WTF IS GOING ON

This crash has been agonizing. Seriously, how much longer will it go on? Will it ever end? I need to know biz, please tell me the truth. When will the golden bull run happen, especially for the alts? Or is it too late?

April

What crash? BTC has literally doubeled in the last 2 weeks.

Ssssssshshhhhhh my child, there is no crash, only Link

Dude look at what happened from December to now. It crashed. I can only hope the crash is over, but I honestly have no idea. It could easily crash way more.

ONCE IT HITS 0

Did you buy at 19k or something?

You don't get it, do you? You're too new, I guess. A whole new wave of people flies into this board every month or two and when that happens again the "crash" will be completely forgotten. People will just consider this the price of Bitcoin now and go back to talking about alts and that's it. You will feel yourself become a dying breed because you desperately need the market to return to "the way things were" while newfags swarm in and prop up new shitcoins and make lots of money off each other doing that instead.

It's not just bitcoin. Look at the alts. They've almost all been pummeled. -80% is nothing to sneeze at. Who's to say the market ever recovers? I'm pretty sure most people on biz joke around but actually are confident that the coins will soar again soon. But what if they're wrong?

I'm kind of confused. Are you saying that the alts will soar when this happens, or that they will die off and be replaced with new coins?

BTC is at >10k, highest it's been in a while. What crash?

It was 20k 2 months ago.

No shit, but the crash ended two weeks ago. It's been going up since. You're talking about "this crash" as if it's still crashing.

Ok, well I'm glad to hear that. But it did tank today, that makes me think it might not be over. Then again I don't know a thing about economics or how this shit works.

The crash is technically over, don't you see? Its slowly recovering now, might take some months for the next bull run

>mfw they think the crash is over
We're going back to 5k before recovering.
Tether up

Looks like you made a bad investment.

Crash?

If they’re wrong then crypto as a whole is a failed experiment and humanity is doomed

Brass balls or madness I can’t tell. Best of luck brother

There will be 3 legs down from the top, we've only experienced 2 so far. Hold on to your butts

It will. 4k is bottom. Has to kiss the cost of production to really test the whole thing

>Has to kiss the cost of production to really test the whole thing
nonsensical bullshit

And it has lost more than 70% in January-February. You need to look at the overall picture instead of suffering from long-term memory loss. You seem to have a short attention span.

RLC crashed pretty much 50% man, I got in at .0024 almost all in. It's a lesson sure and I'll wait for it to rise back before selling but I'd like to do active trades instead of checking blockfolio and plebbit for changes

>But what if they're wrong?

They lose their money and life goes on.