Anyone else in their mid to late twenties and completely lost in life?

Anyone else in their mid to late twenties and completely lost in life?

Crypto is keeping me going. Honestly without it, I'd probably be drinking myself to sleep every night.

What the fuck do we do?

Yeah. I just turned 27 this month.

I'm finishing up Grad School but I more or less hate my life right now. Think I want to move out West, or closer to my parents. Living in the city has made me jaded.

35 here. Hate my job, may talk to my boss this week about stepping down and going to work for another company. Just started hanging out with a girl that I'm not sure I'm interested in or not so I assume that's not a good sign. Few years ago things went down hill in life. Moved to new city.... Not a huge fan of it.

No idea what I want to do in life or what will make me happy. Just lost.

Same situation OP. 24, finished college and exited with no real direction or motivation. I had known about crypto forever (should bought at X dollars etc) but finally decided to invest and study it recently with the goal of making money. What I didn't expect at all is the level of purpose it imbued me with. Very interesting stuff.

What are you studying in grad school? I'm thinking about going to grad school for Finance. Just found out I have to take the GMAT for Business (what the fuck is this shit?!). So now I'm thinking what the fuck

I turn 28 in August. I have a decent job and comfy house but no gf and not much desire to get one at the moment. I feel I'm currently just lagging by in life in hopes that I make it in crypto. I have about 200k in my portfolio but I wish I could fast forward 2 years and use my gains on some investments that will allow me to live job free

24 but I'm fucking it up even it crypto, made some bad trades and been depressed because of it

Are you successful so far? Can you pay your monthly bills from what you have learned?

once you have the money. whats next. what changes.

Welcome to being in your late 20's. Anyone who thinks they have their shit together at the ages of 20-25 has no idea how fucked up their life will become over the next 5-10 years. A lot can happen, and one false move can effect the rest of your life. The absolute state of my life right now can be traced back to 1 bad decission a few years ago i'm still recovering from (i'm 29) but I feel like my 30's will be really good because of my crypto holdings.

What is your job?
Dude you're fine. If you don't absolutely hate life to the point where you want to fucking neck yourself...trust me, you're doing fine.

The dream of being rich and banging hot chicks is what keeps me going but I don't know how long can I hold on

Project manager for a tech company who doesn't really need a project manager.

Sit behind a computer all day and do nothing. Have a job offer for a project manager position for a high end residential home automation and audio/video company that I will probably take but not tons of growth in that either. Like I said.... I'm lost.

I have that dream too fren
What was the bad decision?

You get your shit together and become the man your parents, family and friends want you to be.

And if that is not something that will fly with you remember, you are part of the future. user you are lucky enough to be aware of this paradigm shift and maybe even be part of it.

In the end it's your choice, no one can live your life for you.

>What the fuck do we do?

1.Reflect what kind of person your younger self wanted you to become. Is not late.
2.Decide the specifics, how would you accomplish that.
3.Start

You will surely stumble and fall (we all do) but promise me that you will stand back up, no matter what. The good things in life will come to you once you start being honest about who you are and what you want and start fighting for it.

Damn. This is good stuff. Thanks user. I have to do some reflection.

Falling in love with the wrong woman. My grandparents gave me $20k cash when I was 27 (btc was around $500 at the time) and I started focusing on my relationship with her more than anything else. Lost my job, my licence, ended up relocating to move in with her 2 hours away from my friends and family, only for her to walk out on me never to be seen again. Spent the last year rebuilding but man...the wrong woman can really fuck your shit up. I ended up spending all $20k chasing this girl around and I was left with nothing because I was fuckin dumb. Looking back on it now, I hate myself for not investing that gift of cash and think of how much better off I would be right now if I didn't persue that relationship, but some people have to learn the hard way I guess.

Ideally I'd like to invest in real estate and try to make it so I have the passive income to not work a job where I go in and do the same thing every day. I can deal with "working" if that means managing properties or just doing something more independent. My ultimate dream is to have 2 small homes (one near the Rockies and one on the water) so I can just ski, boat, and fish all year round. For me it's about having more free time for my hobbies and being in places where I'm near them all the time.

Oh yea don't get me wrong I'm not at that point. But things are just monotonous. It's almost beautiful how normal it is but I'd rather just have fuck you money and do what I want, whenever I want.

