Any bears left?

I think I'm starting to lose hope guys..

Did we just get a janitor for this board? Hes doing a good job so far

shoo shoo

Bears all committed suicide when they got liquidated at 10k

What do you mean?

What, did you think it was just gonna fucking go down forever or something? 20k to 6k wasn't enough for your greedy fucking ass?

Then do you think it's going up forever? We never got a healthy dip since 6k. I'm afraid it could happen any moment now.

6K was the dip you fucking nigger

reporting in

Your dip was 11,300 to 10,300. We're going back to 15-16k with minor bumps along the way.

You have two options:

1. Stay disorientated / in disbelief until you snap after it pushes through $12k - which point you'll:

A. Refuse to believe it, stop - leave crypto - which point it'll so screw with you as it soars you'll always have an unpleasant feeling about what you missed.

B. Buy in derangement only to see it start to dip which point you might start going insane. - you shouldn't however it'll break you.

2. Have a hug, see you saw the situation improperly - see it's a bull market, buy, hodl - feel little less stupid moving forwards.

>drops 70% over the course of 5 days

We need a healthy dip.

Are you okay dude? You need to take a break from crypto lmao.
Yesterday we had a pullback from 11.1k to 10k

Market is insanely overbought atm, look at the indicators. BTC keeps going sideways, yet alts aren't recovering. How can you be so sure when we haven't even broken through 12k resistance? It's a bear market until proven otherwise.

I'm shorting bitcoin rn, until about ~10k,
so in theory I'm a bear.
I love shorting but I can't deny for the next days BTC looks bullish.

I am looking at 4h and its oversold. Show me your indicators

Bears are dead. Trapped too many times.

I'm noticing more and more people lowering dip targets constantly and we see the price currently finding equilibrium over the last day and a half. The only direction is upwards fomo.

*raising dip targets

It's going to 3k and that's final

>insanely overbought

>daily RSI at only 53
>spent a week consolidating at 200dma
>all of this on the back of a ~70% decline in a month or so
>3-day and weekly stochRSIs still firmly trending up/bottoming out

lmao no

This one's going to watch it soar over $17k - he'll have a twitch. He'll have it for the rest of his life.

BTC already dipped 60%, the normies got shaken out, only holders and traders remains and we had SEQ hearing that was really good news.

Sure it is going up quite fast, and we may have several littles corrections on the road, like today. But we have been going up only for 2 weeks FFS. The dip lasted 1.5 month and the upward movement from before december lasted way more than that.

You retarded bears says that the bear market will last 0.5-2 years without going up a lot. But suddendly you can't believe BTC going up continuously for more than a week.

Every fucking days you are saying that it will crash, saying that we need to break 8K to change trend, then you said 9k, 10K,11.2K and now 15K

Go FOMO back at 15K

Also using indicators like RSI alone is retarded, it's just used to confirm an analysis on a time frame not an overall market indicator

Bear Master Race!

Shut up, this is a bulltrap. I'm looking forward to buying your bags when you panic sell at 5k.

Bulltrap was 13->17k retard, we're at the return to the mean of the bear trap , go ask Omega for trading advice kek
BTW , where did become of that faggot? Haven't seen him lately, hope he heroed

*What did

It's dumping already. bulltard. We test 10k soon, then only down from there. Stay delusional.

bear here
lost all the hope
buying back as soon as my wire reaches exchange
selling was terrible mistake

>BTW , where did become of that faggot? Haven't seen him lately, hope he heroed
The tripfags retreated to their discords after they told their fanboys to sell the bottom.

Didn't read. I'm smarter than you so you should listen to me. It's going to crash harder

Bears are fucking losers in both crypto and smg

Come back next weekend Mr Bear. You'll be very comfy around here then.

Seriously just prepare yourself psychologically or you might snap.

Lel, I'm not even a bull, just being logical, you bears are delusional, you all are saying that each time it dip 5% for 2 hours kek (and that shit happens every day), must be hard watching the price getting at a new high every 48h when you sold at 6k.

>oversold
wat?

looking at this makes me feel so much pain
I could have doubled my money if I bought the bottom

This is a giant bull trap...btc to 5k will happen
gotta kiss the cost of production...honestly prolly gonna hit 4k

LOL it wont hit 16k for another year

Will hit 4k then 16k

Ohhhhh shit screen capped
Watch it hit 16k in the next month!

What is timeframe??...honestly lmao no....you are not so smart

I'm probably looking at longer timeframes than you, buddy boy. I think we can easily get to the 14.4k fib and perhaps even the 16.7k target. We either triangle out for most of this year with an eventual breakout or we just make a swift ascent back to the top relatively soon.

Don't be a nigger
I will have my team of Russian bots hype up the normies this summer and have bitcoin hit 23k

stochrsi momentum on the 3 day is still solid as well and doesn't historically tend to falter when it gets this far along. We're hitting temporary resistance but I can't see it staying down for long

Q: Why should btc have to go to 4K before going up again? What is the rationale/logic for this line of thinking, seriously.

You should look into history sweet December child. We’re heading for 1-2 years of stagnation.

we're bullish long term but have a small retracement coming

Good. It's time for the altcoins to shine.

I can see this, given that the stochrsi on the daily candles is starting to look droopy and we're at fib resistance

The two lines I've been using consistently are the 20 week MA and the 200 day MA, converted for the relevant periods (weekly/3day/day). 200dma is generally considered strong support although it hasnt mattered much in the past, and the 20 week moving average had previously acted as support for the entire rally since 2015 until it was breached on the push to 8k. Continuing to stay above it will be key for people to start feeing better about the market

this is going to 21k in the next couple of months, might hit 8 or 9k first though, everyone will sell thinking its going to 4k

there will be massive fomo'ing all the way up