds a straw man and we blow it away

Link isn’t a currency, think of it as a bearer bond. It will start to make sense to you unless you are a complete brainlet

Sergey is so autistic, I love it. I love him. I'm in love.

Please come and take me, Sergey. Let me suckle at your growing breasts, so I might grow strong.

That's actually a point I didn't even think about, that nodes are going to keep a lot of LINKs out of circulation (well trading circulation anyway)

Wait...... fuck. Goddamn it. Fucking fuck. If you're right, this is next level shit.

The FUDding and shilling is worst than inception. Literally cannot make sense if it

Create a dumber, more obvious FUD attempt please.

Its gotten to the point where you motherfuckers are doing such stupid shit you're actually helping cover up all the reasons why LINK is a shitcoin by exalting moronic aspects.

>tfw this actually sounds good

I would consider accumulating this if I didn't have another token that I was extremely confident in to the point that I'm like 99% all in, also I don't want to blow all my fiat and I'm kinda broke

Tell us what else you are in and let kek decide

These crypto "conferences" are fucking terrible lmao. All this hype and money thrown into a shitty conference room with a powerpoint.

This whole fucking market is a ponzi.

>they will just buy the tech fud
>thinking link is a currency in itself fud

looks like we're going back to november fud,
yea, companies will buy "the tech", lol sure they will buy the node operators with their homes all over the world

99% jnt and 1% omg. There's a rumor that jnt is going to be utilizing link as their oracle network so that makes me curious about link

JNT could be good, and it's difficult to compare the risk with LINK because they're two different categories. I'm holding much less in JNT (5%) and I'm 50% LINK, and will accumulate more. It's the only thing I'd feel comfortable buying even if crashed 80%

anyone else see the 5min cup & handle on binance? This is gonna take off soon

Who else do cumfy rn????

I enjoy to see even pnd' s like the one today because I like to see how hard people fomo. Tells me that a lot of people have LINK on their sleeper list and just wait for it to finally wake up and embrace the singularity.

If youre a faggot with a Reddit account, upvote this shit:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7yk31f/taking_smart_contracts_beyond_tokenization_by/

Reminder marines, there's a new Assblaster thread

The pastebin is empty!!!!!!!!! pastebin.com/nXwZzDi2

I'm impressed, couple of things so far: github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/blob/master/solidity/contracts/examples/DynamicConsumer.sol

The way you use Chainlink in Ethereum is simple and nicely implemented, you form a request with a few lines of solidity and send it to a contract which then is picked up by the node. Example here.

The way core adaptors are implemented is very modular. This means it'll be very easily for developers to contribute to the repo with ones they create. Allowing it to natively support other chains like Neo, XLM etc easily.

The network isn't currently implemented in this version. It's just for local development at the minute, so all data requests go to the node you have running.

The node talks to Geth (ETH) over Websockets which is good, as that'll speed up things compared to using RPC for example.

Not mentioned in the video, but the dev from Tesla is confirmed! Check the contributors here: github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink and you'll find github.com/jordanbonilla

I can't wait for the 7x7 get business to die down so we can start having actual discussion like this.

Fun drinking game, drink every time Sergey says "basically"

the more link marines that die from alcohol poisoning the more link gets removed from circulating supply. good strategy user