I'm going into a masters program in Public Administration.

I care about my country and want to do what I can to change my government.

I'll probably fail, but that's okay. Because the important thing is to have a purpose in life, even if it's for a lost cause.

Are you me? That's exactly what I want. Rental properties to give me passive income to fund my monthly expenses.

20 y/o neet with $30k of debt, trying to find a job and praying link takes me to the moon

I'm 26 and I want to go back to grad school for my PhD once I make it with shitcoins. I'm so fucking bored constantly and I want to have friends again.

Dont be a faggot shitcoin spammer smd drink like the rest of is

>he doesn't drink himself to sleep evernight

24 years old next month. Associates degree in engineering but otherwise jobless NEET. 350k in crypto

$30k debt at 20 wtf?

Early 20's but feeling the same man, fuck
It gets better, right anons?

lol same

College dropout. Student loans + financial aid that got revoked + around $1000 of credit debt.

I almost convinced myself that it would. Then I got old and nothing changed.

>23
>comfy software developer job
>50k college debt
>280k in crypto
>3k in the bank
could be worse I guess

I know that feel, same happened when I had very dark period of my life. About 6 years passed, but still have repercussions from this shit. But have to admit, without these stories I've got into I would just become a normal person without face or name. I would be just regular retard with limited interests and quite miserable life goals. But now since I didn't suicided during these times I am far more resistant to life shit and care less about many things, and value some deep stuff much more I did before.

Just remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but also makes you similar to a person who made you feel bad. If you was screwed by person and it lead you to trauma, you will be more likely to injure other people in a way you did injured. Also, if something makes you really sad it means it genuinely important for you. Connect the dots in your head and solve this personal puzzle and it will help you to go further.

shit

oof, i dropped out of uni twice now and only have to pay back like $8k or something once i start earning over $50k a year

27 here
Still don't know what the fuck i exactly want to do
College seems like a meme although i finished 2years of it
I want to be a crypto trader... but doesn't seem likely with how much i have invested...

33 with a master's degree. Work as unskilled labour + proofreader to make ends meet. No future prospects. The idea of doing this for 40 more years is enough to put a bullet on my head

20 years old thats it.
Im in school for Kinesiology (a meme degree I know)
I sell fitness equipment and trade cryptos on the side.

Im not too sure where im going at this point either, but i sure as hell know I dont want to be stuck on the computer fapping and playing video games the way I did throughout my teenage years.

Just turned 26. Have about 2 more years left in my PhD. I remember when I joined, I was super excited about everything. The pay didn't matter because I was getting a degree and I was going to do cool experiments and shit with a cool professor. The only thing I really learned though was just how much I hate working with women. I used to drinking myself to sleep a lot and it got to the point where I just said fuck it. Now I don't talk to anyone in the department besides a couple people from my group, sit and trade crypto all day at work while running experiments and am sleeping with one of my students. Feels okay.

What was your master's degree in?

>What the fuck do we do?
read a classic book

I have a shitty job but at least its in a comfy office?

I've been extracting every last dollar I can into crypto. I only had a few hundred in my bank account the last week. My clothes are starting to get worn out, and I haven't gotten a haircut in a while. I've also cut down on shaving to spend less on blades and such. Shit's fucked man

What this dude said, 30 myself. Pretty much fell into the same boat. Left Marines with great credit, motorcycle, awesome savings, but lonely as can be. Spent the next three years after being with a woman and her kid thought I can save or protect. I've come a long way though and it's brought me back down to earth. I've pretty much got most of my demons down pat and regulated.

I just still am up in the air with my career. It's just so infuriating that I can be so indecisive with my future at this stage in life. At CC now finishing up an associate in engineering, then off to a local 4 year, but I am not feeling the physics aspect of the degree, which is pretty much the meat of it all.

>and her kid

I stopped reading there but I bet the story doesn't end well. Why did you think a woman unable to keep her child's father in her life would ever be a good investment. I hope you learnt your lesson.

It hit rock bottom and I bounced back, sans kid and woman, forgot to mention. Lot's of repressed issues that I put aside that I had to face all at once.

As shitty as the situation was, It helped put everything in perspective for me, and I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.

