Summoning Ritual

I here by summon to this thread an actual HIGH IQ user who can discourse with me upon matters which matter and answer this question:

Is everything made of atoms?

thought*

Is light or electricity a thing? If so then the answer is no

Clearly, 60% of the population satisfies your "high iq" requirement since you're obviously double-digit. To answer your question: what is light?

Please use the magic circle to make ChainLink $2 a coin in 3 hours

Atoms are made of even smaller particles, brainlet.

if everything's made of atoms, then what are atoms made of?

Protons, neutrons, electrons.
Which are made up of quarks, bosons or some shit.
Smaller than that, I can't remember. Eventually the size gets so small we can't observe it.

So why are those inside of you and that make you up still part of you and just don't drift off? What keeps those small formations from melding into everything?

thanks just got 100 link

everything is potential

Veeky Forums has a science board you know

>Eventually the size gets so small we can't observe it.
Funny enough that's just wrong. The problem is that the small things only exist for fractions of a second so small that you can't even imagine it, which is DIFFICULT

No-mathers will not be able to understand or appreciate physics, and your ability to understand pure math is mostly nature not nurture.

Physics is god tier, math is still pretty good

all physics is math, bro

Cs > math > physics

What do you wish to know OP?

but what are the atom made of

why do the things in my body stay there instead of spreading around like other things - if it's all the same thing at the core? What is keeping our bodies together really?

Fair enough. I only have a basic understanding of physics past high school because chink parents subtly shilled me into medicine.

Skin

skin is made of what on a molecular level?

no

Skin cells you fuck. Then organic molcules. Then atoms. Then protons. neutrons and electron. Then elementary particles.

no. it would be more correct (but still incorrect) to say atoms are made of everything

everything boils down to cycles of polarity, lad.

n-dimensional pattern of attractions and repulsions, were n->infinity as t->infinity

so your body is kinda like a 3-d magnet maze that keeps everything together and moves stuff about and runs trillions of information systems

Everything is just knots of energy vibrating in different ways. Matter is just 3d music, man

k but why do those neutrons and electrons and protons and elemental particles inside of our bodies decide to be there and form our bodies instead of just being permeant? What's keeping them as a whole to define you as an entity? How are you aware of your own material?

Yes but atoms are created by our interpretation of them

finally - thank you - most of these answers are from idiots who don't know themselves and regurgitate basic drilled in schooling shit.

further question.

Why? What is the purpose - Is that our ultimate goal as self-aware? To know the mechanisms of self-awareness and the ability for integral form?

that can't be true because you exist.

No, the purpose is what is happening, which is simply just what has to happen. From our human perspective we can choose to do what we will with what is, and that is enough purpose for me. Imagine everything as we know it as a vibration getting closer and closer to 0, but that is what our entire existence is. The truth is that nothing exists, or 0, and our system is trying to get closer and closer to nothing, or 0. But the other truth is that generates the paradox of our reality is that nothing doesn't exist. Any concept of nothing isn't it, therefore it's impossible for us to experience nothing. Essentially, nothing is happening, and the universe we are experiencing is just what isn't happening. It's good fun sometimes and sometimes it's not, but the truth is we are all just nothing.

yes and no. we achieved that long ago though. what it all boils down to is boredom. or avoiding it. purpose is either artificial or having fun, depending on how you look at it. it's a game of forgetting and remembering.

I must go now. even demons have to sleep

well said

yes that may be true, although not in a fixed state but in a state of continuous potentiality

Once you exist, how do you not exist?

You never don't. You are what doesn't exist, simply an idea. We will never actually exist, thankfully. So the whole fear of nonexistence thing is a meme at that point because we're already there

What I mean by we never actually exist is that what can actually exist is nothing, and what we think is existence is really just an illusion literally being generated by the paradox of nothing not existing. Because if there is nothing, within that is implied everything to not be there, where you come in. Time isnt real either

And if you want to get into some occult shit, God is nothing and heavens gate is death, with the key being time. Religions make a lot more sense with that knowledge.

Google nuclear physics or go to you fucking stoner babby

If time isn't real, how come you haven't not used it to read a fucking book instead of guessing at shit like all of the other metaphysical retards who know fuckall about reality?
Example : Seriously, there are entire libraries full of shit that answers your brainlet questions and smashes the nuts of your inane presuppositions. Gtfo Veeky Forums

Whatever it is you think we're going towards, we're already there. And we always have been. So yes time as we know it cannot logically exist so obviously it's different than what is normally interpreted as time. Time is essentially motion relative to two infinities. We are a 3 dimensional object moving through 4 diminsional space at a speed that we interpret as time. I really don't think my propositions are that insane. Many others share my point of view

IN MY HEAD THERE ARE TWO CORRECTS

>Is everything made of atoms?
Literally no given that subatomic particles exist.

WHAT MY NIGGA IS TRYING TO SAY IS OOOOOH HEAVEN IS A PLEACE ON EARTH, OR HELL DEPENDING ON WHAT UR CHARACTER WANTS

Is this how you kids forecast asset prices these days?