I've done abit of math and come to the realisation

I've done abit of math and come to the realisation.

Chainlink being any less than $1000 defeats the whole purpose of the token.

Stock up because we're going interstellar.

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seems like you did a lot of research to come to this realisation. But jeah, Chainlink $1000+ network.

That's right, because all the normies who got burnt by BTC and other mainstream shitcoins just can't wait to throw their money at this boxcoin they've never heard of.

The get is enough to convince me to make this my first crypto investment. Where can I read up on how this coin works?

smartcontract.com/

It's also worth listening to the presentations Sergey has done at conferences, you can find them just by googling them.

Thanks for the link, I'll explore that site. Not going to let meme magic pass me by a second time.

holy shit he got fat as fuuuuuck.

i'm not trusting some asshole that can't even look after his own body with my money.

LINK confirmed $0.02 by EOY

top kek,

Use your brain people, are you seriously not going to buy this for under a $1000?

can any1 ID this shirt?
trying to cop it

He's just bulking right now, when google and amazon integrate smart contracts into everything later in the yr he will cut down and be not only times man of the year but also jacked as fk, its called playing the long game something you nolinkers wouldnt understand

the site doesn't help much unless you know what ethereum and smart contracts are and why they're useful

watch some talks for the primers on those

there's some good infographics floating around on why ChainLink is an amazing buy, even now

I've done a bit of science and come to the realization.

Chainlink being any less than the price of a bigmsc defeats the whole purpose of the token.

Stock up because we're getting heart disease.

what a fucking pig

lol look at dem forearms! those are the arms of a man that has never seen a day of manual labor in his life!

This would be too perfect, the transformation from supposed shitcoin to industry giant while also transforming from pudgy philosopher to uber Chad.

Daddy is Sirgey is so soft and warm~

I know that ETH is one of the other coins that is traded pretty prominently. I'll look into the other stuff, cheers.

Can't imagine a world run by Veeky Forums stinky linky millionaires if LINK goes to $1000

You won’t have to imagine it, it’s coming

> execute order 7777777

Sergey is so beautiful and he's gonna make us all millionaires.

What I'd love to have someone explain to me is this: How much actual work is involved in running a Chainlink node to make sure it adheres to the reliability promises about the data it feeds to those it serves?

What do I, as a prospective Chainlink node operator, have to prepare myself for doing to make sure I'm only running contracts and serving data that does not, in any way possible, cause me to take the hit and lose my staked tokens? I need to review every contract I'm running? (understandable) Do I also need to be in real-life interaction with those who do stuff with the off-chain data they want to manipulate in those contracts?

Is node operation only supposed to be for those who actually offer services/smart contracts around Chainlink?

I would spend every single day of the rest of my early retirement putting up link memes.