Holy fuck I love these boring market corrections- the whole board turns into /b/. Wait......

Maybe because, believe it or not, men can change into awful people and cause for a divorce to happen. Dumb fuck

21 year old here. I recently quit my last job (not for crypto related reasons) and will be going back to school in the next term instead of pursuing IT again. I'm living off of savings right now and hoping that my investments grant me financial freedom by the end of this year instead. I've been in a fucking slump without any motivation to wagecuck. I just drink to stave off depression, track crypto, and browse Veeky Forums. I know I sound like fucking scum. If anyone has any advice on what I should do with my newfound spare time, I'd like to hear it.

crypto is ruining my life!!! and i'm not even down on my initial investment

i'm unfortunately as fucked as it can get
>no job
>moms basement
>huge debt
>no gf or social circle
>depression
>unhealthy lifestyle
i'm still positive though to get myself out of this and yes maybe even save the world someday.

I’m 33 and wondering if I’m perma fucked. Fell for the psychiatry Jew when I had anxiety/panic attacks in my early twenties and was on those drugs for 6 years of my twenties. They really fucked me up. Came off in my late twenties and still trying to right the ship. Work a shitty restaurant job but I’m balls deep in crypto so I have some hope for the future.

Roastie detected.

If you're going to make a big life decision like bringing a kid into the world you should make sure you know and trust the person you're having it with. Harder for women to leave the kid than men. This is why the world is in a bad place, too many emotional roasties pumping spunk bucket children out without thinking about it.

30 here. Recently unemployed and I feel fucking great.

Yes, user.

I don't care anymore.

Sometimes I care and I watch what I eat, I diet and exercise. I drop pounds easily and gain muscle.

I travel around SEA, I'm an american with no goal in life but made some good money working for a software company and crypto.

Crypto day trading, making $200/250 a day keeps me going, sometimes, but I haven't been into it for the past few weeks.

I binged the whole week eating horrible rice, rice snacks and such until I said no more. Fucking horrible when I ate the most the other day.

I have these food cravings. These sex cravings. These addictions that take up my time.

I don't even work anymore, just daytrade and localeth/btc (haven't been robbed yet.)

and I'm surviving.

I don't know, I'm confused. I have free time, I try to read books and learn, but there's no motivation.

I moved myself to Manila, Philippines. Sure the sex is easy but it's boring, it's so boring. But I look at the people, students at uni and such and they try so hard, their families are fucking poor making less than $1000 a month and they're happy as fuck because they don't know that life is a lie.

I still don't understand how spending $20-30 for a meal for a few people really is an amazing thing, fuck maybe I' just friends with the poor filipinos and they say nice things. Fuck is this paranoia?

But I'm not even in PH now, I'm in Japan. Even the language barrier isn't enough for me to not make friends and communicate. Healthy expat community, regular invites to go playing sports, camping, hiking, bars, whatever.

Fuck, maybe I'm just the toxic one. Maybe it's just me.

It's just me isn't it, user?

fuck, why.

>they don't know that life is a lie
Their lives are more real than yours ever will be. Their struggle makes them human.

I also tested myself for low T in a manila outpatient clinic. I don't know, I'm going to try the T thing to see if I can get more energy and not be depressed.

BUt I think my depression, sadness strives from what I eat.

Sugar/Frutcose is in everything.

The shit is evil. I'm going back on my diet.
>No more coke zero.
>No more processed foods, well, fuck that's imposisble.

You know what's sad as fuck? A mid tier super market in Manilla. It's like going with your parents in the 90's to a shitty walmart.

Processed food everywhere, no enforcement from local regulatory bodies and the locals are eating as if it's magic.

The american lifestyle/idealogy is a horrible thing.

I just enjoy going through place to place, and comparing to USA and I always feel the other side is greener, but there are exceptions.

Manila sucks in many things, traffic, infrastructure, but the people are nice, nightlife is nice and they really are just happy in general.

I think I just hate myself.

Everywhere I go, I find people living their life, and we meet, somehow, tinder/okc/random bar introduction, whatever - it's not hard to establish yourself into someones life -- but everytime, I feel like I'm abnormal.

I'm the weird one.

