Worth millions

>Can't even put on a nice suit.

Real professional leader you guys got there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fPslvBVqJp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

worth billions
doesnt put on a nice suit
kys dumb faggot are you new?

>32m
The price of eth 4x'd since then, so more like 100m$

Steve Jobs always used the same stuff because it was more important to be recognizable

everyone knows you wear stretchy pants when you plan to kill the buffet op

mark zuckerberg legitimately terrifies me. there's something... off.. about him. psychopathic? evil? idk. would never want to be around him

maybe the snot coming out of his nose could be part of it too

he is the lord of the jews and i fear him too user. you are not alone

he wore a nice suit at sibos.

Bitcoin conference was neck beard fanboys from Veeky Forums, pajeets, big black chick and old asian lady (who could have been there with her virgin son).

>

I have never seen a true billionaire wear a fucking suit at a conference, Sergey is fitting in perfect to the billionaires club I would say

you forgot 2018, pic related

Still doesn’t matter. Sergey looks like the fat slob and with his redneck flannel. A suit would do him wonders or even a tux.

Your argument is invalid

Knife Party has a lookalike of the Zuck in one of their music videos, enjoy...
youtu.be/fPslvBVqJp8

he looks awful man don't lie

He looks the way he wants to look. Young Steve Jobs walked around barefoot, and would kick his feet up onto the tables during meetings in true "give no fucks" fashion. Real leaders don't care about bitchy things like "appearance". You take them as is, or you wish you had later. Not once has a suit made a difference. Suits are for kiss asses.

>absolute patrician comfy sneakers
>autistic wardrobe consisting of 10 pairs of the same outfit
>literally never changes his profile pic
multi-billlionaire status confirmed

what do you mean hes totally normal

youre just salty your girl wants to succ the zucc

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering pothead that runs this scam. Price has already tanked 5%. Once it breaks through the $0.60 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $0.40 mark, unabated FEAR will rip through all stinky linkies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.30 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded stinky linky wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded stinky linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you stinky linkies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be a stinky linky

this. millennial tech moguls dress like numales.

>Can’t even put on a nice suit.

the word you're looking for is jewish

I give off this same vibe while being maybe a point or two more attractive. Guess I'll be friendless forever. I've got you tickets though, so I'm content.

If I ever make it, I will attend my mothers funeral in fucking custom made pajamas with some fucking shitfaced pajeet on it just to remind me the nolinker OP from this fucking thread.

This is one of the reasons why I'm so bullish on LINK. Autistic people don't wear suits, and they succeed. If you want a suit wearing CEO run project, TRX is for you.

>tanked
>5%
So a slow day.

have you seen his knees desu google it they're fucked he's not human