OMG- will it moon in 2018?

Palm beach confidential feature this in August 2017 giving a conservative estimate of $700 /token . Do you still see that happening?

no

>giving a conservative estimate of $700 /token

Migger is still fudding omg. Whats up James Edwards?

Omise fags were saying that their shitcoin was gonna reach $100 by the end of 2017.

Piece of shit didn't even hit $30 even despite that EOY bull-run that noone saw coming.

this nigga vpning still after his professional life is about to be over. lmao nigger logic

If plasma is successful, there is no reason why this shouldn't moon

friggin brainlets. omsego could easily hit 500 eoy. its has solid blockchain, good dev team, roadmao, plasma etc basicall every crypto trade will use it.

Its just one guy. biz found out that he is a 5'1 black manlet

>omsego could easily hit 500 eoy

The conservative estimate was $300, although teeka still $700 wasn't out of the question

Back in August I too thought this was one of the most promising coins and guaranteed parabolic. 3 months later I was stuck holding heavy bags.

>Omise fags were saying that their shitcoin was gonna reach $100 by the end of 2017.
nobody ever said that nigger opinion discarded.

learn TA. I got out and got back in with 10x as many omg.

muh skateboard

you aren't supposed to HODL forever like a fat fag while it's skyrocketing in value fucking retard

migger detected

$700 wasnt a conservative estimate and he never said it was.
He said it "could even go to $700" that sounds like an optimistic guess. $250 is realistic, $100 is conservative.

>omsego could easily hit 500 eoy.

It could, but not easily. Overly optimistic people are almost as bad as FUDers. If you want people to take you seriously, then don't talk like you're some pajeet desperately trying to get people to buy it.

Plasma will be released in 2019 not this year kiddo

I'm very bullish on OMG (400, not much but a lot for my income) and I'm just putting it close to €50 eoy...