Bloodbath when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zkVvIbifQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This week we going to dump so fucking hard. I honestly can't wait. Moved to fiat at 11k

You’re gonna get justed fagt

Waaaah muh bitcorns can only go up. Prepare your anus, bitch.

It's gonna be glorious

>rising wedge
>descending triangle
>in the middle of a bear flag

I absolutely love how this thread is being ignored. Anything biz ignores is like a prophetic sign of the future.

gonna load up up xmr when the crash hits bottom position.

I see it too, OP as soon as it breaks down, I am going to tether.

You guys don't see that the market makers are doing the exact opposite of what they did during the crash? That is, Making it look like it will continue going up? You load up in shorts and help break the resistance when liquidated.

i dont think it will drop hard unless some serious FUD comes out

Bears been wrong all week.

A 70% drop is not enough for you, your greed will rekt u.
we will triple bottom then bounce up to re test 11.2k
I hope you opened a big fat short faggot, about to get rekt.

Similarly x20 gains in a year aren't enough fo you either. It has to go to 1 million a piece because you were too retarded to make more than a few Bitcoin in a market where everything goes up x100 if you wait long enough. Shits done breh. I'm not buying one peso above 3k and I'll swing trade capitulation for the next few years.

It can't keep doing this forever. Somethings got to give

i have the exact same situation drawn up and mapped out that it still could take up to 2.5 more hours for a move to happen. just trying to stay awake until then.

youtube.com/watch?v=0zkVvIbifQI

THIS

its climbing again

See you retards tommorow bright and early at 11.3k
>mug muh neet stock line reeds

lol it's mooning again

This should really stop suprising people

>bears fell for the weekend dip once again
lol

Lmao you were saying?

It'll happen after bears stop making retarded crashing threads and let people fomo in.

Yeah because Veeky Forums controls the market

When?
When u faggots get comforatble and join back in a loss.
>the memes said 4k w-when is it coming down

It might touch 4k one day, but for now we are going to 12k, u can make money or stay salty lmao

I'm legitimately surprised you took that seriously.

>everyone expecting another dip
you'll be the ones bathing in own blood as btc goes to 14k

I mean the part about making people fomo in is it's true though. As long as people are waiting for a dip it'll rise. So let people fomo in a get it over with so it tops out. But yeah Veeky Forums has no influence so keep the bear threads rolling

We're all invested, if it rises, we profit too, and we all believe in its long term future, or else we would have sold already. The fact is that some of us are simply more pessimistic/realist than others as to what the near future holds. This isn't a sport where you cheer on your team to win.

Dude, everyone here knows how to short, It's not about wooo goo bitcoin, it's about the fact we just had a massive dip and we had a stream of good news, for the time being bitcoin seems to be going to continue the uptrend, it's testing 10.8k again.
bounced off 10.1k support everytime and recenty remained at around 10.4k, you are either literally retarded or legit trolling.

Higher than 11k today means upside until 22nd/23rd.