I'm the one with more resources, did I set the bar low enough? Do I allow anyone to be my friend?

I really don't care about a few dollars. The people I tend to make friends with usually don't either, but they're the ones that also have issue spending 5000 peso/$100/1万 on random things.

I tried getting a job a few months ago, I turned down two 100k+ offers.

The fuck is wrong with me.

Why can't I life?

Am I just lonely?

I've been getting suicidal thoughts too, I'm not better than everyone, I feel like I'm just a better administrator -- I hate being impulsive unless it's a social situation which is just bullshit psychology.

I don't know man. I don't know anymore.

Spent 9 years as a neet on psychotropic drugs because the jew said I was bipolar
I'm not bipolar, I'm just an asshole
Finally got my head straight, start handing in job applications
>norecentworkforceexperience.doc
Hired at shitty pizza joint as a driver
Yearly wages are below the poverty line
That's okay because I'm still in a tax exempt bracket
In a few more months I'll have enough recent workforce experience to find a better job
Gives me hope

No, user.

You're aware insurance does not cover you to be a driver, right?

You can do better than that.

I'll give you a boost.

Lie, everyone does.

IT Help Desk.
Guaranteed 32-55K.
All you have to do is answer phone, tell people to google, and sometimes google for them.

The job is a lie itself, but it won't set you up for financial disaster because your pizza joint won't pay if you get into an accident.

You're better than delivering fucking pizzas, user.

This is what I advise my friends, and what I do myself:

1. Search Dice.com/Indeed.com for resumes.
2. Copy and paste things that you think you can do/know you can do/want to do. Youtube videos to see how hard it is and if you want to mess with it. Up to you.
3. IF you're going into more technical/programming, copy peoples githubs. Review each line by line, document yourself. Upload it yourself, make fake commits over a few weeks, build it up.
4. Make a linked in. match it up with your dice/indeed resume.
5. For more practice, get a shitty burner phone and practice fake interiews with a fake name, even better in another state/city - this gets you into the interviewer game, some experience.
6. Expect recruiters to annoy you, don't give any with an indian accent your time. Hang up on them. Fuck them.
7. After acing the phone interview, go get some nice clothes, Macy's has a generous 180 return policy and they never bitch when I buy a suit and return it a few days later saying I'm fat. Ace the interview - it's simple. Keep your mouth shut, let them talk, encourage them to talk more by asking shitty questions about the company, themselves and your role. Don't stutter, stammer or act like you don't know. It's all a faux pas game of who looks the most professional.

Enjoy your new career in hell as you try to think to rob the place, I'd suggest acting as quick as you can because ignorance is on your side:

"It couldn't be the new employee, he's just been here 2 weeks."

Oh, nvm. Larp.

I agree for the most part, but everyone's situation is different. Just saying. Pretty silly to blame the woman automatically.

Went through an awful time with a girl about 3 years ago. Latter half of 2015 was a living hell. Girl was cheating with my friend for about 3 months before he suddenly admitted to it one day. (She never said a word about it until I confronted her, which still gets me).

Basically had a hard time thinking about anything else in the year that followed. Somehow I managed to keep my wagecucking job since it was the only thing that kept me going, as pathetic as that is. Finally got my life back together slowly and moved on, but I still think about how much utter time, money, and energy I lost completely for someone who gave zero shits in return.

I'm turning 27 next month and I have had my black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for over a year now. My biggest recommendation would be to find a BJJ, MMA, or Muay-Thai gym and just fucking start going. You will be forced to live in the moment and you will exercise so that you're not getting punched in the face or choked the fuck out. Keep your chin down newfag.

jeez this thread makes me wanna off myself, mainly because everything said here is hitting way too close to home

crypto doesn't keep you going, mate. you're just gambling your sorrows away. eat some veggies.

Oh yeah I'm lost. Finished up bachelors in biochem, worked as a chemist for 4 years, now unemployed for a year and recently got a job in finance.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I had some good gfs but fucked up, I had some bad gfs and stayed too long. Relationships aren't my thing. Moved out of state so no friends and no money. Cryptos the only thing that keeps me going.

So.. I guess you're not alone.

late 20's here. crypto is my one chance to make it in life. college degree, but make a shit wage. i just need enough capital from cryptos, to get into something like real estate. i know i can do it. i will do it.

