I need help getting a job /biz

I'm 25 and I don't know how to properly communicate with other humans. I always mess up my words when I try to talk, like slur and stutter. I think it's because I masturbate so much.

I was at a job interview the other day and I fucked it up royally I got so nervous. They basically asked me to leave before the interview was over.

What should I do to fix myself?

Maybe have a beer before the interview to ease the nerves a bit? I used to sometimes do this for big presentations to prevent me from being a nervous wreck

Is there anything I can do about masterbation addiction? I have to beat off in parking lots sometime to cope. Can masterbating fuck up communcation skills?

I am in a similar situation, not that I talk retarded, but growing up on internet forums the only way I learned to talk with people was through forum posts which gave me time to think of what I was saying. This obviously doesn't work in the real world so I had to choose between thinking what I was going to say which took too long, or talking without thinking which inevitably led to me saying stupid shit. The only way around it is to keep doing it as practice, you will make yourself look retarded but there is simply no other way.

I would think it depends on how excessive it is. Like are you beating off in the parking lot to an interview? You can try the whole 'no fap' thing.

>I always mess up my words when I try to talk, like slur and stutter. I think it's because I masturbate so much.

No, it's because you don't have enough experience communicating with people. You need to get out and talk with people. Reading dialogue from a book aloud can also help.

It does when you jack off in the middle of a conversation.

kek

Yea stop jerking off, find a counselor or something similar and talk to them . To improve you speech skills.
At add to your resume that you are autistic.

Use beta blockers like propranolol, no joke. I'm anxious as fuck but I take propranolol which I buy online and it makes all the bad feelings go away, people at work tell me how confident I am now. They basically block your beta characteristics and make you alpha

You rehearse talking points and jump to action when you hear a trigger word

Fake it till you make it. I’m a message, literally smile and charm and talk all fucking day long to sick strangers. But I can’t deal standing in line at a grocery store and spill spaghetti if anyone tries to interact with me in “normal” situations. It’s all a game. Also, stop being a faggot and man the fuck up.

What was it that made them end the interview early?

Ahahaha Beta blockers

Autists can't "fake it" tho. Normies like you will never understand this.

100% stop. And stop coming to Veeky Forums until you get it under control, this place is fucking ground zero for triggering relapse. Fapping absolutely causes anxiety, period. Also look into trying herbal or nootropic anxiolytics like ashwagandha or phenibut.

>Actually believing in nofap
You need to go back.

Nice. I should spend more time in the drug aisle

talk to people more. it's not because you masturbate you fucking brainlet it's because you don't communicate enough. it's a skill just like any other don't be so fucking pathetic and go practice until you get better and eventually you won't be such a nutless little bitch. When you do something embarrassing keep practicing instead of hiding in your mom's basement like your little bitch brain tells you to do. stop making insane excuses like hurr fucking durr i masturbate too much so I dun tok gud.

>unsubstantiated claim, period
>just take these random drugs

yes they can but basement dwellers like you will never understand because you won't try and you'll make it a self fulfilling prophecy all because you're too much of a lazy bitchboy manlet who thinks avoiding social rejection is worth spending your entire life a windowlicking reject.

Go to a psychiatrist.

Where do you live?

Go to a psychiatrist.

Unironically, for job interviews, get an interview coach. Was one of the worst experiences of my life, but it was the best thing I ever did.

For talking, do toastmasters. You become immune to sperging and spaghetting because you learn to stop caring. Gl user

Listen here OP.

I was like you, I really was. I couldn't even properly articulate "thank you" at the market when I was paying for my groceries.

Do this:
Make a decision to improve.
Improve, ok, but how?
Look on google maps a place that it takes about 30 minutes for you to walk to. Don't take any electronics with you. Only take pen and some paper so you can make notes if you get the inspiration.

Walk to that place and back.

This gives you 1 hour of time, during which you can't distract yourself with the internet.

Use this time to think about this:
"What can I do to improve myself?"

Maybe it will include taking 30 minutes a day of talking in front of a mirror (professional performers do this, it's a legit technique).

Maybe take one day of your week to go to a social event and force yourself to talk to people, just be honest, use starters like "mind if i sit with you? i want to talk to someone. sorry i speak so bad"?

Maybe join a peer support group for asburger people. Around where I'm from there's like at least two of those in every city. You don't have to have a proper diagnosis and it doesn't need to be a support group for asburgers, any group for weirdos will do; they'll tolerate your quirks better than normies and it's a chance to talk.

I dunno, you have to figure out the details on your own. The most important thing is to make a conscious decision, and take action.

Taking action is hard. You should get an alarm clock that you can use to dedicate your time towards your project of improvement. At least 30minutes daily, where you are not succumbing to your stupid impulses of browsing Veeky Forums. You need an external token to help you with this, probably, in the beginning. An alarm clock might do it for you, just set yourself a 30 minute timer during which you dedicate yourself to your problem.

It doesn't matter if you don't even know what the fuck youre supposed to do with that 30minutes. If you got no better plans, just use it to formulate those plans!

Kek

Include me in the screenshot