Russian sponsored feminism has destroyed our society. Western culture is in shambles. Men need women and women need men BUT western women are too influenced by propaganda/media and liberal sexism.

So emotionally broken men men spend their money on whores in Asia or Europe that are run by Russian and Chinese criminal organizations.

It's fucked up right now. I'm disgusted sometimes because women allow their own country and values to be destroyed. How can you bear children with a broken home and are doomed to struggle?

It'll be ok man. We're still young. We're not completely retarded and we will figure something out. Who knows maybe this crypto shenanigans will turn out to be an even bigger deal 5-10 years down the line.

It always amazes me that women degraded the the role of the traditional housewife and pushed so hard to join the workforce, when arguably a homemaking and child-raising is THE most critical job in society. Without it, everything else fails. Shit is fucked.

Any advice for a young user? I'm 18 years old and in HS. 15k worth of crypto, 5k in stocks. No expenses at all. How do I make sure I never have to work a day in my life?

You all need Stoicism.

Do yourself a favour. Pick up Epictetus’s Enchiridion (Life Manual). Try your best to follow it, no matter what. You’ll find things getting better.

Therapy helps. Brexit fag here so got free CBT. Meditation helps. Headspace app is great.

But nothing helps more than realising your actions dictate your motivation, not the other way round. Realising that you don’t have to surrender to depression and that you can forge your own destiny resonates with me, at least.

I stumble, as do we all. Nobody has it perfect. Looking at other people’s highlight reels, here and elsewhere, will make you miserable.

Life is a gift, even if you don’t think it is.

Start lifting weights, building stuff, fishing and hunting and eating healthy (animal fats and minerals), read some red pill info about culture and gender roles (not too much though)

>27
>Highschool dropout
>NEET
>Half deaf
>Been procrastinating day of the rope for years now
>2000$ in crypto
>Mfw

Any decent books, both redpilling and fit related? Got a Kindle with my gains lol, only thing I've ever cashed out for.

>because they don't know that life is a lie.

cry me a river and then eat some red meat

>At CC now finishing up an associate in engineering, then off to a local 4 year, but I am not feeling the physics aspect of the degree, which is pretty much the meat of it all.
Don't go for the engineering degree. Go for urban planning.

I finally got peace with myself when I was 35.

Just keep doing crypto to keep you occupied. Then subtly change some things about you that you don't like.

It also isn't a bad job to have in the first place. I think a lot of women realize this in their late 30s when they notice that working is shit for like 40% of people, statistically. It's very rare to genuinely enjoy your job AND have it be useful. Nothing is more crucial than a stable upbringing for a child, I mean you wanna talk about important work, shit.

33. Masters degree in philosophy (also studied psychology and religion). I live in a trailer and participate in medicine testing for money. I don't have a regular job, and I think I would become extremely depressed if I would have a 9 to 5 thing. I hate it if there is anything in my agenda.

I wrote a book some years ago. Some people whom I let it read say I'm a genius, and probably they are right, but I just don't care. I'm probably never going to publish it, although people have offered my to take the entire process out of my hands (be my agent I guess).

I'm also in a band, but I don't want to perform (so I rarely do). I just like to express my feelings from time to time, I guess, but just in the studio, not on stage. Same thing here: people love my voice and honesty, but I don't really care. I'm just in it for myself.

The thing is, I just don't care about doing something in the world. I don't care about doing anything, really. I tired all the time.

Yes, sometimes I have 'streaks of motivation' and I create 'art' I guess, but at the same time I'm completely lost in this universe. i don't understand anything. I don't understand this table. I don't understand why I'm on Veeky Forums all the time.

Sometimes I understand everything. Then I write. Sometimes. I'm also writing now, so I guess I also write when I don't understand shit.

I'm also probably never going to check if I get reactions on this. I'm too scared for some reason. Maybe that's why I don't want to 'perform'. The people I claim not to care about, their - negative - opinions can break my soul.

Oh, I have a girlfriend that loves me do death, and I think we'll stay together till one of us dies. But it doesn't make anything better. We find solace in companionship, but not salvation.

Oh, yes. And I've got about a 100k in crypto, mostly BTC and ETH.

same age and situation brah. just left my job to find something diferent, changes somes bring fresh air, could help.

Turning 24 this year, been working as a graduate developer for nearly 2 years. Was happy managing to save £10k in a year from my wageslave job but discovered crypto and have made £100k in under a year. I used to be enthusiastic about my job and future career prospects but now it's just a means to an end whilst I focus on crypto. I have a gf, car, a stable job, no debt, 6 figures in crypto, work out and yet I feel empty. I feel like my only goal now is chasing big numbers in crypto..makes life feel like some sort of game.

Publish your book you weirdo

Games are fun though, user

Just turned 28.
Still live with my parents.

Need to turn 11k in crypto into a million or more or else i'll probably neck myself.

Yes. It's just you. Your attitude is pretty shitty, and you have no goals. that's why you're not happy. It seems you want the things these "poor" people have. At the very least, a connection, whether it be someone, or something. Empty hooker sex and travel don't do much for you if you don't have a goal, UNLESS your goal is to eat awesome food and bang hookers, but it sounds like you want something more.

I'm in Asia, too, and about to head to Indonesia for a long while in June, to film rock and roll + document art.

I do lifestyle consulting and documentation. I can also tip you to cool shit happening in Japan. If you want, drop me a line : [email protected]

Quite similar to you OP.

26 years old. Fucked around since University, every job I had I hated but about two years ago took up an interest in photography, then videography, now I shoot cinematic wedding videos for a living. My first year of business and I'm already making a decent living, only have to work during wedding season too (March - November). Crypto will probably be my off-season obsession from here onwards.

But my point is, if you feel lost then just listen to your gut. Your gut brought you to this board and gave you the chance to make success out of nothing but the spare change in your pockets. Listen to your gut in all things in this life and you will be better off for doing so.
it will work out in the end lad.

It's up to you to be the change you want to be, don't expect for everything to fall in place once you get older.
Having a nice woman, big house, flashy cat, etc.
If you have this hope that things will get better you are setting yourself to be disappointed, as every year passes and nothing has changed while you look back thinking where all that time had left.
Instead use the time you have now to get yourself in shape, meet people be it at the gym, sports, hobbies, eat healthy, etc.

You'll spend your whole life lost. Everyone does to one degree or another

damn user, for what its worth im sorry someone treated you like that, know all too well how being "in love" can fuck your mind sometimes feeling beyond repair lol. good on ya for keeping your job

Not mid to late 20's. I'm 22. Started uni the year after I finished high school. Got addicted to vidya. Passed 3 subjects failed 5. The next year passed 1 and failed 8. Same thing the next year.
It has now been 4 years of uni, and I have achieved what most others have in 3 months. Feeling really lose. Have no motivation in life.
Not sure if it is even worth finishing my accounting degree or not. I don't even know if I like accounting. :(

Life crashed and burned at 25. 30 now and rebuilding. Feels like this my dudes.

at 22 I was hopelessly lost. No money, alchoholic, long term relationship had just ended very badly.

Now I'm 28, a top 1% earner, healthy social life, no addictions and a generally healthy attitude.

The self improvement meme isn't a meme.

>flashy cat
i want a flashy cat now! = (
I know what you ment

I'll throw a spanner in the works. Late 30's. Best job in the world. Perfect family and life on paper. Never worry about money.

>depressed as fuck and suicidal
>I eat OK, lift and have many hobbies
>nothing seems to get me out of this his bottomless pit of mindfuckery

Sorry to hear this user. You are not alone. I've tried to humble myself and help my family and neighbors. I hoped it would give me a sense of purpose... But everything's the same. At least everybody else is appreciative. Maybe try sacrificing part of your day to make other people happy?

>blame the woman automatically
This is biz

Lawfag here.

I feel lost. How do I become the 1%?

Probably autistic, studied entire life. Full scholarship to university in a foreign country. Graduate, work. Have hardly any friends here, maybe made 1 or 2 in more than a decade, probably because I'm socially awkward and retarded. Completely burnt out from stress at work, stupid colleagues and disillusionment.

Going back to live with my parents this year and bum until I figure out what to do next. All savings in crypto because didn't want to handle all the paperwork for the wire transfers of large amounts.